Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 79. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 07:00:20 AM
do not invest if you have already failed several times in a row.I think that you will only lose money over time if you do not learn how to choose the right ICO
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 08, 2018, 05:46:13 AM
Yes! Just because you failed in your first ICO investment, doesn’t mean all the others are gonna end up the same way. Do a more detailed research on the company. Be overly cautious. Invest only what you can afford to lose. Good luck!
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
July 08, 2018, 04:12:07 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Don't stop investing mate. Don't loss hope in cryptocurrency. Patience is the asset in here. We will not doubt it's capability on giving as the profit that we wanted badly. ICO has harder investment but in it we could have millions of income.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 04:09:03 AM
Nobody recommends putting all your money into an ICO, we must reduce the risk to a minimum level and we can still find a few quality ICOs worth investing in. Taking a cheap token from ICO is the reason for preference but there is no guarantee that the price will be high after ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
July 07, 2018, 08:20:00 PM
Instead of investing in ICOs that are riskier, it may be better to invest in well established projects and top ranked coins. Most coins are still at sale prices so it is a good time to buy before the next rise. Good ICOs like EOT (aka EON) may be an exception.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 08:19:44 PM
Investing in ICOs is highly risky. As I have said, you must do your own due diligence and carefully select projects, looking at the long-term picture. I personally prefer already established projects such as Ethereum, IOTA, Cardano, and EOS.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 07, 2018, 08:19:12 PM
This is not mean your first invested ICO was failed then investing in succeeding ICO will also be fail for you. Anyway how did you say that your first invested ICO was failed? Did you sell in losses? ICO's investing is a long term investment, remember ICO is only a start up project and in the level of development phase. It is wrong to judge a project by only looking at the down price. Give it time and wait patiently. Of course things will improve.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 08:17:19 PM
Presently is the best time to audit our procedures. I would encourage you to take a gander at youthful ventures with little market capitalizations and awesome favorable circumstances over contenders. When all is said in done, now it is exceptionally hard to discover a really working item and to get a chance to profit on it. Lamentably, the market frequently does not offer us such openings and we should go for broke.

You should, in fact it can be your futures reason to have a wealthy life. And thats a good news, all of our reason here is to have income or saving for our own future
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 08:07:11 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
You can find a good ICO by self research about this ICO's you are the only one that can decide if you want invest or not. So much much better to research deeply about the ICO you want to invest so you can avoid of losing of money in investing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
July 07, 2018, 08:03:49 PM
Yes,its good to continue to invest like now some coins is low pricing we have a chance to buy and hold and sell if the price if going up or back in normal price.we know investing is very risky because we dont know the future of crypto but if we success to hold and wait the exact time to sell we have a chance to get more profit.
Activity: 93
July 07, 2018, 07:50:49 PM
The opportunity is now and I prefer to invest now while altcoins are still affordable because I really believe that within this year market will recover and altcoins will soar high. It could be a little regret if you invest later by the time you start to invest when cryptomarket has already rising. The cheaper the price we invest the higher profits we can get if altcoins bounce high again.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 07:35:45 PM
For me you should continue to invest but offcourse before you invest a huge amount of money in ico you need to find a ico that have a good platform and offcourse have a great team and i am sure you can able to earn a big profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 07, 2018, 07:34:04 PM

Ofcourse, continue to strive on mate. It would be better if you invest right now. Oh well, it still depends upon you, but if I were in your shoe, I won't hesitate to invest right quickly it is better to invest as of now where the market price is still in great depression rather than investing later. It is just now or never, there will be a possibility that the market will make it own way on the top again, it will rise again. So, invest now I suggest.
Activity: 186
July 07, 2018, 07:30:50 PM
I think you shouldn't stop investing rather you should invest in verified Good ICO projects. Some team is very popular now, and their all ICO got huge success. I like the Krypital and the Amazix team. If you invest in Eloncity ICO Project managed by Krypital team then I can guarantee you that This project will succeed. I am confident because I saw their past works and all the ICO were a big hit. So, don't stop to invest. You can invest in crypto coins too. There are many good altcoins in the market, you can invest there.
Activity: 102
July 07, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

Investing in ICOs is already very risky. investing without knowing what they are is extremely bad. You should know what you are investing into.
How about switch back and invest into mature coins? They are safe and better for long term if you have huge money.
Exactly ,he can significantly reduce the risks if he invests in coins that are already shown to be legitimate,maybe also ICOs coins as soon as they have successfully been listed on exchanges.Some times you ca even get them at cheaper rate.
Activity: 102
July 07, 2018, 07:27:48 PM
It is true that a lot f ICOs are scams because there are currently no effective way to stop them for now, but I do not think the figures are as high as 92 percent stated,that is an exaggeration. You can still invest and make profits, you only need to pay more attention to the projects authenticity before you invest.
Activity: 142
July 07, 2018, 07:23:21 PM
I think if you have money, which you can loss, then you should invest in crypto (if you believe in that and know about this sphere). If you want to earn money 100%, you should invest in top10 altcoins for long-term.
Activity: 336
July 07, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

I think many of the ICOs are not giving hope for the future. Crypto markets are full of good altcoins which have already reached good values in the past, and I think they can better investment choices than ICOs now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 02:59:53 PM
I think that now is not the best time for investments. And even probably not next year. Now the world is very restless situation that can be broken at any moment
Activity: 266
July 07, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

Yes, there are a lot of ICO companies that can not realize their ideas to investors. A lot of scams that do not return the money to investors, with not unassembled soft cap
Pages:
Jump to: