Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 37. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2017, 05:07:47 PM
depending on where you live) in the US, for example, in colleges, you can really get knowledge which you will use in the future...but in the post-Soviet countries you will only lose time and money
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 04:52:27 PM
You should go to college. As for my experience, there's a lot of opportunity that awaits if you are a degree holder. It is also an opportunity to learn what you love. College is more than just a way to get a high-paying job, it’s a way to enjoy life and become the person you were meant to be.
Activity: 20
November 24, 2017, 03:35:55 PM
Yes, you should go to college, thats what our parents use to tell us but today when almost everything can be done through internet its becoming less and less effective. Our opportunity lies now in how we use internet and not settling with jobs that required 8hrs a day with minimum wages.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Famous last words - Hold my beer.
November 24, 2017, 03:25:59 PM
It depends.. do you wonna make a career as a scientist or at Mc Donalds?
Activity: 21
November 24, 2017, 02:48:14 PM
Yes.You should go to college for better life.
Activity: 41
November 24, 2017, 02:46:45 PM
College is not about what you learn, it is about it makes you think later on Wink so yes, do go!
Activity: 28
November 24, 2017, 02:44:25 PM
Yes, you should go to college. It will not only give you a degree that will help you to find a better job in the future, but also an amazing experience
Activity: 161
November 24, 2017, 02:03:40 PM
Why not?yes ,I should go to college .because it's a perfect place to learn more thing. If I not go to college I can't do something special for me.by learning more thing I can reach my target and I will got a good job.
Activity: 51
November 24, 2017, 12:56:17 PM
In college you have more opportunities, more courses to choose from. Being able to go to college is a big accomplishment, because after college it is much easier to find a good job. Many companies will much more likely to accept you, because they base you from your education.
Activity: 330
November 24, 2017, 12:48:44 PM
Education is one of the basic needs of human and college is one of the medium of education. Education is the backbone of a nation.So if you don't go to college then you will stay behind from others and your country will also stay behind. So it is very important to go to college. So, obviously you should go to college. Moreover college helps us to get  prepared in other activities.
Activity: 101
November 24, 2017, 12:31:13 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

yes you should go to college. There are more opportunities when you are a degree holder.
Yes of course you should go to college because you can gain more knowledge if you go to school, and after you finish your school you can have a good work to help your parents. You need work hard in order to success in life and to be a degree holder as what you said in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 12:18:24 PM
Why shouldn't you? Is there something or someone prohibiting you from doing it? That should be your choice. Your own life is at stake here. If you can afford it, go. Or you can apply for some scholarship. Better yet have a part time job.  If you really want it, there is always a way. Go ahead, collect all your guts and courage and go to college. And vision yourself to a better life. A comfortable life. You will not regret it.
Activity: 46
November 24, 2017, 03:51:31 AM
it really depends on what you want to do with your life in the future. if you want to go to the academic field then well you should definetely go to college. if you want to start your own business - the college is a must. if you want to be a blue collar worker then of course you can skip college
Activity: 18
November 23, 2017, 05:18:57 PM
You should. You'll meet new people, lots of knowledge, and gain experiences. Or you can even get some girlfriends LOL. You'll see things differently. And it would be "you shouldn't" if you think your life was good enough and also you aren't thinking about how things are gonna change.
Activity: 127
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 22, 2017, 09:53:35 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
education are very important to us, if your parents parents want to go you in college just grab the opportunity because many people cant afford or go to college coz of financial problem.
Activity: 331
StartFi
November 22, 2017, 09:40:38 PM
yes, you should go to college, it can help you have many knowledge about your work in the future, i know it wont help much but sure you will have a basic knowledge about that work.
Activity: 95
November 22, 2017, 08:56:57 PM
yes, it is very important we go to college to add knowledge and stock for the future to become an educated person and of course the knowledge that we have can be useful for us and society. Wink
Activity: 130
November 22, 2017, 08:49:20 PM
Yes, you should go to college. Usually, higher education, give you more opportunity
In my country , degrees are everything, if you're smart you must have a degree for yourself to improve it. They don't care how good you are at working.
Activity: 94
November 22, 2017, 08:45:20 PM
It's good for you if you go to the college, remember there are a bunch of people want to go to college but they don't have conditions to do that.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 08:41:30 PM
Yes, you should go to college. Usually, higher education, give you more opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: