Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest $10,000 into Quark or Dogecoin? - page 8. (Read 19726 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Why don't you invest in good old Litecoin, while it is cheap?

Because I invested in bitcoin when it was $13 or so. I doubt litecoin will rise to the level of bitcoin in the near future.
Much easier to make multiple x $$ with smaller currencies, worth less, like .01 - .10 cents. I would rather chance it to make 10 X than sit and wait to make 2 X.
Only in bitcoin.

Currently, Bitcoin has to rise to $1300 to double my investment.
Quark has only to go to .24 cents to double my investment.
Doge can easily drop in half and half my investment, or go to 1 billion for 1 penny and I could become instantly wealthy.

But Bitcoin has a long way to go for that to happen, at this stage of investing.

Bitcoin's price doubles 3 times per year over the last 3.5 years.

But the alt currencies rise exponentially compared to bitcoin when bitcoin rises. If bitcoin doubles in value, some coins priced at .50 are going to MORE than double in value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Why don't you invest in good old Litecoin, while it is cheap?
Activity: 276
Only in bitcoin.

Doge can easily drop in half and half my investment, or go to 1 billion for 1 penny and I could become instantly wealthy.

But Bitcoin has a long way to go for that to happen, at this stage of investing.

Bitcoin's price has doubled 3 times per year over the last 3.5 years.
Quark looks good, but if you want really make investment - buy ProtoShares

@ $19 or so for protoshares..... they have no real room for expansion in the near future. Sure, it could double in price, but so could litecoin. And probably will.
I'm looking for something I can get for cheap now, and make 100,000 x my investment off in the not too distant future.  Wink

if you want to make 100,000x initial investment fast forget about coins already  in the top ten
start looking at the outsiders with potential that are worth almost nothing at the moment but with
a solid foundation or potential attributes to grow mainstream is your only options for gains like that
and even then ud need lady luck on your side

I like your analysis here. Have any particular coins in mind, yourself?

to be perfectly honest with you
id have to say no
not because there isnt such a coin  out there but only because i havent really analysed  the 100+ alt coins in detail

there maybe such a coin out there but at your ratio $1 in =$100,000 out
i dont know if those returns are possible
theres just  too many  competeing coins to make such a gamble with any confidence at all
but thats just my opinion
every miner will promote  his coin as the next best thing to btc  but the general public will have to go mainstream
on one coin first (likely bitcoin ) before alt coins are  taken seriously enough to be the silver or the bronze in crypto
if btc suceeds in becoming an adopted virtual currency

oh., I was just joking about the 100,000 return, that's exaggerated, of course.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
I'm not an experieced trader, but after some considerations i buyed some lottocoins, they will at least double when they hit cryptsy (and i'm prety confident they will in the next days, at worst after christmas holydays)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Put it into bitcoin. $10,000 is too much to put into pretty shaky alts. Litecoin would be a decent bet. I can see prime getting back to the top 5 sometime soon. The cream rises to the top.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum

@ $19 or so for protoshares..... they have no real room for expansion in the near future. Sure, it could double in price, but so could litecoin. And probably will.
I'm looking for something I can get for cheap now, and make 100,000 x my investment off in the not too distant future.  Wink

if you want to make 100,000x initial investment fast forget about coins already  in the top ten
start looking at the outsiders with potential that are worth almost nothing at the moment but with
a solid foundation or potential attributes to grow mainstream is your only options for gains like that

to be perfectly honest with you
id have to say no
not because there isnt such a coin  out there but only because i havent really analysed  the 100+ alt coins in detail

there maybe such a coin out there but at your ratio $1 in =$100,000 out
i dont know if those returns are possible
theres just  too many  competeing coins to make such a gamble with any confidence at all
but thats just my opinion
every miner will promote  his coin as the next best thing to btc  but the general public will have to go mainstream
on one coin first (likely bitcoin ) before alt coins are  taken seriously enough to be the silver or the bronze in crypto
if btc suceeds in becoming an adopted virtual currency

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
You could put atleast $100 into Sexcoin, it went from $0,014 to 0,25 in one day, now its low again. I think its worth a try
Only in bitcoin.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think the OP's question, was not really a question
Activity: 276
Only in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Come on man, you should know better than to ask us, any coin can go belly up just as soon as you buy in, I like Quark, I like to laugh with the dog pound, Protoshares have a long life, earth coin is a good choice for bullish investing (maybe) Isn't frozen some sort of Disney show? 100.000 x your investment quickly? I wish you the best, I cant see any poppin off like that,.
Maybe what your really looking for is a trip to Vegas   Smiley
I feel obligated to say silver has a bright future (the precious metal) the economy is on the rise and everyone will be buying electronics that require silver, and the medical industry will be buying it up soon (with Ocare bringing every one in for scratches) maybe you ought to sink your cash into a mastercoin venture wrapping silver into it, or is it colored coins?? Dang did I go off subject? back to Quark, I like Quark yet I print greybacks  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

You may think it's a joke but for my opinion Copperlark has potential, but not x100000  Smiley
Activity: 308
Giga
Quark has a good dev team working on it now and lots and lots of infrastructure development in the works, community is also v solid and Media attention is on the rise.

wanna make some quick money ? Catcoin is the answer,  100 pages 1 day after release there is a lot of stupid and pathetic hype and hysteria it's gonna pick up like doge good to get in early for a pump and multiply ur holdings.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Activity: 490
Merit: 254
What is the debate over? Buy 5k in each and be done.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
Pages:
Jump to: