Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 70. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 12, 2018, 09:47:11 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

what you say is true, all ico project now many fail, just a little ico is successful, for that I suggest to be careful in buying ico, choose a good ico coin to invest
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 09:36:03 PM
It changed into incredible and huge assist to our society if you will continue making an investment to crypto. it's going to help a lot for crypto industries. because the lives of crypto changed into defending on us, us investors who maintain making an investment and believing to crypto. If we forestall investing, in reality crypto will long gone.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 07:48:24 PM
Yes, continuing investment with crypto is the right policy to do as it is today. It would be unfortunate if you stop at this point because crypto is still actively doing the development to become a great technology that can be easily accessed and used for various circles. If you defend and champion your investment in the future, I am sure you will get more fruit than you expect.
Activity: 47
July 12, 2018, 07:39:28 PM
I think the recent phase should stop investment on the ICO's and mostly focus on Bitcoin, the market is very unstable continues to fall, and this time to continue to invest in ICO will have a large probability of loss.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 05:24:27 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
it could be the data is not accurate but if the data is true that we should do not fear and stop investing but keep trying to find a successful ico
although the odds are small but if we can find it, I'm sure the profit we'll get is huge
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 12, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
These days is the perfect time to invest. The market is at a great discount and I am sure that in next few months we will regret that we didn't bought at this low prices
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 05:18:06 PM
Of course you should, don't stop hoping to gain more earnings and profit by investing but my advise to you is be careful be observant and do some research to a legit ICO's to find a good and trustworthy ICO's.

I guess it's not right to prompt people to any decisions. We should be honest when saying that if he can't handle such an analytical work, he'd better save his money in conservative sources not to waste much more money and time. To be honest, not everybody will be able to understand which of the projects will bring profit or be a scam. Most people just lose their money in this cruel and ruthless market!
Activity: 53
July 12, 2018, 01:31:24 PM
If you still have the right amount or savings that you can risk in cryptocurrency then risk it because it the market bull run is soon approaching we've been in down for so long so it is better to stock cheap coin now then when the bull run emerge then you'll get a lot of profit. Grin Grin
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
July 12, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

depending on yourself, I think you should learn from mistakes and make it a meaningful experience. so, in conclusion you should try to find every opportunity in crypto investment. it is not easy, that's why we must be more diligent again looking for all the information, more knowledge and experience.

its hard to suggest for an ico, to think that we can't absorb for those ico which is not liable for us. but to stop investing is not good. although it would depwnds on you but investment is good at all as we can have profit time to time as long as we know how to carry on the trading market and be intelligent on searching for the better and most likely some good update and news for every happenings in crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 12, 2018, 09:21:45 AM
I also see the current condition is not good for investment on ICO. at the moment many ICO projects are being created, and those investors will be separated. while the ICO project needs full support from investors. if you don't have trust anymore, you should invest in altcoin, like ethereum ADA, NEO, etc .. it's better than ICO.
Activity: 255
July 12, 2018, 09:16:54 AM
Why not. You need to invest. Investing in ICO isn't easy but never be discouraged. In life, there are ups and downs. Just believe in what you doing and hope for the better.

This is not the best advice Smiley " believe in what you are doing" is not about the investment. In this market, you have to make deeper research than you made earlier. I think that there are so small amount of ICOs that have chances to grow in the nearest future.
Activity: 41
July 12, 2018, 09:12:36 AM
Of course, participation in successful ICO can bring you a significant profit. It is necessary to carefully select ICO projects, and scam projects too much now. But in such a bear market, many projects can not even collect softcap or freeze tokens for a long time.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 11:42:49 PM
How much money have you invested so far in the crypto market? How much do you get compared to the value you invest in? You should increase your investment in the crypto market.
Activity: 476
July 11, 2018, 11:25:19 PM
Currently it must be careful if you want to invest in ICO. Many ICOs do not achieve sales targets for various reasons. As a result investors will suffer losses. Although there are some ICOs who dare to announce that their ICO is failing and they return the investors' money. Be careful choosing the expensive ICO and promising big profits. You must be wise to choose ICO if you want to invest.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
July 11, 2018, 08:59:39 PM
It is better if you will just trade cryptocurrencies. ICO is more risky because you can't ensure if the project is promising or not. In trading of cryptocurrencies, you should only have skills for you to know when is the right time to buy and sell coins.
Activity: 210
July 11, 2018, 08:55:46 PM
If you want to keep investing in an ICO project then you should be more careful in choosing an ICO project.
Before joining you should learn in detail about the project.
Currently, I also realize that ICO is currently a lot of fail because its soft cap is not achieved perfectly.
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 08:49:16 PM
Yes pfxourse as long as you have budget to invest, do invest right away and don't double think. And as long as your investments are earning a lot why not continue it more.
Activity: 230
July 11, 2018, 08:47:47 PM
Actually it really depends upon to you. Because we all know that invrsting is too risky, but if you think that your money grows in your past investements and if you think it is really worth investing your money go do invest more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
July 11, 2018, 08:43:16 PM
Yes of course. The present situation is an opportunity for us. I need to evaluate them well. prices are cheap and there is a lot to be taken. Such times never come again.
Activity: 476
July 11, 2018, 08:40:41 PM
It depends on you but for me it is really good if you will continue to make investment with cryptocurrencies. You experienced loss because your knowledge is not enough, you can regain all of your losses by improving your knowledge and skills.
Pages:
Jump to: