Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 106. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
July 20, 2018, 08:02:17 AM
If you have a plan to earn profit from investment and you are new here in crypto currency sometimes you can encounter of lossing your capital that is the nature of investment you should not give up probably in your next investment you will be a successful investor just like the others.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 07:57:56 AM
Maybe you do not know the project well, be patient because there are projects that will pay you a high bonus equal to the effort you gave.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 07:49:33 AM
I agree with some of the guys that it is really better to spend your time initially to study with the project. To the passage of bounty and airdrop you then did not regret the lost time and effort. I, too, when I first came to this crypto-currency world, made a lot of mistakes, now of course I understand them and clearly understand. And you have to eventually succeed.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
July 20, 2018, 07:38:09 AM
Sorry to hear about this but I think you shouldn't give up because of this but rather take your time to do a very good research of any project you come across or the ones suggested for you before you decide to join the group or campaign. Take your time to read all the necessary information and then decide whether to join or not.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
July 20, 2018, 07:35:49 AM
This year, a lot of scam ICO projects. Therefore, you need to carefully select the ICO's that you will support. Let you better have fewer projects, but better ones.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 07:32:40 AM
My experience shows that bounty always pay bounty aware but their tokens frequently decrease after ICO and even after half a year do not reach ICO price. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 07:14:04 AM
Participation in all projects are not only useless, but also dangerous. For the promotion of fraudulent projects, you can lower the trust in BTT. And also can use your confidential data...
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
https://www.cryptocarz.io/
July 20, 2018, 07:06:38 AM
There are always ups and downs. But not in any way does not let down your hands. If you give up at every difficulty you will never reach anything. Just go ahead!
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 07:04:13 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Give up is not a solution, just improved your lapses by choosing the legit ico in bounty program. Just go to a site that indorse nice ico bounties. Another thing just dont expect too much for to avoid discouragement, the earning is not fix some are big and others small amount of token its because they refer on what the result of token sale.
copper member
Activity: 546
July 20, 2018, 06:52:50 AM
one thing i believe is that what is worth doing atall is worth doing well, so i believe you should give this the best you can as you don't know which bounty or token will change your statue to what you have been dreaming of, so giving up is not an option, keep pushing and and i believe one day you will meet the best bounty ever.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 06:41:09 AM
I think it's not time to give up. After all, each of us has not passed an easy path in the crypto currency. Of course, the correction of the market all scared, and gave a malfunction. But do not be upset. The market is beginning to return to full-fledged work.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
July 20, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Yeah, if you want to leave, no one can hold you here. Leave and if you find something better than bounties, come back and share with us your experience Wink.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
July 20, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

The market is inundated with scam projects. You shouldn't be participating in too much bounty and airdrops but rather select a few good and quality project and devote your time in promoting those good ones. Promoting and supporting a single good project is far better than promoting many bad ones. Take your decision wisely by properly researching and selecting a nice project.
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 06:28:58 AM
When you join this forum and study any here there are possible types of earning coins - you should know that there are no guarantees and stability here. You must decide for yourself whether you are ready for this or not.

Yes, in this kind of field we cannot really tell if we can get easily earn some good money, we need to have a lot of patience and need to study on how we can be able gain more profit and also how to over come disappointments if our plans did not succeed and make another plans again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
July 20, 2018, 06:28:14 AM
All projects are not equal, I have worked for 9 months on some and only received a few dollars for my efforts and on others I have worked a few weeks and received thousands. You need to learn how to understand the conditions laid out in the bounty terms to figure out which ones are likely to pay well and which are a waste of time. I spend as much time screening Bounties that I might want to participate in as I do actually doing the bounty. It is well worth investing that time to save yourself from wasting time on useless projects.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 06:20:52 AM
surrender is something that is not allowed because if we surrender then we will not succeed ...
for bounty hunter find ico fraud and ico that does not work is the thing we have to accept, because being bounty hunter got ico fraud is a risk to be faced, so as bounty hunter should accept with pleasure ...
Activity: 112
July 20, 2018, 06:20:30 AM
If you do not have patience,and a good optimistic mood. You can leave safely .
Activity: 101
July 20, 2018, 06:18:02 AM
Many of the bounty missions and airdrops are deceptive, but this way of making money is our own choice!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 06:16:32 AM
When you join this forum and study any here there are possible types of earning coins - you should know that there are no guarantees and stability here. You must decide for yourself whether you are ready for this or not.
Activity: 93
July 20, 2018, 06:04:55 AM
Alas ,many of the ICO is now simply a fraud . I think you should not give up and give up . Have patience.
Jump to: