Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 34. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 06:52:50 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

In todays world, the only reason to go to college is if you are striving towards a career. Most people who don't go to college in todays world are entrepreneurs and they find a way to make money in anyway they can using business skills and tactics. I would advise you to go to college if you are looking to going into a career, or atleast taking courses in business and management if you are trying to become an entrepeneur just
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 01:46:10 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
I believe in knowledge is power, we know most things we will know is through experience but we cannot internally appreciate those experience if we do not develop much knowledge or basic knowledge in college.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
December 06, 2017, 01:24:59 AM
Cant remember if i answeredd or reply on this thread already, but let me say this words for you!
if i will be on your shoes i will still go to college what ever happen, specially if you are capable of the money to go..
so many people are so eager to studies though they cant because of financial issues.. dont waste time and study, for all sake it is your parents dream since you were a kid!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 12:48:11 AM
Think about what you want to do for a career. Research different fields and interests. Then figure out if what you are interested in doing requires some kind of college degree or not.

If you're not quite sure about a career choice, don't go to college just yet. Take a year to think about it, explore interests, and get some employment experience.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 05, 2017, 10:57:24 PM
Hi everyone,

I don't know what situation you are in right now but it will be a good idea if you will enroll in college and get a degree. You will get more opportunity if you are a degree holder. I know you can have a job even if you are a HS graduate but don't be blinded on the small amount of money you can earn. Going to college is one of the best experience you can have. You will learn to explore a lot of things. Things might be hard for you for now but when you graduated, it will be worth it. Millennials really need to go to college to keep up with the competition, you're not in the 90's.LOL
Activity: 42
December 05, 2017, 10:15:54 PM
According to a Pew Research study in 2013, 12.2% of Millennials from the ages of 25-32 with only a high school diploma were unemployed while only 3.8% of those with at least a bachelor's degree were unemployed. Furthermore, those who attended college are more likely to be married and less likely to be living in their parent’s home. Statistics show that going to college has more economic benefits for Millennials than it did for previous generations. Going to college may be more important now than ever before.
Activity: 602
December 05, 2017, 08:30:58 PM
Going to college is important if you want to graduate with a degree. Having a degree is the most precious treasure that you will have in your entire life , that no one can steal it from you. Thus education is important to everyone. And graduating in college makes more oppurtunity in life , to find a good and decent job in the future.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 08:01:31 PM
Hi everyone,

i am not sure i will study in college because they are difficult carnivorous if God grant the wage a great i will continue to study because i want to finish because it will just be that he's my parents so what doomed me i will accept because we have failed i know what our faith because God only knew what i should have.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
December 05, 2017, 07:40:49 PM
Why shouldn't? Unlimited opportunities are offered to those who have a degree. You can freely choose what you want to be. Because most of the jobs that are offered are for those who graduated college.
Activity: 97
December 05, 2017, 07:33:19 PM
DefinitelY.  Yes. College is the best Educayion we can get in this lifetime.
Activity: 4
December 05, 2017, 03:37:57 PM
Definitely you should go for an education not only for the economic part, the people and experiences that can know can give you some purpose in life and significanse.
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
December 05, 2017, 02:42:24 PM
When I was in your position I thought I didn't want to go to college but then I went and it was the best time of my life, I would recommend it to everyone, you will grow so much as a person and it can help you secure a better job in future also.
Activity: 102
December 05, 2017, 02:37:01 PM
If I think it should be, because education is very important. There you will learn according to what direction you want.
Activity: 344
December 05, 2017, 02:11:02 PM
Hi everyone,

You have to go to college to get a useful science and also a degree. That is a good thing because it will help your economy and surely parents will be very proud of you.
Activity: 18
December 05, 2017, 01:56:55 PM
Yes definitely, it is important us to develop our future plans. Reaching target. Otherwise we have to do hard work and may be reached target little bit.
Activity: 132
December 05, 2017, 12:19:45 PM
Hi everyone,

of course you are better to continue college education because with college you will have a lot of knowledge that you can apply in the world of work or when you start your own business in the future.
indeed there are some people who can be successful without college education but in this digital era a lot of science is growing and advanced that we can get in college education course.
Activity: 108
December 05, 2017, 09:31:58 AM
For me, of course yes. Currently I am in my junior college and yes it is not fun but that's a challenge for college. You have to endure all night, stress, failure, and such, but these things are not permanent. After handling and tackling this, it will teach you to be strong and corporate ready to face the real world. Colleges will teach you how to be an independent person and how to cope with stress that comes from academic things but that is just a challenge facing every student. Personally, I have a love-hate relationship with college but guess what, I enjoy it. I love with my college friends and overcome all the common challenges. Colleges not only teach you academics, but also teach you what you need to know about life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 09:05:22 AM
Definitely, I know that there are things that you cant learn in school but going to college will also help you mentally, and you need to learn and enjoy college, it will be easier for you to cope up with the trials in real world when you have knowledge.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 08:40:07 AM
Going to college gives you a tremendous advantage. In this world, nothing can replace sound education, not even money.
Please go to college if the opportunity lays before you.
Activity: 54
Luven Diagnostic
December 05, 2017, 08:01:15 AM
Hi everyone,

Of course you should go to college. But you must be sure that you like your future occupation.
Pages:
Jump to: