Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 40. (Read 28135 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
November 17, 2017, 07:22:08 AM
Of course, asides the particular things related to your studies, you will learn to organize yourself, think by yourself and will develop skills that you wouldn't develop without college.
And you'll probably meet great friends too:)
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 07:17:14 AM
Yes, you should.......
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 14, 2017, 08:29:58 AM
There is a direct correlation between your level of education and the amount of cash u take as salary and even the prestige among your peers,family and society. So go and advance

When we finish our college degree that is the only thing that we can be proud of. Similar to that, we can have a better work that offers high income so our life would be better. We can help our family by supporting their needs and give their wants. But if you not finish it, expect that you will encounter many problems due to lack of money. So I suggest that you should go to college because education is very important in our life.
Activity: 490
November 14, 2017, 08:27:00 AM
There is a direct correlation between your level of education and the amount of cash u take as salary and even the prestige among your peers,family and society. So go and advance
Activity: 84
November 14, 2017, 06:05:17 AM
Its up to you my friend if you go to college. Every now and then it is better to go in college this time. Some company if you are looking for a job you must a college graduate so you are  eligiblectcfor the job that you are looking.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 14, 2017, 04:39:32 AM
of course you should go to college because when you graduate you can find your job you can earn own money i think is credentials is good
Activity: 76
Project Lead at OS.UNIVERSITY
November 13, 2017, 05:25:13 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

My advice would be to enter into a new type of "college" - distributed one, instead of attending an institution, register your learning into a ledger in which you can keep track of all your learning, coming from different learning content providers - universities, companies, online platforms, etc.

My name is Hristian and I am leading the Open Source University ICO at www.os.university - a project to create the world's academic and career development ledger on the Ethereum blockchain.

Check out our project discussion at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-open-source-university-pre-sale-ends-31-december-2393582.

I will be happy to keep in touch if you find our vision suitable to you Smiley

Best,
Hristian

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 10:00:57 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
in the philippines,most until high school just finished studying because there is no budget or fiancial.because even you finished college it's still hard to find a job especially when you have no experience.but for me it is better to finish our study.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
November 09, 2017, 01:07:06 PM
I'd advise you to not just go to college, but go to a college where your creativity would not be stifled. College is supposed to help us discover our capabilities. Unless you're utterly precocious, you shouldn't end education in high school.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
November 09, 2017, 12:47:59 PM
yes, go to college
there you have a lot of opportunities, meet some friends, maybe there you will meet friends who also love the crypto world and who knows you may get a lot of profit when cooperating with them
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 12:42:00 PM
unknown
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 09, 2017, 11:58:39 AM
yes, college is a good place to start your life because everything we need now to start a job is a degree of college, degree does not make our life success but it makes the world easier for us to start, so you should finish your college first then you can do anything you want.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
November 09, 2017, 11:50:49 AM
one has to choose the job to do first. then what area you want to study. some jobs do not bring money. so we do other things. we should be prepared to do other things after graduation. I read a movie. My profession is cinema. I wanted to study philosophy, but I was unemployed. So I will be reading philosophy next year. For what I want and I love. without waiting for money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 20
November 09, 2017, 09:04:04 AM
Hi everyone,

You should definitely go to college. More opportunities amd definitely higher salary. Also, a college graduate earn more respect than a senior high graduate. If you have big dreams, go.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 09, 2017, 07:29:59 AM
Education is the key, aquire formal education is the best thing that can happen to anyone,going to college will make you to be discipline, knowledge is only property you can't inherited, educated nation is a developed nation.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 09, 2017, 06:47:10 AM
One should definitely go to college, it gives you more opportunities in life.

Having a college degree is the only thing we can value for the rest of our lives. We can loss money in our lives but education can't take away from us. Also, if a person didn't finish their studies, they can face some problems like unemployment and poverty because they can't support their family's need due to lack of money. So I suggest that everyone should finish their college life.
Activity: 91
Javascript Developer / Technical writer, blogger
November 09, 2017, 05:44:52 AM
One should definitely go to college, it gives you more opportunities in life.
Activity: 98
November 09, 2017, 05:26:43 AM
It's important to have a degree than nothing, because it's hard to find a job if you don't graduate.
Activity: 112
November 09, 2017, 03:23:43 AM
If you have a direct plan about what you want to do now and it is different then college... go do that.  However if you have no plan at all, go directly to college and continue educating yourself.
Activity: 155
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 09, 2017, 02:56:35 AM
yeas. I have to go to college. college is an institution where moral and academic education is taught. a man not going to a college is actually blind in morally and academically. that person isn't able to cope with the upgrading world and becomes as a burden of the society and the world.
Pages:
Jump to: