Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 61. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 09, 2017, 01:20:16 PM
Yes, you should go...
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
August 09, 2017, 08:48:25 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
There is no point in getting to school if you already have the job you want, like me i my hubby is reading news and writing some essays like a journalist, this bitcoin is for me then i dont need to do such a work to become the person i want.

This is only my opinion respect please.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 09, 2017, 08:31:33 AM
Yes you should .becuase this is the way to succes in your life and a lot of opportunities .

Yes. Being finish with your studies is the only thing that will help you to have a better life. College is the one who will mold you to the profession that you will take. And if you finish it, you can work in a prestigious company that can offer high income that you can use to have a better future. But if you don't go to college, you will experience and suffer the things that you will regret in your life. So I suggest that everyone should finish their college degree.
Activity: 24
August 09, 2017, 02:22:48 AM
Yes you should .becuase this is the way to succes in your life and a lot of opportunities .
Activity: 11
August 09, 2017, 01:08:24 AM
Really depends what you want to do. Many things you can learn on the internet.

Starting a business is a much better idea in my opinion.
Activity: 269
August 09, 2017, 12:12:48 AM
Its waste of time, its much better to gain some real skill, instead you spent years chasing degree. You can easily learn coding in few years and make serious money...After you finish college you have 0 working experience, and you have 0 earned money (you spent family money only)
Activity: 116
August 08, 2017, 11:40:30 PM
If you have the money go for it. For me its been fun
Activity: 244
August 08, 2017, 07:54:28 PM
If you have the money for it go! eduaction is always a good investment.
Activity: 32
August 08, 2017, 07:53:21 PM
Unless you're so wealthy that you can think of college as an entertainment expense, college is probably an investment for you. It's an investment in your future - the idea being that spending time and money on a college degree now will pay off for you later.

So evaluate it like any other investment. What is the ROI? How would that compare to what you could do if you don't go to college?

If you don't go to college, where would you work? Would you get a job flipping burgers, or at a car mechanic, or what? Do you think you would be good at it? What do people in that profession make after 4 years of experience? What about after 20 years of experience?

If you do go to college, what do you think you would major in? Are you sure you would be able to complete that degree? What do people in that profession make after 4 years of college? What about after 20 years of experience?

Now ask yourself how much it would cost you to go to college - not just the tuition, room and board, but the 4 years of lost earnings from when you could have had a full-time job instead. Does it seem worth it to you?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
August 08, 2017, 07:49:32 PM
Everyone should go to college as you will know there and develop on what of person you are. But if you are inspired of the richest people now, like BIll Gates and Mark Zuckerberg at first gave up college and decided to earn money with their ideas, make sure that you have the same mind as them for quitting college.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
August 08, 2017, 05:04:56 PM
You should definitely go to college. There's so still much more to learn after elementary and high school. At this state you will have more opportunity to know yourself better and also you'll gain more experiences that will be helpful to you. Going to college gives you advantages in many aspects of life
Life's a full school, we never stop learning, i agree with you.
Of course you are right and even life can be perceived as a school. But nevertheless, you must understand that all the initial knowledge for life and preparation for life, the child receives at school. Let's not even professional skills, but the very first basics, it's the school.
Activity: 19
August 08, 2017, 03:04:42 PM
You should definitely go to college. There's so still much more to learn after elementary and high school. At this state you will have more opportunity to know yourself better and also you'll gain more experiences that will be helpful to you. Going to college gives you advantages in many aspects of life
Life's a full school, we never stop learning, i agree with you.
Activity: 11
August 08, 2017, 02:16:47 PM
yes yes definitely yes. life is no fun without a degree and money. plus college years will be the best years of your lives
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 08, 2017, 09:27:48 AM
Education is life and no stage of it is a waste. Pls, go to college so as not to be denied of better opportunities

Having a college degree is very important in every people's life. Studying in college gives not only problems but it also give us fun because we can meet different kind of people that serves as a friend. If you finish your college degree, you can have a lot of money and you will have better life. I suggests that you should go to college to have a better future.
Activity: 34
August 08, 2017, 07:36:16 AM
Education is life and no stage of it is a waste. Pls, go to college so as not to be denied of better opportunities
Activity: 237
August 08, 2017, 07:13:12 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

yes you should go to college. There are more opportunities when you are a degree holder.

Yes .College serves as the steppingstone of what we truly desire or what we should be in the future.Either your dreams are heavy or not you should go on college.College is the realization of our dreams.
Activity: 131
August 08, 2017, 05:20:18 AM
I believe that everything depends on what goals you set for yourself. If you want to work in a company, then you need to go to school, and if you want to do business, then do not waste time.
Activity: 14
August 08, 2017, 03:11:52 AM
During their high school career, students may begin to question the importance of a college education. ...
The answer is that, more than ever, attending college provides opportunities for graduates which are not as widespread to those who have not received a higher education.
Activity: 573
Futurov
August 08, 2017, 12:47:09 AM
One of the most cited statistics that emphasizes the benefits of a college education is that, on average, a person with a bachelor’s degree will earn almost $1 million more over the course of her lifetime than somebody with just a high school diploma. That's why you should go to college.
Activity: 28
August 07, 2017, 01:39:08 PM
Yes! you should go!
Pages:
Jump to: