Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 78. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 05:47:45 PM
only you could decide! because if you learn the market maybe you will have success, but if you a newbie - be patient! firstly need to learn everything!
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
July 08, 2018, 05:45:42 PM
Yes! Just because you failed in your first ICO investment, doesn’t mean all the others are gonna end up the same way. Do a more detailed research on the company. Be overly cautious. Invest only what you can afford to lose. Good luck!
Yeah, that's the simplest advice a good fellow should ever give. Do not be overindulge in these activities, only invest what you can afford to lose because no one knows the future of cryptocurrency and the whole business we are into.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 03:34:11 PM
I only got my funds by trading and have not done cashing in any fiat for a long time, because it may ruin my profit if I'll do it too early, we should hold for much longer            
Activity: 373
July 08, 2018, 03:01:22 PM
If you do have more money then you can keep trying to invest. But if the money you have just a little try not to be selfish in managing your finances. I say like that so you are not stubborn to keep investing. Think carefully how you manage your finances.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 02:58:54 PM
We can't think that one of us should stop investing entirely, as there are good projects that one should not miss if possible, I'm using my profit in trading to participate in ICOs            
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 02:29:01 PM
If you really trust on the market then why you should not invest ?. Just keep going on my friened, that is the only way in that you are going to earn a huge amount of money in a long term, just continue with that and u will be more than happy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 02:21:40 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Trust me, I am sick of investing in many ICObecause maximum are fake. But I never stoped investing icos. I got some really good ico that helps me a lot to be rich.
copper member
Activity: 476
July 08, 2018, 02:21:16 PM
I will say yes. Till the price of Bitcoin is low , this is the right time to invest. Even when market will start to rise , you can still invest and later you enjoy the benefits.
Activity: 323
July 08, 2018, 02:20:19 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

It seems that you are less fortunate because of the ico that failed. But you do not have to be disappointed for too long. Think of the money you invested for charity. If you want to re-invest it's good you learn the ico project and do not rush in making decisions.
Activity: 196
July 08, 2018, 02:17:14 PM
No, I do not advise you to do this.  If you can not choose a good ICO, then it's better to invest in coins in the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
July 08, 2018, 01:55:37 PM
I would try to choose another ICO, moreover the market is going to recover soon and cryptos will grow a lot! Now or never, choose wisely good project to invest on, check them carefully from website to social media channels then you will be ok!  Cool

Yeah. But choose your best coin to invest. More coin market place in the market place. So some coin will be go down and some coin price will be increase the price. So check the market place price. Then invest. So market place is good for gather information of the best coin price list. So if price will be go down that time invest. Then wait for the price increase. Price increase that time sell it.
Activity: 518
July 08, 2018, 01:42:07 PM
We must understand that, for various reasons, about 90% of ICO projects will result in losses for investors, and only one of ten startups will bring a high income.
And if you invest on your own, the best way to protect yourself is to check everything that can be checked, carefully select candidates for investment. This is your money, and how thoroughly you study the project, it depends whether you will gain or lose investment.
Activity: 119
July 08, 2018, 01:22:30 PM
I would try to choose another ICO, moreover the market is going to recover soon and cryptos will grow a lot! Now or never, choose wisely good project to invest on, check them carefully from website to social media channels then you will be ok!  Cool
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 08, 2018, 01:20:39 PM
That decision should be personal one and not seeking opinions here and there. At times, its always better and safe to follow ones heart rather than involving other parties. Good luck.

On this forum you can follow the average opinion of the crowd. And the market most often goes against the average opinion of the crowd. Therefore, in this thread it is better to write your honest opinion, and then make a general conclusion =)
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 08, 2018, 01:13:01 PM
Now the most important and the most difficult is to understand that the smart money of institutional investors will like the fallen assets. Those coins will grow very much. And what they seem dead or unnecessary, they will never rise again.
Activity: 423
July 08, 2018, 12:44:41 PM
I think the data is a little off. the percentage of good ICO is certainly not really high, but we do not take into account the Frank Scam. therefore, it makes sense to invest still there. the main thing to be careful
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
Previously, it was terrible to invest the projects, but now everything is being revived. The market is getting stronger and it's obvious. Many countries accept the crypt as the future of the digital currency. Therefore, at this stage of the development of creeps, it is profitable to invest piles of investments in standing projects.
Activity: 183
July 08, 2018, 11:16:32 AM
If you do not get a profit by investing in ICO, then it seems to me not worth it.  There are other ways to make money.
Activity: 124
July 08, 2018, 11:07:22 AM
I would not advise you to continue investing in ICO.  It is better to buy now ETH or BTC and hold coins until the end of the year.
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 09:29:22 AM
To answer the question of whether to continue investing - we need to look at the trends. And the trends are now obvious in the direction of the trend reversal. This is reported every day by excellent news about regulation in many countries.
Pages:
Jump to: