Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 102. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 05:49:59 PM
I think you should not give up. You should carefully explore the project before engaging in any campaign. Not all projects are good when many bounty campaigns are open daily, so need to have the skills to choose. I think from the projects you have participated in, you have had the experience to choose better projects. Or you participate in bounty campaigns have reached a soft cap, those projects will guarantee the reward for you.
you are absolutely right, giving up is not the right decision. in fact we will be losers if surrender granted whereas progress crypto will is getting bigger. participating in the ICO who have reached half-way or his soft cap is a good idea, also I do each time to participate in the ICO, this highly effective ways to minimize it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
July 21, 2018, 05:29:00 PM
what is the sense of just quiting now? wait a little bit more and you will be proud of not quiting before, it is a waste of time and money, there is too much room for making more in here

Quitting now will just make you regret it in the long run. I really don't think that this is needed because the market has already started recovering.
I think the same , people who are now coming out of crypto,  after in a couple of months or earlier, very much about this will pity. But in any case it's your choice.

You are right , that quitting now will not be a smart choice, but I think that people who don't feel safe hear and don;t have the stone cold nerves for it, should stay away, because the stress it cause it is not worth it.
Activity: 196
July 21, 2018, 05:24:06 PM
You can not jam, but not in anyone's case, because it's worth stopping the tasks that you are doing now and after 2 months you will regret it, and ask yourself why I stopped, as here every day on the account and everyone wants to do more and faster,
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
July 21, 2018, 05:07:56 PM
I'm sure you will not but be sure you spend your time properly and do your researches regarding the projects you want to promote or you want to invest into. I was in your situation couple of times but not with airdrops but with some bounties or bad investments but since then I had only good investments and bounties.
Activity: 278
July 21, 2018, 05:04:12 PM
Oh so sorry about this friend. I will like to advise you that you follow some reliable and trusted bounty hunters then you pick from their bounties to participate in. This is what I do most times and it's being favorable. Bountyhive.io is one you can as well follow them.
Activity: 116
July 21, 2018, 04:55:44 PM
Don't give up hope. Because you always have time to do it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
July 21, 2018, 04:53:09 PM
It may not be a very reasonable decision at the moment. I think every decision that makes without thinking enough is wrong.
Activity: 25
July 21, 2018, 03:52:41 PM
of course now you can not give up, now the very beginning of the era kriptovalyut, and of course there are scammers but this must be reconciled
Activity: 378
July 21, 2018, 03:47:11 PM
I think you should not give up. You should carefully explore the project before engaging in any campaign. Not all projects are good when many bounty campaigns are open daily, so need to have the skills to choose. I think from the projects you have participated in, you have had the experience to choose better projects. Or you participate in bounty campaigns have reached a soft cap, those projects will guarantee the reward for you.
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 03:44:25 PM
We should always be carefull on what bounties or airdrops we will join.Just think of it, in real world theres already a lot of way to scam. How about in cryptoworld where most of us is anonymous. That's why before joining in a project. Do a reaserch first, check if the project is legit, do a background check specially with the leader or ask question to those tenured that have already a lot of expericience and knowledge.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 21, 2018, 03:43:20 PM
It is true that the majority of bounty campaigns end up not meeting high expectations generated during the ICO, but the main motivation that drives me to continue participating in these campaigns is that it is enough for only one of them to meet expectations to obtain enough profit to compensate the time and effort invested in the others.

In addition, we must take into account that the work is very simple and does not require too much effort; Those who should think more are those who dare to invest their hard earned money in projects that as a rule end up devaluing their value as soon as they are released.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 03:35:24 PM
what is the sense of just quiting now? wait a little bit more and you will be proud of not quiting before, it is a waste of time and money, there is too much room for making more in here

Quitting now will just make you regret it in the long run. I really don't think that this is needed because the market has already started recovering.
I think the same , people who are now coming out of crypto,  after in a couple of months or earlier, very much about this will pity. But in any case it's your choice.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 03:29:27 PM
It depends on how you choose the project and its bounty campaign in which you want to participate in. I also got scammed, however, all the projects that have paid me resulted to be somehow profitable. Just remember that the only thing that you lose is your time, which is the valuable thing nowadays, however, it's not that but when you invest in something and you lose everything that you have invested, and, in some cases, you can lose even more than you have invested
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 03:23:34 PM
I always ask myself this question but I think this is not the option, it is worth to change the strategy and to base the new one on the gained experience
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 03:04:49 PM
Joining all the airdrops give you no guarantee that all of those projects will be successful in raising funds , and even raise fund then may do scam . so if you join any airdrop or bounty then you should be ready for almost 0 payment . if you cant afford it then you must join only good projects after proper research but that too will take your some time . choice is yours .
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 02:57:08 PM
The reason that you got small rewards for AirDrops and social sites in Bounty campaigns is that too much participants are in such bounty campaigns. There are enough good projects and a lot of scams as well. It is better to be more careful choosing the project, and do not expect to get the high reward.
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
July 21, 2018, 02:26:51 PM
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
July 21, 2018, 02:22:40 PM
Do not give up. Usually it is the last key on the key chain that opens the door. Once you entered this world, you already knew that nothing would fall from the sky, everything has a reason. Perseverance is the way for the strong, if you have taken a creep, stand and start again. There are many good projects that with study and a good commitment will be rewarded.
copper member
Activity: 455
July 21, 2018, 02:07:39 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Don't despair and don't stop. To get the benefit of bounty then patience is required, you should also do research so you can choose a good bounty, so you will get real results.
Jump to: