Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 91. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 07:22:56 AM
I now continue to invest in the crypto currency. I think this is the best opportunity to buy crypto currency now. Wink
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 05:57:09 AM
For me i will advice you to stop investing for now since the market are low, there are others ways which you can earn money on crypto just find bounty that you will participate in. And earn money till the market raise up
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 11:38:21 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

Continuing investments is the only main way of actions on growing cryptocurrency market. Don’t be silly to lose opportunity earn money when the time is suitable for that. I am actually doing like I am talking now.
Activity: 154
July 01, 2018, 10:09:58 AM
Just continue to invest and never get discouraged if you fail because that is part of investing. Instead, make it as a motivation to do more and invest to those projects with potential. Make sure you are equipped with right informations when you invest so that you could avoid the same mistake again. So just keep on working for it and strive more.
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 09:51:14 AM
its a good thing to invest but i do suggest be more careful investing in ICO because in my opinion if you really want to invest in some project and want to hold their coin to gain some profit, try to wait for that coin to be listed because most of the airdrop hunters used to sell their coin at very early stage of the project and it affects the price of the coin to drop, and that was the time to buy that coin in very low price  
The situation with bounty hunters is interesting, it is necessary to use it, because in this case we get a coin with the least risk. It's even more interesting than just investing. I think this situation will continue until the situation on the market has changed radically.
Activity: 116
July 01, 2018, 05:12:03 AM
The risk of investing in ICO is very large. It depends on you whether you invest in it. If you pursue high risk and high return, then you can choose to invest. If you want to minimize the risk, then you can choose to invest in the top ten of the market value. Encrypted currencies, they agree that there is a lot of room for growth.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 01, 2018, 05:06:25 AM
Cryptocurrency more and more conquer the world and if you do not invest in them now, then after a while you will regret it. Yes, now the situation on the market is negative and many investors are upset but I am sure that this is temporary, and very soon we will see a continued rise in prices for most coins.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 05:02:37 AM
its a good thing to invest but i do suggest be more careful investing in ICO because in my opinion if you really want to invest in some project and want to hold their coin to gain some profit, try to wait for that coin to be listed because most of the airdrop hunters used to sell their coin at very early stage of the project and it affects the price of the coin to drop, and that was the time to buy that coin in very low price  
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 04:50:10 AM
So many untrusted and failed ici who dont really have good intentions of continuing the project after collecting money for ico... They just dump on the investors while some will not even list on exchange...
Activity: 392
July 01, 2018, 04:46:13 AM
I think that if you are interested in a crypto currency system. Hence investment, this is an integral part of the crypto-currency world. Just need to competently invert, slowly and wisely. And the main thing to know where. And then there will be success.
There are indeed several different opinions about the question, some would say that this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency and some others can tell you to be fast enough to stop.
Activity: 135
July 01, 2018, 04:38:54 AM
I think you can continue to invest. The encryption market is very low this year. The market in 2018 is an investment market. I will continue to invest in this market.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 04:35:19 AM
I think that if you are interested in a crypto currency system. Hence investment, this is an integral part of the crypto-currency world. Just need to competently invert, slowly and wisely. And the main thing to know where. And then there will be success.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
July 01, 2018, 04:26:53 AM

In my opinion, investing on ico now isn't good anymore because too many ico has a similiar concept with another project. That's the big reason why too many ICO projects are failed in this year, better you invest on top 100 marketcap, i think it will be profitable.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 04:26:37 AM
I advise you to reconsider your choice of ICO projects for investment in order not to lose money again. Find a team of professionals who invest in ICO projects with a large pool, find out what projects they invest in and study them.
Activity: 142
July 01, 2018, 04:23:35 AM
At present, the risk of investing in ICO in this market is very large, so I don't recommend that you invest in ICO. You can choose to invest in the top ten cryptocurrencies of the market value. Now their prices are very low and they will have a big rise waiting for the market to pick up. space.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
July 01, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
You mentioned 92% of projects fail. Nevertheless, if you invest in all of them and the 8% of the investments is able to cover the losses of the 92% of the other project, than you are better off. This is a risky business which requires a lot of time and effort in order to be lucrative.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 04:18:43 AM
In order not to fall for such a fork of choice divide the coins into parts. Sell one part and invest the other. And then from the results with the second part do the same
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 04:17:13 AM
Yes you should continue to invest. Why should you stop investing? Investment is one way to save your earnings for unforeseen. Circumstances. But before that, I will advise you to look more into the kind of crypto you want to invest and consult experts.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 04:11:26 AM
Don't ask people if its worth to invest on not ,do your own research look at the all ico project what they done till now ,if they have the  working product or they will release soon,what is the future plan of the team and make a decision.
Activity: 66
July 01, 2018, 04:01:36 AM
With so many ICO coming out and as you say almost every try fail maybe you should think about why you still do it and ask if this ICO's are worth it, you are wasting your time in this project so yes, you should stop because there are so many ICO's coming out that most are introduced to people and people still choose the conventionals and early predecessors.
Pages:
Jump to: