Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 76. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
July 09, 2018, 05:30:57 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
well, why not, i think that you have a righto do what yiu find the most necesaary for your business,  why not
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
July 09, 2018, 05:29:48 PM
If you're dealing with ICO as a way of investment then you have to be careful, even more careful than when dealing with shares or cryptocurrencies alone, you could invest because I still think that there are a lot of promising projects out there.
investing is joceand i believe tht yoy need to be sute in tpwhat ypu are doing, that is the ket to yje sucessuful business
Activity: 462
Good Morning
July 09, 2018, 05:29:10 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
i thonk that you can of coursr contiunue investing in case you gelieve that this is the vety shore that wullbring you mone6
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 05:28:38 PM
If you're dealing with ICO as a way of investment then you have to be careful, even more careful than when dealing with shares or cryptocurrencies alone, you could invest because I still think that there are a lot of promising projects out there.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 05:26:41 PM
It all depends on your pocket whether you should invest more or not. If you have some cash left then I will advise you never to stop investing but you must invest wisely
Activity: 95
July 09, 2018, 02:23:40 PM
You should continue to invest. Although many companies are now created to steal money. This investment can help you achieve a lot.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
there must be confidence in you that cryptocurrency has a very good future, the current price is not the highest price, so there is still a huge opportunity to continue growing
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 02:19:32 PM
if i looking at the condition of the market now, values of some coins are down and there is a hope of them going higher later as a market system of up and down, I feel you should consider the risk also that are involve in this, nevertheless this period of time also gives opportunity for higher profit after the value goes high again.  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
July 09, 2018, 02:19:19 PM
Choose to invest in coins which are already established than in coins which are now being launched or created. With that your security is very well assured.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 09, 2018, 02:16:40 PM
Investing in ICO these days is very difficult because i have seen good ico went below ICO upon listing on the exchanges, but if you want to invest in any ICO always find a good ICO and think long term
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 02:10:02 PM
We are currently in ICO winter which is as a result of bear market condition, this has caused many ICO's not to perform well when listed on the exchanges, but some few ICO's still performed well despite the market condition, so i think it depends on project, find a good project with real use case and good team then invest in such projects.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 02:04:28 PM
If you can not determine which company will be successful and promising, then it seems to me not worth losing money and investing in ICO.  It is better to invest in reliable coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
July 09, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
For investment I will urge you to better invest into an already established coin on the market because that one is secured than the ICOs. For the ICO no one knows its fate. 
Activity: 457
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
July 09, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

ICO investment now very very risk. So I am researching about better than ICO. I am learning about trade, people says trade is better than all others investment. You can try for trading.
Activity: 73
July 09, 2018, 01:58:20 PM
Investing is the best way for you to continue in this business but you have to buy more coin in market for tomorrow.
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 01:55:13 PM
If you do not want to lose money further, then you should not invest in ICO anymore.  It is better to buy coins in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
July 09, 2018, 05:59:12 AM
If you have a good analytical mindset and good luck on your side, then you can continue to invest in ICO and get their profits. After all, there are 8% of successful ICOs.
Activity: 130
July 09, 2018, 05:55:48 AM
Investment never ends.. Lol. 5he moment you decide to stop, it may be when you will miss out on great opportunities that can cover every other loss. Just 8nvest wisely and invest in good/reality projects!
Activity: 451
July 09, 2018, 04:25:05 AM
You failure is that you've invested a large amount in 1 ICO . Even if you believe in project, don't invest all of your money , try to diversificate your risks.
Set up a strategy and continue to invest!
Activity: 83
July 09, 2018, 04:19:45 AM
Now, in terms of the market, if you still have the ability to invest, it is ok, because the price of cryptocurrency is now very low, and it is more cost-effective to buy. At least the same gold coins can buy more encryption than in the previous months. currency.
Pages:
Jump to: