Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 81. (Read 7685 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 12:20:03 PM
Should not invest ICO because many projects are scam. If ICO investment should be able to choose a good project for the future. I think the current potential ICO is Datareum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 12:17:24 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Investing in the project at the ICO stage can bring good profits. But at the same time, you can lose all your investments. If you chose a similar strategy, then you must be able to deeply analyze the project. Otherwise, you will continue to lose money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
July 07, 2018, 12:15:59 PM
I have so far stopped investing in ICO. I'm only going to very popular projects that are difficult to get into. And then when you receive a token immediately sell them.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 12:15:05 PM
At current, we should be very careful in investing in upcoming ICOs, or even avoid due to that 90% of ICOs in past year have failed as they are mostly scammed ones and failed projects, many duped over investments in this year's ICOs offering. There should be severe restrictions in ICOs as these days they easily dupe many peoples over their false sites, promises.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
July 07, 2018, 12:14:20 PM
Investment is as difficult as trading. It requires much knowledge and experience. Continue to invest after some studdying in this sphere
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
July 07, 2018, 12:07:29 PM
On my opinion, you should continue to invest especially today; the price is falling and it is a great time to buy it and hold it until the price rises. If that happens, you will be profitable one.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
You don't need anyone to manage your investment portfolio for you, you have to do it yourself. What you need to do is improve on your research work because effective research about each project, spells their strength and weakness out for everyone to see. Then check if you are comfortable making such an investment. If a project is not a scam but fails to reach their hardcap, I thinks at the end of the token sale, funds are returned to prospective investors.
Activity: 57
July 07, 2018, 11:56:59 AM
To my own opinion, iCO investments are pretty cool and at the same time it's very risky, Just treat them as a small part of your crypto portfolio. You should have the majority in top 25 coins or ones that you truly believe in. It is possible that iCO's can make great returns for you but at times there market flop hard and go down when reach the market.
Activity: 185
July 07, 2018, 11:33:11 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Hell no! Being an investor means you will have to come across these little incidents. Just make sure you have to be calm and switch to coins like TAU, Lisk and ADA which are satisfying their users a lot by their high profits.
Activity: 175
July 07, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
No, you should not lose hope. Being an investor, you should know how the crypto market works and how the coins keep going up and down. I have in invested in three coins currently, ICX, Lisk and PRG and they are doing absolutely great. Although undervalued, they are giving high returns.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 05:59:16 AM
The fact that since the cryptocurrency market has started to spread, more and more ICO projects have emerged, but not all projects are truly potential and successful. As you said, 92% of unsuccessful projects and phishing projects, only 8% of potential projects, a number too small. However, if you find a real potential ICO project, I think you should still invest, but before invest, please research the project's information and roadmap to determine the potential.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
July 07, 2018, 04:11:53 AM
Contributing is a hazard and it is truly up to you on the off chance that you might in any case want to keep putting resources into crypto or not. On the off chance that you lose cash before then you should take this as an exercise and proceed onward
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 04:06:58 AM
in my opinion, it is necessary to continue investing when you see an obvious profit. if you are not sure that you will earn more it is better not to do it
Activity: 504