Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 84. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 06, 2018, 06:39:15 AM
Its depends on you ,but my little advice to you is try to do a trading ,i`m sure that it really help to you to gain and to get more knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 05:49:21 AM
Every day on western television and in the media they say that the bottom is reached. Most likely, right now it is necessary to continue investing, so as not to miss the start of the rally.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 05:24:17 AM
In the past time the market has been falling and sometimes green again, I saw the potential from the BZ coin, they fell very slowly and grew back very quickly. I believe in them and I decided to invest in BCH a lot. you can trust me.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 05:05:07 AM
I think that this is just your choice because it's all a lottery people are now afraid to invest in a project so the projects fail, I think that if you got it or you believe in yourself then continue this business!
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 03:20:12 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
Yes, you need to master this skill. You need to be constantly looking for a good ICO to invest in, so this is life =) Sometimes we will fail, and it is normal.
Activity: 124
July 06, 2018, 01:19:27 AM
The risk of investing in ICO is very large. If you can't afford this risk, then I suggest you not to invest in ICO. You can choose to invest in some excellent cryptocurrency. Although the profit is not as big as ICO, the risk of investment is very small.
Activity: 122
July 06, 2018, 01:18:02 AM
I very much agree to invest in this year's encryption market. Because this year's encryption market is very bad, most cryptocurrency prices have fallen a lot. But this situation is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 9
July 06, 2018, 12:49:48 AM
Do research you will not miss 1% great ICO
- check
type of project , What's the project do than analyze ,Investor,Partner ,token metric , road map , Famous person review/rate
easy way to get good ICO is follow famous person like ICOdrops , Ian , Many , Cryptobriefing and others
#dyor
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 12:47:33 AM
Yes if you wanted to continue. You should be a risk taker to move forward in order to gain something helpful for your growth in dealing crypto world. Whether you like it or not only back off is the best solution for those who wanted to be in the comfort zone.
Activity: 169
July 06, 2018, 12:41:52 AM
I think you can continue to invest now. If you change to me, I will continue to invest in this year's market if I have enough funds. But if you want to invest, I suggest you should do it as soon as possible. Because I feel that the market is about to recover.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 12:36:42 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Yes, investment is your future. If you leave an investment, then you must have a worthy replacement that can create the same benefits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 05, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

there are a lot of ico at this time, there ico that fail and there ico is successful, if you want to buy a good ico, look at the project and who their team, so you avoid ico failed
Activity: 110
July 05, 2018, 11:01:40 PM
Failure in an ICO is commonplace, not just one or two ICOs fail, as far as I'm here, I've seen there are some ICOs that fail because sales are not able to meet the target. This is possible because the team is less able and creative in making an interesting concept, or it could be its performance in less incentive to promote to investors. Although there are some ICOs that fail, you do not have to worry and believe that there are many ICOs that have a chance to succeed, ICO who has a team with a lot of experience in this field, and also a team that has been able to achieve targeted sales.
Activity: 71
July 05, 2018, 10:54:10 PM
maximum chines ICOs are failed, i think you are selected chines ICOs due you are loss your money, so you need good knowledge about the ICO project before investment in ICOs so you need investigation deeply on that project then you can invest other wise keep investment on top 10 coins for safe side with low risk    
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
July 05, 2018, 10:52:07 PM
simply choose the ICO that looks ordinary, but has a high public interest
there are some ICOs that do look dubious, but thanks to the hard work of the team, the token price when entering the market, becomes very expensive
actually the main strength of an ICO is the team and the developer
Activity: 147
July 05, 2018, 10:49:14 PM
lately, it's a lot of ico which ultimately is a scam, although it seems that ico is good, its sales are already more than softcap but it does not rule out the possibility that the ico will not be a scam. but not all ico like that, there are some ico which is good for investment and will not scam, it's just hard to determine which ico is like that. should start now more cautious when wanting to invest in an ico
Activity: 42
July 05, 2018, 10:43:17 PM
I suggest stop ico and focus on a solid coin if you dont wanna loose big amount ,  most of the ico are scam and its difficult to find a good one when you are not doing any research.
Activity: 48
July 05, 2018, 10:32:32 PM
Now market situation is bad condition so many ICOS running in hard condition many ICO projects did not moved in theirs as mentioned road map.So they are extending more and more time . I think Currently Bitcoin, ethereum and some altcoins are investments better than ICOS.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 05, 2018, 10:32:12 PM

Do not know, but I think if you want to invest then it should know when the right situation to start and end. Because all the point is profit.
Activity: 208
July 05, 2018, 10:28:46 PM
If you do not want to be sorry then you should do it. Keep investing. It's still good to invest before market conditions recover. If the market starts to improve and Bitcoin will continue to show an increase, by that time you are too late. And if Bitcoin is at its highest point, there will be no opportunity to invest and make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: