Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest $10,000 into Quark or Dogecoin? - page 10. (Read 19726 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Quark network is very insecure because it is designed to be CPU only from the beginning. Quark becomes fresh meat to bot nets easily. Does such a cryptocurrency have a future? No

Diamond has some nice features that Quark will never have

+ Proof of Stake coin is more resilient to 51% attack. Since 51% hashpower is not enough to execute a 51% attack. The attackers must also have at least 51% stake. CPU only coin like is extremely vulnerable to 51% attack without using special hardware like ASIC. Bot nets are enough.
+ Transaction message: This is a must-have feature to integrate users' wallet with merchant payment gateway. Without it, Quark is just dump wallet. (EarthCoin has it too. Nice)
+ Fast but stable block generation: 60 seconds. Quark chooses 30 seconds which is very risky. Read the following explanation to see why: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsbc-from-death-comes-life-the-rebirth-of-stablecoin-urgent-update-349198 and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsbc-stablecoin-a-new-breed-of-cryptocurrency-v12-released-227766 (StableCoin developer is really competent. I can not see it in Quark)

Quark design is flawed. No future for it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
How did we get off topic so fast?  Cheesy

Now that I know all the good things and bad about dimecoin, diamondcoin, worldcoin and a couple others, how about some more info on whether Doge is better or Quark is better to invest in?

Worldcoin has some appeal. Not sure why Frozencoin would be any better than Quark. And Diamond and Dimecoin both seem overrated.

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
ofc Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Gamecoin GME - all-in and wait till they are US$1 each sometime in 2014.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'd recommend Dimecoin since it's fresh but still growing fast. There is potential on it I think but the choice is of course yours only.

Massive coin circulation, huge premine. It's a new coin full of hype. You'd get better odds on a roulette even/odd.
Activity: 602
Simple. Worldcoin.
Activity: 532
Everyone seems to be talking about DMD, but I'm not sure. From what I understand, it went good for awhile, then went it went quiet, almost dead. Now it's having a bit of a resurgence. If you're sitting on DMD, then naturally you'd want people to invest in it. Beyond that I don't know what future it has, unless I'm missing something?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'd recommend Dimecoin since it's fresh but still growing fast. There is potential on it I think but the choice is of course yours only.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I would go with WDC, spend 10 mins doing some research on it and you will understand why Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1400
If you are diversifying, do yourself a favor and buy Worldcoin. It's insanely cheap at the moment.

That's right WDC will be at least $1 after the launch of Scharmbeck
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
I think the obvious answer is DOGE. It still has the most momentum and growing rapidly. Creative marketing is pushing the market.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
neither -get btc while its still cheap

Thanks. I already own some BTC, much more in value than I do in anything else.
So, I'm trying to diversify a little, that's all.

I thought about putting some into Doge, but then these facts weigh into my decision. Quark appears much more stable and well backed.
none of this  is fact but i have heard :
Quark = scam coin
it was premined to some people who own it can shake up and down the price on a whim since they are whales and you
will be a goldfish in their pond
also heard someone say it comes with malware to steal your wallet.dat files  when you install it

like to see some proof of this Cool till now all FUD talks ....

google search it then ,it hasnt happened me personally but i know of at least one person IRL  that had his BTC wallet emptied after installing a quark software (not sure  if  wallet or miner )

luckily  he only had 15 coins to lose or it could have been disastrous but caveat emptor Smiley
Activity: 92
If you are diversifying, do yourself a favor and buy Worldcoin. It's insanely cheap at the moment.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
You should provide liquidity to whichever coin you choose to sponsor when it needs liquidity, and take profits as it fruits so that you may provide additional liquidity to the crypto movement in the future.

This is to do best for yourself or any coin in the family.

With either Quark or Doge; or both, they are both moving exponentially on regular basis, both up and down.  

Wash both sides.
Stay on  the correct side of the book.

= stability for coin
= profit for you

Be the sponge, beware of the knife.

Buy the red daggers and sell the green.

Activity: 322
if you had invested ya 10k in doge yesterday  you would have doubled your cash right now Cheesy

do what your mind/heart tells you todo, don't listen to people on this forum, so much haters and people who only want your money in here
Activity: 193
Doge is a fun, but overpriced coin. Keep away from it!

I thought about putting some into Doge, but then these facts weigh into my decision. Quark appears much more stable and well backed.
Quark = scam coin
it was premined to some people who own it can shake up and down the price on a whim since they are whales and you
also heard someone say it comes with malware to steal your wallet.dat files  when you install it

like to see some proof of this Cool till now all FUD talks ....
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quark = scam coin
Doge is for trading fun,Quark is strong enuff to invest in  Cool
Activity: 874
If you're looking at Quark you should give FZ (Frozen) a look as well.  It doesn't have the drama that Quarks has and has a cap at 7.7million coins.  It's closing in on 100 requests on Cryptsy to get listed; the low total coins should result in a quick rise once it hits the exchanges.

Quark could be a good bet, I keep hearing there are special activities in the works e.g., posting on btc38
Pages:
Jump to: