Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 32. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 05:38:51 PM
Going to college will open your mind and and you will find new opportunities and probably your future wife.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 05:06:46 PM
College will help you more in life when you got a degree from it. So come on, you can do it, if you can't make it into the college you're losing your own oppurtunities.
Activity: 48
December 10, 2017, 04:56:46 PM
It's depend on you're fit with it or not. The pressure and your score too. But i think it's good to learn at colleges. There will be more opportunities for you.
Activity: 280
December 10, 2017, 12:35:54 PM
If you really think it will help you can go on.
Activity: 15
December 10, 2017, 12:30:38 PM
I think you should try to go to college.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
December 10, 2017, 12:02:53 PM
I myself left university last year...i quit after first year!
I decided that nobody is going to dictate what i "Need" to do or "have" to.
Started making my own way up, went from low paid jobs to an abroad job I am doing now with a solid pay without any experience
and is relatively easy...best thing is i don't miss home since they give me free time every month to go back.
Whilst doing that I am building my own interests, learning programming and languages...building my doors for future

Put everything you want on a piece of paper..your dreams and hopes (dont be greedy at first)
Put everything you are most likely to get with university
Read it until you decide...will you be a robot and do what everyone is doing
(Programmed to go to school, brainwashed and then work for the rest of your life imo)
or you are going to do something you love and give it yourbest so it works out

I would rather work my ass off trying to accieve something big doing something i love and doing it on my initiative and by myself...and not just be another prisoner of the system
Activity: 154
December 10, 2017, 11:41:04 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

Knowledge is power. It is very important to know that if a medical doctor did not go to college of Medicine, he can not be address as a Doctor. Also a pilot that does not go to college can not graduate to become a pilot....etc. It is a very good thing to go to college, to become a custodian of knowledge in the area or field of study and specialization. There is nothing compare with you to be literate, it will be a great thing of experience to go to college and become learned and with the Knowledge acquired affect the community for good. A man was about to be cheated because he was an illiterate, but when the man's son came he was able to save the father from a colossal loss, just because the child was Literate. Going to a college is a good thing to do.
Activity: 448
December 10, 2017, 10:47:06 AM
I think it is still better to go to college in order for you to have a backup career whenever bitcoin goes down.
Activity: 56
December 10, 2017, 10:38:00 AM
Ofcourse you should, and everybody should, there's no greater treasure than education, it maybe hard but it will be worth after all.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
December 10, 2017, 10:33:45 AM
Yes you should go. For you to have a decent and stable job someday. Education is the things that no one can steal from you thats why go for the best.
Activity: 84
December 09, 2017, 10:47:19 PM
You should! you can have a better job when you graduated in college, you'll also be more competitive on achieving your dreams.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 09, 2017, 10:39:02 PM
Yeah,you should go to the college. If you want to learn more, you will need to go to college. Because, it will help you to learn more.
Activity: 490
December 09, 2017, 09:24:59 PM
i think you should go to college because we need the degree to work in the futurre despite they dont help us much in experiences but it is the start.
Activity: 182
December 09, 2017, 09:17:23 PM
Yes, it's better to go to college, because you need this for searching a job or work,, probably they need high education or degree to hire you, if you young its better to study more, specially if your parents alive and your parents give you tuition fee for your study.
Activity: 14
December 09, 2017, 09:15:57 PM
definitely man unless u don't want. being in college is a new experience and a new challenge. it is an opportunity for you to explore and grow. it is fun being in college
Activity: 146
December 09, 2017, 09:03:44 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
You must go to college, You can a have better job if you graduate college. The more intellect you can have the more competence you can earn.
Activity: 46
December 09, 2017, 12:00:31 PM
of course you should go to college, even if you have your life already set up for you, say you are a business guru, you'll still need the knowledge on business management, and how not to go bankrupt. Knowledge and college is always important, its always good be be able to fix your own problems and not have someone take your through life.
Activity: 112
December 09, 2017, 11:43:47 AM
Ofcourse yes , You should go in college because this is the only treasure that you can get when you grow up and you can be proud of . And also there’s a lots of oppurtunities as well once you are a graduate in college . You can easy find a job . As well as promotion ..
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
December 09, 2017, 11:25:23 AM
You should. Everything we have now is temporary. But you know, diploma stays. Yes we can be successful through perseverance and hardwork but with the degree you have, it will open more opportunities. More chance of achieving your dreams.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
December 09, 2017, 08:44:23 AM
Yes,you should go to college because a degree holder has a lot of oppurtunies to look for a better job and educated person has better future.
Pages:
Jump to: