Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 39. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 05:19:36 AM
I think going to college is very important because it give us knowledge but also a good degree for us to deal with works in the future.
All is correct. It is not known what will happen in the future, but education is always necessary. Perhaps you will still be grateful that you graduated from college.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
November 18, 2017, 04:54:53 AM
I think going to college is very important because it give us knowledge but also a good degree for us to deal with works in the future.
Activity: 142
November 18, 2017, 04:29:12 AM
I think you should make this decision yourself, no one can make decisions for you and no one can go to school for you, once you make the decision, you should not regret it . You need to think carefully before making a decision
Activity: 75
November 18, 2017, 03:04:35 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

Having a college degree is not just an advantage to the professional industry, it is more of an achievement in life. Knowing that you have attained the best education that there is makes you feel proud. Also, it not that difficult to do since you can do bitcoin as part time job.
Activity: 224
November 18, 2017, 02:16:51 AM
Yes you need to go in college if you wanted to have a much stable and excellent work. And even if we don't want it, if you have finish college and master degrees, the more respect you can't get to people.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 02:04:49 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
If only i could put back the hands of time i would definitely go back to college and finish it. Choose a degree that they are comfortable with and a degree that has a higher rate of employment must be regarded when in choosing a degree to finish.
Yes, we often regret the latter and there we see the importance of learning. That we can do at the beginning to benefit our future life. Going to college is a very important thing because it prepares for the jobs you want to walk around  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
November 18, 2017, 01:59:39 AM
Hi everyone,

If only i could put back the hands of time i would definitely go back to college and finish it. Choose a degree that they are comfortable with and a degree that has a higher rate of employment must be regarded when in choosing a degree to finish.
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 10:01:54 PM
Many people argue that if college,
later will make it easier for us to pursue a career and get a decent job.
But not a few people also say that without college we will still get a job.
Existing, those who lecture even just wasting time and cost not a few who do not necessarily get a job.
Actually, the choice of life leads back to us, how we look about going to college first new work, or just work without college first.
so, what will be your choice ? good luck !
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 09:53:39 PM
Hi everyone,

You should go to college for more knowledge and in the future you will become a degree holder from what course have you taken.It is an opportunity to if you can continue to go to school because not all of us can afford the tuition or miscellaneous of the schools.
Correct, that's why you need to grab the oppotunity you have to go to college because it's realy 100% important in our lives as a human Grin We need to learn everything that We can use to Live or to teach other.
Activity: 112
November 17, 2017, 09:52:09 PM
Hi everyone,

yes you should go to college. There are more opportunities when you are a degree holder.

College is important so why doubt to go to college. If you have a degree you can easily find a stable job. You will have a big chance to be hired in a large companies.Because all of the companies now is hiring a graduate of college and a board passer.It is very important to finish school especially college.
Activity: 337
Bet2dream.com
November 17, 2017, 09:49:19 PM
Hi everyone,

You should go to college for more knowledge and in the future you will become a degree holder from what course have you taken.It is an opportunity to if you can continue to go to school because not all of us can afford the tuition or miscellaneous of the schools.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
November 17, 2017, 09:15:35 PM
Hi everyone,

do what you want to do for a looong time
Activity: 392
November 17, 2017, 08:55:52 PM
if you can support yourself  financially then why not. On the other hand you can try to apply for several job. And save money for it. In that way you can go to college. if you can support yourself  financially then why not. On the other hand you can try to apply for several job. And save money for it. In that way you can go to college.
Activity: 84
November 17, 2017, 01:44:41 PM
you have a lot of time to think , but I would advise to you that go to college and achieve your dreams and to have a better opportunities and have a better job.
Activity: 350
November 17, 2017, 08:22:34 AM
why not ? if that's what you want? let listen to your heart, it will guide you
Activity: 128
November 17, 2017, 08:04:45 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if I will go to college because my family have a financial problem, we don't have a enough money to go to college, but I will do my best , I will post here in bitcoin to earn money to my college life. Because If I will graduate in college It is a great oppurtunity to my family, because education is the only one that my family will give to me, that no one can get.
Activity: 236
November 17, 2017, 07:35:28 AM
Hi everyone,

you need to go to college, get an education, this is for you, not for someone, then in the future it will be easier for you, you will find work, you will afford a lot of things)) It is necessary to study, even for the general development))  Wink
Activity: 91
November 17, 2017, 07:32:21 AM
Hi everyone,

If you are young enough to go to school, you should go to college. Because to a certain age, people will be very difficult to go to school because their minds are very difficult to acquire knowledge
Activity: 68
November 17, 2017, 07:27:14 AM
Hi everyone,

In my opinion, if you were able to make a lot of money, you do not have to go to school. If you still can not make much money, you can go to school to have more opportunities in life
Activity: 116
November 17, 2017, 07:26:04 AM
Hi everyone,

You need to more widely explore your options. US colleges are so expensive other than the top 15, it is so expensive that I'd not go. Instead explore other options such as Europe and Asia depending on what you want to do. Hope this helps!
Pages:
Jump to: