Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 107. (Read 13251 times)

Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 20, 2018, 06:02:28 AM
To avoid wasting of your time make sure that you check everything about the project if this is really a legit ones or maybe a scam, do not give up just continue to joined in the crypto and earned much rewards.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
July 20, 2018, 05:51:04 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Yes there are scams. Before i was scammed but I do never give up. As times passes by I am learning things I should do to avoid scam so little by little I adjust. I know you can also adjust. Do not stop you can get rid of it. Earning in bounty is not a joke. I make bounty as my source of income. Keep in mind that patience is the key.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 04:34:56 AM
Everyone has a weak point, in which case your weakness actually wastes free time and plays in a scam project, which you do not know. But you can learn from this scam project and must be more thorough, patient and also more detailed in recognizing the project you are going to follow. Learning from that experience will be better than having no experience.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 04:32:03 AM
You made the first mistake by not paying proper attention to the project you are joining and rather than using your valuable time to select quality projects with products, you were busy using all those times to want to pack up as much as possible different altcoins including shit ones and now you are thinking of giving up.

My advise is for you to see what you have not been doing right and make amendment and in this case, try to do some little research on the project so it can be worth your time. Getting a quick glimpse about the authenticity of a real project should not take you hours.

Well said mate. I think adhering to this advise will prevent you from partaking in scam projects. This is not the time to give up now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

I think a potential ICO will enable us to obtain more profits, so we should not complain about it. When selecting projects, we must look for potential ICO.
Activity: 490
July 20, 2018, 04:20:42 AM
do not give up, keep the spirit. not only you who experience things like that, I'm sure everyone in this member has experienced the things you feel, even I also have felt it.
but if you feel you can not afford anymore, then you do not force to continue your work, because it will not be good if forced.
Activity: 3
July 20, 2018, 12:18:09 AM
Yes, I just tell you crypto need risk people, this job can bring us money but not everyone can get it  Sad
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
July 19, 2018, 11:53:47 PM
Why you have give up ? are you tired with scam an ico project or bounty and airdrop. You have strong and never give up for joining an ico project for investment, you can buy great or potential ico for investment, never try to buy fake ico, you can participated at bounty campaign have raised soft cap sale target.
Activity: 322
July 19, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

Yes you are right, surrender is not a solution to solve the problem, it's a problem will arise if we give up, I hope if failure is not a barrier but can make us learn to succeed, I'm sure the market soon recover and we get big profits.
the advantage of the people who belong to just be patient and don't give up. If you give up now would have been an advantage that you will never get. Moreover, because market conditions now it shows towards the good. We only need be patient and pay attention to continue to market conditions.
Activity: 223
July 19, 2018, 11:46:48 PM
I f you tries to give up,you are the coward type which is not good for any trying to be successful A Business man. Why not try to research into good bounties other than Airdrop , because Bounties especially the ones found on Bitcoin forum here are in most cases very good ones to join and earn better with some of them.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 19, 2018, 11:45:11 PM
Surrender for the moment is not a right decision, you will be more sorry to do it now. Crypto is still continuing its development, until now crypto has undergone many improvements, both from its residents, programs and also the content that is offered to make money. It is a very good progress for you to participate in it. In my opinion, in the future, crypto will become a technology that is increasingly used by society and also industry, automatically the price will also increase.
Yes you are right, surrender is not a solution to solve the problem, it's a problem will arise if we give up, I hope if failure is not a barrier but can make us learn to succeed, I'm sure the market soon recover and we get big profits.
Activity: 434
July 19, 2018, 11:33:35 PM
Surrender for the moment is not a right decision, you will be more sorry to do it now. Crypto is still continuing its development, until now crypto has undergone many improvements, both from its residents, programs and also the content that is offered to make money. It is a very good progress for you to participate in it. In my opinion, in the future, crypto will become a technology that is increasingly used by society and also industry, automatically the price will also increase.
Activity: 336
July 19, 2018, 11:31:11 PM
I feel you. I joined also so many airdrops and bounties, but only few ICO paid me. But I suggest you to never give up. Because there are some ICO reward us at a higher price. Just think positive, to earn that reward.
Activity: 35
July 19, 2018, 11:26:40 PM
The key is to do thorough research on the projects before investing time or money in them. Read the whitepapers and check what reputable ratings websites have rated the projects. Also make sure the bounty manager has a good reputation.
Activity: 27
July 19, 2018, 11:24:13 PM
The key is to do intensive research on the ventures previously putting time or cash in them. Read the whitepapers and check what respectable appraisals sites have evaluated the ventures. Additionally ensure the abundance supervisor has a decent notoriety.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 19, 2018, 11:22:30 PM
Take note this quote " quality is better than quantity" dont join so many campaign without assurance it will pay you. Its okey to have less but the token price is real awesome. Search before join so risk of scam will decrease. You have chance to gain money by joining in the best campaign out there. Try to find those campaign and for sure you will be glad after work
Activity: 94
July 19, 2018, 11:02:32 PM
You made the first mistake by not paying proper attention to the project you are joining and rather than using your valuable time to select quality projects with products, you were busy using all those times to want to pack up as much as possible different altcoins including shit ones and now you are thinking of giving up.

My advise is for you to see what you have not been doing right and make amendment and in this case, try to do some little research on the project so it can be worth your time. Getting a quick glimpse about the authenticity of a real project should not take you hours.

I agree with this. You have the choice to study and pay attention to the project you are currently joining to. You can know if that project is good or bad. My advise is since you have an experience that is worth taken to be a lesson, you should think of a way what you can do in order not to experience the same thing.
Activity: 231
July 19, 2018, 07:52:43 PM
if you only feel the loss of crypto, then I suggest you to go from crypto, because the scam project is one of the risks that will come to the person who joined crypto, if you can not accept it maybe you do not fit in crypto.
if you still want to try, then do not give up and continue your work in crypto. spirit.
Activity: 42
July 19, 2018, 08:51:21 AM
Still, do not lose hope . And it is necessary to achieve success .
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 19, 2018, 08:45:34 AM
now do not pay for the work at all, at such a pace the ICO will soon die. and if they pay, then they come out mere pennies

I hate when decentralized exchange listed token and thereby kill its course. Well that campaign began to practice a temporary freeze token after ICO or before going on exchange.
Jump to: