Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 73. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 11, 2018, 05:12:43 AM
It is very similar to the fact that the last wave of correction has begun. Very many ICO have moved their seys at the end of July. And, judging by the news, the market should soon begin to grow. So now is the time to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
July 11, 2018, 04:17:19 AM
Yes, the number of failures has increased, but it should only be an incentive to more thorough search. Even now, during the decline of the cryptocurrency market, you can find a promising ICO for investment.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 04:10:06 AM
I don't see the reason why you shouldnt, the market situation now is very favourable for anyone with intentions to invest as the coins are cheaply available take advantage of the situation and invest in quality coins. thes coins somehow, get to regain value during the bull run,so invest when you still can
Activity: 322
July 11, 2018, 04:09:02 AM
Yes. Thats true and there are so many scam ICO projects. You have to extremely careful when you select the ICO. I used to follow below mentioned procedure to identify the genuine ICO projects.

1) Use below mentioned websites to find the genuine ICO projects.
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
2) After selecting ICO's from the above sites normally i read all the whitepapers to get the clear idea.
3) Then i read their road map and team members as well
4) Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates
5) Get the ideas from Cryptocurrency experts
Activity: 88
July 11, 2018, 03:48:50 AM
When you invest in ICO, you should conduct a very large workload survey, pick one out of the way, pick out what you think is awesome to invest, and you can go to the exchange to buy more encryption for the rest of the funds, so the probability of encountering a scam is very high. And the success rate is very high
Activity: 132
July 11, 2018, 03:44:14 AM
Don't continue investing! According to what I know, I think that ico is mostly fraudulent, and the risks that need to be taken are relatively high! Stop in time, don't waste your money.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 11, 2018, 03:44:08 AM
According to experts, investments in ICO last year were profitable, and if investors invested in each ICO, regardless of whether it was fraudulent or not, the return on investment would increase 13.2 times. I think this year experienced investors will be able to get their profit.
If your doing great then continue to invest but if not then take a rest not quitting. If you saw a opportunity to still can get profit then you should continue what you've started. You know what to do because you're the one who experience to invest and it's up to you if your goind to continue or discontinue to invest. For me don't quit just rest if you experience to win in investment because all you need is taking risk of investment if you really want to making profits. And since there's still ICO you can trust then grab the opportunity to invest to it, but if your lose a lot then mayne you should find other way to get profit.
Activity: 86
July 11, 2018, 03:43:39 AM
In this falling market, I suggest that you should continue to invest. If you have lost money, I think this is a good investment opportunity. The current cryptocurrency price is very low, and our investment cost will be very small.
Activity: 100
July 11, 2018, 03:42:16 AM
I suggest you give up ico investment. 92% of the projects failed. Your investment success rate is only 8%. But your rate of return is lower.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 03:39:45 AM
The risk of investing in ICO is very large. Before investing, I think you need to do the worst, and you may lose all your investment money. At present, this market is at a low point. I think it would be better to invest in some excellent cryptocurrencies, such as ETH, EOS, NEO, LTC, etc. They can also bring you benefits and less risk.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
July 11, 2018, 03:39:35 AM
Investments, this is definitely profitable. The main thing is how you choose projects. Try to spend more time studying. And more patience. And everything should turn out.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
July 11, 2018, 03:38:05 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I think you should stop investing in that ICO project. Because of so many scam ICO projects there. My friends have tested very thoroughly but still met some of the fraudulent ICO projects. The safest way is to stop investing in that project and wait. do not risk.
Activity: 143
Merit: 19
ONe Social Network.
July 11, 2018, 03:33:07 AM
According to experts, investments in ICO last year were profitable, and if investors invested in each ICO, regardless of whether it was fraudulent or not, the return on investment would increase 13.2 times. I think this year experienced investors will be able to get their profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
July 11, 2018, 01:49:44 AM
You should continue to invest so that more chances of earning tokens and coins but it's only up to you, if you want to earn more then you should continue investing.
It all depends on the market situation and your skills. Firstly I think it depends on your skills knowledge and experience in investing.
Activity: 158
July 10, 2018, 07:40:29 PM
You should continue to invest so that more chances of earning tokens and coins but it's only up to you, if you want to earn more then you should continue investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 07:29:37 PM
It is completely up to you. It is really your decision if you want to continue to invest your money or to stop. Always double check first the ICO before investing your money because safety of your money is the first thing that you need to secure.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
July 10, 2018, 07:13:31 PM
Hello! I think that you need to do only what you want because only know on what you can living monthly, how much cash you have, you want make an investment on short time or long term? I have no any idea.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
July 10, 2018, 07:13:02 PM
I think it's worth continuing to invest. The main thing is to carefully study the projects and not to risk a large amount. Invest as much money as you are willing to just loose.

I'd probably give up wasting money unless I remembered the unusually strong rise of all coins at the end of the last year. It keeps me from giving up my work. That's why I keep investing though the market is falling below and below! Very hard time!
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
July 10, 2018, 07:10:16 PM
you can't blindly invest in some ICO cause it looks good, I believe it's better for all investor to DYOR and think carefully of how much money that you can lose if your investment become worthless.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 01:05:56 PM
I advise you to simply buy BTC or ETH and hold coins for a long term.  And I advise you to buy coins now, while the price is low.
Pages:
Jump to: