Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 36. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
November 25, 2017, 02:15:28 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

You should go to college because education is your most powerful weapon against poverty. There will be a lot of opportunities for a person who has a degree. It will be easier for you to find a stable job someday if you are a college graduate. One of the qualifications of a hiring company of course is a high educational attainment. Education is the only thing that we have that nobody can take away from us. For you to have an assurance and to have a lifetime finance security, you should go to college.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
November 25, 2017, 01:01:05 PM
i think going to college is very important, you must have a degree to be accepted in works nowadays
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 12:42:52 PM
Yes you should! Having a degree is almost mandatory in life if you want to be sucesful. Don't let ayone tell you otherwise.
Activity: 51
November 25, 2017, 12:16:08 PM
Yes, because it's difficult to find a job if you not graduated from college because most of the company choose an employee with at least a bachelor degree. So if you don't have this degree, it's impossible for you to find a better job.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 25, 2017, 11:31:07 AM
No.
I think go to collage just wasting money.

I disagree with you, for there are many things that you can learn only in university or in college, things that sometimes are not academically but things that will allow you to be better person in the future, in college you can earn real friends, you can learn ideas from them, etc.

Well its going to be the things you're going to learn as i believe as well that you'll learn most things in life outside the classroom. Though in today's society, especially if you want to get a decent job, going to college is a prerequisite. Companies will always prefer to employ those that have a degree
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 25, 2017, 09:15:35 AM
No.
I think go to collage just wasting money.

I disagree with you, for there are many things that you can learn only in university or in college, things that sometimes are not academically but things that will allow you to be better person in the future, in college you can earn real friends, you can learn ideas from them, etc.
Activity: 26
November 25, 2017, 09:14:13 AM
You dont need college degree to be successful. We have a number of successful entrepreneur who did not pass through college. So many are self thought. IT revolution have made access to information quite cheap. But it all depends on what you want out of life
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 08:12:03 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
yes,we should gi to college to improve our knowledge
Activity: 311
November 25, 2017, 07:40:45 AM
You should go. It will be one of the best years in your life, great experience and us bonus you will get degree.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
November 25, 2017, 05:14:54 AM
Hi everyone,

I suggest that if you have money to pay your tuition fee then dont waste your opportunity to study. A lot of people wants to study but they dont have money to pay their tuition fees.
Activity: 128
November 25, 2017, 03:44:23 AM
Hi everyone,

Yes, should i go, because they have a lot of opportunities if you are graduated.And also you can see a better work for the future.Its good to our family, because you have a better work so you can earn more money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 25, 2017, 03:32:39 AM
Attending school is the best way for you to have a better life because if you do not go to school you will not have a job and it is very difficult to do business because you are really not knowledgeable.
In short education is the key to improve what we already have and what we already know, regardless of your life status.

College is a waste of money.. Don't go
It's a short but brief answer, but you have a point, I even see people who don't even reach high school but they are rich.

Snip
i dont think so,but in our country finished or not finished it's hard to find a job ecxept if you are a comlaude.so many of us now go abroad to work  and earn a of money.but im sure bitcoin can help me to provide our needs.

It is not because of lack of education but lack of opportunity. That means in where you are there is a scarcity of jobs or there is a mismatch, too many graduates with lesser place to market it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 02:17:50 AM
Hi everyone,

i dont think so,but in our country finished or not finished it's hard to find a job ecxept if you are a comlaude.so many of us now go abroad to work  and earn a of money.but im sure bitcoin can help me to provide our needs.
Activity: 8
November 25, 2017, 01:19:43 AM
College is a waste of money.. Don't go
Activity: 420
November 25, 2017, 12:25:03 AM
Attending school is the best way for you to have a better life because if you do not go to school you will not have a job and it is very difficult to do business because you are really not knowledgeable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
November 24, 2017, 11:58:06 PM
Yes,you dhould go college because when are degree holder there are lot of opportunities for you and chance to have a bright future..
Activity: 238
November 24, 2017, 11:16:55 PM
Attending school is not the best option, but it is the reason we have a good job in the future but this is only appropriate in developing countries. Underdeveloped countries, learning is meaningless
Activity: 33
November 24, 2017, 11:01:01 PM
Hi everyone,

If your priority or your main goal is to enter on a big company you should enter to college and have a degree. College will give you alot of experience, skipping classes just to finish your thesis? or your professor will give you a week to finish something he ask and you'll just do it overnight just to meet the deadline. If you finished college, it's a fulfillment not just for you but more importantly for your parents.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Beyond Your Imagination
November 24, 2017, 08:34:52 PM
I think that it should really be your own problem if you decide to go to college or not. Why on earth do you come here and ask perfect strangers about that?
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
November 24, 2017, 05:46:36 PM
It is necessary to go education in our time to be highly valued, it is much easier to live with. The college gives you basic ideas, which you can then apply wherever
Pages:
Jump to: