Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 41. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
November 07, 2017, 11:11:49 AM
It's necessary, this is the starting place for life and this stage only if you are not genius Smiley)
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 11:06:37 AM
I went to college, I changed program, I dropped out, but I'm professionally employed and happy with my life.
Activity: 32
November 07, 2017, 09:03:56 AM
yrs ,thats really important
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 08:27:11 AM
I think you should its the place where you will get touch with random people and this is the place where you will learn and implement your and share your skill.
Activity: 39
November 05, 2017, 04:33:33 PM
Yess..After doing a through self assessment and carefully exploring your options,  you've narrowed down your choices to an occupation that requires a bachelor's degree for all or most entry level jobs.
Activity: 210
November 05, 2017, 10:50:03 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
Yes you should.  Whatever it is that confuses you,  always think of it this way.  Nothing will be lost if you will try.  It may take time and may consume money but think of the benefits you'll get once you're finished. Be competitive in the world of reality.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 09:22:42 AM
Yes, you should go to college. If you have the opportunity, grab it. It is easier to land a job or to be promoted if you have a college degree.
yes i also agree with that college time is really important because the whole future is dependent on that time and people who succeeded can do hard work in college time specially so according to me all the new generation need to go to colleges and make their future.
Activity: 9
November 05, 2017, 07:58:42 AM
It depends on what you want from life.
If you want to have a serious proffesion like doctor or lawer - sure, you need to go to college.
If you want to be painter or designer - it's better to go to some courses.
If you still don't know whom you want to be - go to college)))
 Cheesy
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
November 05, 2017, 07:33:45 AM
Why should not? Education is the most important thing in our life. Though experience is the best teacher. We need a formal education because we need it to get a job in the future. But I am not telling you that graduating college is the only thing we can have to get a job. It is just one of the qualifications we need to get a job.
Activity: 112
November 05, 2017, 07:26:02 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

Having a degree in college is very important. Most of the companies are hiring employees ofcourse with college degree. Having a diploma in college is your sword in the real world. A person has the big chance to find an stable job if he/she has a degree. So we must serios in pursuing college for our future.
Activity: 14
November 02, 2017, 02:25:33 PM
This QuesTion is Also Asked By Me In GD. So For The Success Of Life EducatioN Is Important Because now a days education is must.
Activity: 20
November 02, 2017, 12:40:26 PM
You should go to college since college is where you decide your future or what you want to be someday. It what makes you successful in the near future.
Activity: 78
November 02, 2017, 10:25:52 AM
i think you should go to college . YOu will get opportunities when you  graduated from college and hold a degree .

That is my opinion .
Activity: 54
November 02, 2017, 08:38:29 AM
of course you should go to college, you can meet some interesting guys there, and learn something important there.

Sell everything you have and buy bitcoin now with it. Buy also a good computer + 40" Display and go Trading BTC & Alts h24 7j/7. Thanks me later when you'll be rich. I started with 2000$, now i have more than 1M$  Cool
Only for strong balls  Cool Just my advice
Activity: 112
November 02, 2017, 08:32:57 AM
of course you should go to college, you can meet some interesting guys there, and learn something important there.
Activity: 54
November 02, 2017, 08:28:28 AM
I lelft my studies and my dayjiob to trade BTC. So I can tell you now I made 100K$ per months easily. Daytrade is perfect ! but you need to have strong balls because tomorrow you can lose everything...  Undecided
Activity: 28
November 02, 2017, 06:32:59 AM
I'm not from the US, but I think that person should go to college no matter in which country he/she lives. College can give a lot of pluses, like knoleges, friends, useful contacts. It help you to understand yourself.
Activity: 140
November 02, 2017, 06:27:24 AM
Hi everyone,

I think you should do whatever you wanna do, if you don't wanna go to college then good for you, lesser expenses for you. If you can survive and have something to eat and got some money, then what is the point of going to college?, just do what you wanna do.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 02, 2017, 04:42:52 AM
I think your family dont want you to drop college, while they raise you up, i dont think parents would want you to do that, they hope you can get a qualifications good enough to success in work in future, so dont drop college, finish it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 02, 2017, 04:34:44 AM
Our parents always want us to have enough experience and knowledge to have a better life in future, so i think it would be great if you go to college and finish it, then you can do anything you want or chasing your dream.
Pages:
Jump to: