Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 87. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 08:27:30 PM
There's a lot of scams out there so be aware all the time, I'd still consider to keep investing on ICOs, they could give you some good profits if you find the right one, you just have to keep looking carefully.

I think the goal is to find the 1 right ICO and invest 1k in it. In case of Ethereum people made x3000. They did not invest into ICO, they invested into the idea of extension of bitcoin uses cases. So now they can relax and forget about blockchain.

So the right question I think `what is next use case?` but not `what is the right ICO`

Activity: 80
July 04, 2018, 08:26:08 PM
It depends, the market was down for a considerable amount of time and is expected to stabilize soon, so if you have to money to invest the best thing you could do is invest it now in order to get some profits maybe at the end of the year.
Activity: 67
July 04, 2018, 08:05:28 PM
There's a lot of scams out there so be aware all the time, I'd still consider to keep investing on ICOs, they could give you some good profits if you find the right one, you just have to keep looking carefully.
Activity: 52
July 04, 2018, 08:05:06 PM
I think we should start think about layers of protections of ICOs.

This is a nice tool which can produce passive income and fuel for projects. Remember it. Nothing wrong with this tool.

I think we should have 1000 of platform with different due diligence models. Each platform should compete in this models.

We as investors should check the due diligence model and then we can guess which projects can be launched there.

Once we found gaps in due diligence we can switch a platform but finally we should be able to find the right model
Activity: 309
July 04, 2018, 07:58:54 PM
The secret of investment is to know what works for you. If icos doesn't favor you, then buy your favorite coin on exchange and hopefully you get it below ico price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 04, 2018, 07:57:03 PM
I think that it is still wise to continue to invest. I do it, but I am avoiding ICO at the moment. Only projects that are on the market and I know will stay for good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
July 04, 2018, 07:55:27 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I think investing in ICOs is not a good idea in this term. I prefer investing in some promising top altcoins, instead of investing in ICOs, because generally I don't trust new ICOs.
Activity: 476
July 04, 2018, 07:51:04 PM
Do not just stop here, you still have a great chance to get what you want. Keep up the spirit in striving to explore your potential and your skills here. New ICO continues to be created, from many ICOs, if you are able to get an ICO that has a team that has good performance and expertise, and the allocation it provides is also great. I am sure that the ICO will succeed in reaching its targets, so it can give you a large number of benefits.
Activity: 147
July 04, 2018, 07:46:23 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
One major cause of ICO failures is the state of the market at the moment.
The state of the market is driving away investors. So it is becoming difficult for ICOs to reach their sof cap.
However some projects' ICOs are attracting many partnerships and investors. So irrespective of the market situation the structuring and strategies used during the ICO to raise funds determines the success of the ICO in reach the soft cap.
Activity: 420
July 04, 2018, 07:42:36 PM
Indeed the number of ICOs that fail to make us doubt and fear in investing. That is as an investor, we must dare to take risks and become a smart investor in order to choose the right investment land. Honestly, I can not give the right ICO name to be an investment ground. I can only give you tips on how to avoid wrong choosing ICO. Before you decide to invest, you should understand the ICO in depth. Read the whitepaper and the website. You should analyze the ICO project whether it is a good project, how the project trip, how the chances of success, and what are the possible barriers to failure. Then you must calculate the risk management for your analysis. After you do that, I am sure that you get a little enlightenment whether to invest in the ICO or not.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 07:32:21 PM
You can continue investing but make sure to choose the good ico project. Make research about the ico first before investing. And you must have a good strategy to gain profit in ico projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 04, 2018, 07:29:36 PM
Well Its up to you if you still want to try to invest one more time. But dont focus on ico's, investing in ico's are very risky, you can't be 100% sure it will become successful. But not all ICO aren't be successful there were still some ICO's are successful and it can give you more profit when the value rises. But then again, there are other ways to make profit, try to find another way in crypto investment. So I suggest don't stop investing in crypto and don't give up, because there's a lot of people loses their first investment but they become lucky in their second or third investment. Don't loose hope for it.
Activity: 150
July 04, 2018, 07:25:33 PM
personally, I have unsuccessfully invested in ICO, stopped investing in the hope that in the near future will come up with ways to combat fraud.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 04, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

Investing to any ico project is high risk you dont have any assurance to make profit or return your investment like what you mention 92% of ico project are failed to run their project or maybe its turn to scam after getting some money this is the reason I hate ico project.
Its a good decision to quit investing to any ico project, I suggest to you do learn a trading it can give to you a good profit.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 07:21:24 PM
there are many good ICO`s out there which have potential to grow and benefit the customers. But what we must bear in our minds is that ICO`s are not a the main goal of a project but they have to be just a tool to go beyond the limits of the company and expand the business.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 07:15:44 PM
92% ICO project failed? is the news valid? it's true there are about 30-40% ICOs fail due to bad market conditions, but I do not think 92%. but now the market is starting to stabilize and I'm sure the investment will be very good
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 07:06:08 PM
Everyone sows seeds and expect them to mature for him or her to harvest the fruits .If you continue to invest,a time will come when you will only have to relax and only count the returns from your investments.Investments in the cryptocurrency business is one of the fastest growing fields that has the potentials to change the economies of nations and individuals.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 07:00:52 PM
I also have invested in some coins, and I lost more than three times. It is actually a common to lose in investing or trading the crypto. It is caused by our strategy, the market situation, an also the needs. I sometimes always think to be more patient, but my necessity never talks so. Therefore, I just continue to invest in altcoins to get more and more profits.
Activity: 107
July 04, 2018, 06:39:40 PM
You have raised a very good question
This is the best time for you to invest
Because you will purchase at a lower or cheaper price
Hold a little bit, then sell when it rise
Am sure you will love this simple technique.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
July 04, 2018, 06:27:50 PM
There are many successful projects.Who tells you about these figures I do not understand.If 92% of the ICO were not successful, then there would be no investors at all.
Pages:
Jump to: