Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 88. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 06:06:33 PM
If u are going to invest in icos that people shilled u I think its better to stop investing in icos because u are going to lose your money, but if u start to spend time for searching about icos after that I am sure u are going to have very good profit. If u are going to do second option invest and dont hesitate.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:45:34 PM
92% of ico are failed, the reality is that most of ico projects would not survive and that is it. we have to watch out more for scam ico.  i usually select out of ICO with already To-Go products. the have working products. that is one of the good secrets for investing in ICO
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 05:16:11 PM
I believe that nearly 90 % of ICOs are scam, infortunately it is very difficult to find a legimite one. Difficult, but possible. It requires time and very careful research.
Activity: 183
July 04, 2018, 04:59:27 PM
you can continue to invest in ICO. but you have to choose the best projects to avoid fraud.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
July 04, 2018, 04:45:07 PM
Investing in ICO is definitely a risk. Why don't you focus more on investing in a coin that has already been established, especially now when the prices are so low.
Activity: 59
July 04, 2018, 11:48:30 AM
I think if you are very optimistic about the ICO you invest in, you can continue to hold it. Although many ICOs are scams nowadays, there are also good ICO projects. You need to analyze and judge yourself. If it is a good project, then you will get a good return.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 11:42:42 AM
Now is time for invest.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
If you still have the capital and the opportunity to invest open lua, why not? Investing is the right of everyone no one forbid the most important is that you do not cheat always do honest in investing
Activity: 378
July 04, 2018, 08:46:55 AM
Investment is examined with danger. Better earliest assets act any investigation. Why whereas close of ICOs are cataloguing below ICO outlay.
Activity: 5
July 04, 2018, 06:03:35 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
this is the best time to invest , dont miss this
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 06:00:42 AM
before investing it is required to research on they potential of the coin rising and they nature of they crypto market,they crypto market is volatile but currently that value of crypto is rising high
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 05:42:08 AM
Now is a good time to buy altcoin, altcoin prices are now at the bottom of the market, so choosing the good coin for the hold is essential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 05:17:36 AM
Investing in the ICO is the biggest risk in this market, you should divide the capital into many other forms of investment

The biggest risk but also the biggest potential increase their money not by interest, but at times and dozens of times in a short period of time. Everyone chooses the ratio of risk and portfolio growth opportunities.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 04, 2018, 05:15:22 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

If you still have enough money to invest, then why not.  Yes its is very a common knowledge that most ICOs now have failed because most of them either have impossible plans or already redundant, that is why I think you will need more time to research about an ICO to invest in before going in.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
July 04, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
I think with the existence of projects failing to stop including the right step to anticipate the occurrence of bad things later so that disappointment will not happen and the possibility of investing still continues to exist with an optimistic attitude of a person.
Activity: 124
July 04, 2018, 05:06:59 AM
Investing in the ICO is the biggest risk in this market, you should divide the capital into many other forms of investment
Activity: 228
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
July 04, 2018, 05:04:16 AM
there are more ICO issue  every day, many are failed but others are continues to develop their their project.
before you invest in ICO make sure you make a research for the project they want to establish.
investing  is a big risk but you will take and accept what would happen.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 04:52:34 AM
I think you can continue. BUt when you choose the right ones, you need to be more careful to find enough information to ensure the safety for you money and time.
Activity: 225
July 04, 2018, 04:46:48 AM
There is a possibility the experts has been paid by the developer to create any report or rating to the ico, the fact that the early investor will become the first party that will get a lot of the profit from the hyped ico. In fact those icos are sold just in a few minutes has trade more than 3x from the ico price. If there is a lot of potential and the new investors can take a part on it.

The problem is indeed that "experts" and leading cryptoblogs can not really be trusted. We also encounter the same problem : if you contact an expert or cryptoblog to review your project, the first thing they start discussing is the price they can charge to post something about your crypto.

Even coinmarketcap and coincheckup seem to have their agenda : they are also "very selective" about which coins they list at which moment. PS : do you already know coinmarketdaddy, I like it more than the other 2 cryptolistings.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 04:46:12 AM

what you say is not true, only some ico coins are failing, the rest of the ico coins are also successful in the market, for example its coins lympo and storiqa
Pages:
Jump to: