Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 114. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 11:10:34 PM
To accumulate wealth, to grow, you need a plan, and you need the right attitude. Hold your chin up high, don't give up, don't lose hope, look at these times like the opportunity to practice strength, to practice patience and nothing else.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 10:36:54 PM
to find a legit bounty we have to really understand the ico that will be followed. we can see from the whitepaper because in it there is a lot of information about the ico. in addition we must also join in their telegram group to find out the information about the project. the most important is to keep trying and be patient, I hope in the future can be better at choosing a good ico.
Activity: 230
July 13, 2018, 09:54:40 PM
Nowadays in this forum a lot of scammers are spreading here. But that was not a reason for us to give up easily. We just need to work hard all the time for us to earn a lot of profit.
July 13, 2018, 09:52:26 PM
No, we shouldn't give up for now. Because there will be always a better days coming. Always look for the bright future and work hard here in forum.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
July 13, 2018, 09:48:01 PM
Don't let the emotions cloud your judgment. Stay calm and take some time to study the market very well and the new projects as well in order to choose the right coin to invest in. Seek for counsel from experts if necessary.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 13, 2018, 09:43:59 PM
If we are going to base our decision in the current market situation then I think it is too early to say this kind of things. The span where the market is down is not too long. It's only been 4 months and the market might recover.

Well you are not a true investor or trader if you easily give up, its too early to give up, its normal to face like this situation like market is falling down, but trust me it will rise again soon. Just be patient.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
July 13, 2018, 09:43:10 PM
I think there is still a better project that will be responsible to every participant who has promoted their project. Do not give up, try to always participate, with a note to always be more thorough in choosing an ICO project, because not all project managers are generous.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 09:37:53 PM
If we are going to base our decision in the current market situation then I think it is too early to say this kind of things. The span where the market is down is not too long. It's only been 4 months and the market might recover.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 09:32:59 PM
I suppose you selected the incorrect venture to sign up for. because there are numerous scams inside the world these days. You should have the talents to analyze the ICO assignment as appropriate or horrific. The Amazix team has an analysis desk for folks that do no longer understand the challenge as right or awful. you may contact them and seek advice from the guide.
copper member
Activity: 378
July 13, 2018, 01:41:47 PM
Bitcoin went from 6K to 20K in about 6 weeks last year.

When the market is going up, it feels like it will always go up. When the market is going down, it feels like it will always go down.
July 13, 2018, 12:34:46 PM
Yes, I agree that a lot of scammers, but do not give up and do not give up, it is to take into account the weak and the poor, it did not work once, try more, it did not work yet, try more, in any case, do not give up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 12:27:06 PM
I didn't quite understand. Earn real tokens? Are you planning to start trading? Because I do not see another way to earn real tokens, because in all other options, you work with ICO.
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 11:53:28 AM
In my opinion, all this is a struggle. not only you, me too. follow some Bounty, but I can not get paid yet. but in playing bounty, I only take 30 minutes to 1 hour in a day, the rest I use to work real. so playing Crypto is just a side course, so nothing is in vain, because we also do not know if one day we get the gift tokens from participation we join bounty, then we become rich by selling the tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
July 13, 2018, 11:49:45 AM
Most of ICO's are scam that a reallity and so most of bounties and airdrops are scam too.
I would suggest you to look for legit ones. Research and investigate all projects and only work for them
Activity: 218
July 13, 2018, 11:47:59 AM
You don't have to give up. The experience you had in your participation of airdrops and bounty is something that I have passed through as well which I believe most people in crypto business must have passed through too. We need to just be more careful whenever we are choosing a bounty campaign to participate in. Our research on the ICO projects must be thorough so as not to keep repeating the experience of being scammed. I will advise you to move on. There are still better ICO projects out there with big rewards. Engage yourself in thorough research to get more highly profiting bounty campaigns.

Activity: 205
July 13, 2018, 11:14:27 AM
Now it is better not to participate in dubious bounty campaigns. Most likely you will not get anything from this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 13, 2018, 11:11:25 AM
I want to support everyone. It's not time for comrades to give up. We just survived the market correction, not an easy time. Losses and risks attacked us. And now everything just falls into place. Do not need to drop your hands at the last moment.
It's up to you, but I suggest you not to give up this kind of technology because this is one of the best opportunities That can lead us to fulfillment. We're here to earned easy money ,all we want to do is to wait for explodes in prices and hoping for good volume in more years of coming.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 11:02:57 AM
I want to support everyone. It's not time for comrades to give up. We just survived the market correction, not an easy time. Losses and risks attacked us. And now everything just falls into place. Do not need to drop your hands at the last moment.
Activity: 126
July 13, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Certainly not. Need to work more and certainly work hard. because if you follow a lot of airdrop and bounty then the opportunity to earn a great income. new in crypto you can earn income without capital.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 13, 2018, 07:03:45 AM
Yes in this year many ico projects that deceive investors for the money. many ico that failed so bounty participants do not get paid. I'd better buy a coin that's already registered in the crypto market. it's safer for my investment.
Jump to: