Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 110. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 07:11:14 AM
The situation you painted is what is happening to all of us bounty hunters. That is the main reason you should chose the bounty you will promote. I have been promoting some bounties since January but till now i have not gotten any money from my effort. Some have send their reward to me but there are yet to be listed in any exchange.
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 07:06:35 AM
Does giving up gain you something? Giving up will procure you absolutely nothing. So instead of giving up; we should strive for more, yearn for more, and being buoyant that something good always is bound to happen.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 18, 2018, 04:14:41 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

One month ago, I also have a thinking like you, when some tokens that I earned from Airdrop and Bounty campaign had stopped their projects and this tokens have no value anymore. I had ever hoped very much about them, everything collapse. But after considering again, I see many people who have earned so much from Bounty, why are they successful?? And I think that I had went wrong way when choose bad project to participate, there are still many good campaigns. Let's not give up
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
July 18, 2018, 04:11:40 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

You are wrong if you give up now. There are some ICO worth to participate by supporters or investors.
I think you should do diligence more so you can choose the real ICO's and your efforts won't be wasted.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
July 18, 2018, 04:06:33 AM
Ever since I started it I have passed many things including the hardest thing. I will not give up in circumstances or situations like this now. I will try to be patient in seeing the situation as it is now
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 18, 2018, 04:04:16 AM
Even if you have a problem here it is not the right decision to give up. Crypto needs persistance and patience and only in this way you will get a great profit here.
Activity: 99
July 18, 2018, 04:02:29 AM
do not just because you participate in an ico and it turns out that ico is a scam even make you give up, because that does not mean all ico is a scam, it is true lately a lot of ico is a scam, but also there are some ico that is not scam and good to invest, but should be more careful when you want to participate in an ico, before participating should check the whitepaper first, because inside the whitepaper there is important information about the ico.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 18, 2018, 03:03:15 AM
I think there is no really harm done if you really want to give up, unless you have invested so much already and giving up will more likely bring you too much loses. If you have invested already, just hold and wait until your coin rise back.
Activity: 124
July 18, 2018, 02:52:38 AM
I think participating in the airdrop is just wasting your time. Many airdrops are scams, so I left early. The bounty is still profitable, but don't put all your energy on it. It can bring you too much benefit. To study the market, investing in excellent cryptocurrency is always the best choice.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 02:23:04 AM
I don't think you should give up now. Although the encryption market is not very good this year, I think that if we insist, the encryption market will recover. But if we give up now, we will lose a lot.
Activity: 233
July 18, 2018, 02:19:16 AM
better you do not easily despair because at this time some ico it is tend to scam but from that you can learn you can know ico good and not scam can you see from what factor.
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 02:05:30 AM
I think this situation is normal in investment so we do not need to give up and always have to be optimistic will benefit from all the things we do
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
July 18, 2018, 01:55:02 AM
Crypto currency, gave all of us a chance to make money. Do not lose it. Even if there will be a couple of failures. All the same, at least something to work.
Activity: 406
July 18, 2018, 01:47:54 AM
Don't give up,I do also experienced joining scams and I did not loose hope I am still here trying to get a good  one.And hoping not to encounter scams on my way.
keep trying and struggling I'm sure with hard work someday will give results, just to be patient. people who surrender are people who do not understand the world of Cryptocurrency. by continuing to learn and understand Cryptocurrency then you will be more intelligent and someday you will succeed with your intelligence.

There is a saying that if we should never give up, and it applies to this crypto currency world because when you give up you will not be abel to win, and if you are winning, ofcourse you should never give up.
Activity: 252
July 18, 2018, 01:28:05 AM
So if you want join in the airdrop or bounty campaign, you must carefully choose it to protect from the scam project. For me, airdrop has more scam rather than in bounty campaign. So i lazy join airdrop because besides it's waste a lot of time and also has more scam. Eventhough i have already get scam from the bounty campaign, but for me bounty still usefull and we can get more tokens from that. So i never give up participate in bounty campaign.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
July 18, 2018, 12:16:34 AM
Bounty campaigns definitely pay and if you did not get paid then you need to open an accusation against them, however I get your point, if you do not feel that your efforts are being compensated then you should stop to participate in bounty campaigns and only enter in campaigns that pay with established coins like ethereum or bitcoin, there are also some campaigns that pay in tokens but that are already traded and pay weekly so that is a good option as well.
Activity: 837
July 18, 2018, 12:02:21 AM
Don't give up, rather change your strategy. There are many good project out there that pays well, just take your time and find them. Know what the project is all about thier bounty allocation etc, you will be alright. Don't give up too easily, put up a fight and win
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 09:51:59 PM
Don't give up,I do also experienced joining scams and I did not loose hope I am still here trying to get a good  one.And hoping not to encounter scams on my way.
keep trying and struggling I'm sure with hard work someday will give results, just to be patient. people who surrender are people who do not understand the world of Cryptocurrency. by continuing to learn and understand Cryptocurrency then you will be more intelligent and someday you will succeed with your intelligence.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 17, 2018, 09:32:03 PM
Giving up should never be an option.  Cryptocurrencies no doubt makes people tougher and their skin thicker.  The market is very volatile and there are many scams to be careful of.  Just learn from your mistakes and think of it as paying your dues to learn.  
Activity: 280
July 17, 2018, 09:31:30 PM
Well, the market is now has slowly recover and my decision on holding is not in vain. Let's just hope that this bullish trend will continue and the market prices will hit its peak again.
Jump to: