Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest $10,000 into Quark or Dogecoin? - page 7. (Read 19726 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
It is best to invest in Quark.

Why? Because nothing can overcome the relentless raping and dumping of the botnets, etc. All coins nearly die from it. Quark was no exception. But Quark has already been raped and dumped for months. Doge is new and has to go through this phase. This will drive the price of Doge down down and yes down.

Also Quark's distribution is different, nearly all of its coins have been minted, there can be no more raping and dumping. Doge follows the old distribution where it will be profitable to rape and dump for many years to come. This will limit the price of Doge for a long time.

+1 Very good comment
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
$7,500 Quark

$2,500 DOGE
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Go EarthCoin, when it hits exchanges you'll go rich! Cool
Activity: 492
Merit: 250
It is best to invest in Quark.

Why? Because nothing can overcome the relentless raping and dumping of the botnets, etc. All coins nearly die from it. Quark was no exception. But Quark has already been raped and dumped for months. Doge is new and has to go through this phase. This will drive the price of Doge down down and yes down.

Also Quark's distribution is different, nearly all of its coins have been minted, there can be no more raping and dumping. Doge follows the old distribution where it will be profitable to rape and dump for many years to come. This will limit the price of Doge for a long time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
My Suggestion will not only be for QRK or DOGE, if you are keen to invest 10K in Crypto world then forst get BTC and invest in almost all Alts in a range of .5BTC each so within 3 months your 10 K will give you back more then 100K.

This sounds like a viable option.

As i have done trading with alt coins we cant just stay with one alt or just with BTC, BTC is Father coin and we all know father is always great and we even know that childrens grew up rapidly then father but father is always higher and older then children so Bitcoin will never go anywhere if we will invest in Alt, Alt are growing rapidly so 10K means almost 15 BTC in todays price, could easily invest in all altcoins so the return we get is 150 Coins within 3 months or even sooner but we must be a player, we must watch the market. Good Luck
Activity: 112
If you put your money on Doge yesterday this would be the results  Cry

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
My Suggestion will not only be for QRK or DOGE, if you are keen to invest 10K in Crypto world then forst get BTC and invest in almost all Alts in a range of .5BTC each so within 3 months your 10 K will give you back more then 100K.

This sounds like a viable option.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
no.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
CATcoin is the answer!!!  Grin

it's speculative as didn't hit exchanges yet but you could invest just 10% of your DOG stake into CAT and this tiny investment becomes worth more eventually...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I put 14 BTC into Quark.
Thinking about dropping another 14 or so.

Should I invest another $10,000 into Quark, or diversify into Dogecoin?

diversify into dogecoins
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Earthcoin looks promising, developer is real putting some work on it, social media is good about it I think its a bargain to grab when it launch Smiley
I put 14 BTC into Quark.
Thinking about dropping another 14 or so.

Should I invest another $10,000 into Quark, or diversify into Dogecoin?
Activity: 84
my two cents for what its worth...

If you are just looking for a fast high return pick the latest premined overhyped coin of the day.  With enough hype it will hit an exchange quick enough and as long as you can dump as fast as the premining devs you'll make big money - high risk, high reward

If you're looking for stable, longer term I would probably look at worldcoin or tagcoin.  Both seem to have clued up commercial backers and definite realistic plans for a commercial future for the coins.  I doubt they will hit btc levels ever (but then I doubt any coin ever will until a crypto currency is a commonly adopted payment method for the average person) but if they can pull of half the things they are trying I dont think hitting LTC levels is impossible
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
You could put atleast $100 into Sexcoin, it went from $0,014 to 0,25 in one day, now its low again. I think its worth a try

What do you think a good price for sexcoin is?
or rather, what is it trading at, since I can't find it listed anywhere.

Sexcoin is at Cryptsy in LTC market (SXC/LTC), coinmarketcap says $0.018
judge by yourself, i think there is a potential, but i'm not an expert.

investing $10k into quark 1-2 months ago would make you a millionaire Sad

Only in bitcoin.

Currently, Bitcoin has to rise to $1300 to double my investment.
Quark has only to go to .24 cents to double my investment.
Doge can easily drop in half and half my investment, or go to 1 billion for 1 penny and I could become instantly wealthy.

But Bitcoin has a long way to go for that to happen, at this stage of investing.

Bitcoin's price doubles 3 times per year over the last 3.5 years.

But the alt currencies rise exponentially compared to bitcoin when bitcoin rises. If bitcoin doubles in value, some coins priced at .50 are going to MORE than double in value.

And fall exponentially. Correlation between BTC and LTC is around 0.9. I am assuming it's similar for BTC vs other cryptos except maybe for Dogecoin.

I have a theory through, that was posted in it's own thread a while back, but I postulated the obvious to many people....
that ALL alt coins directly steal away $$ from bitcoin. First, because you need Bitcoin to buy them, so the value of bitcoin get's watered down into the alt currencies, and also because $$ invested into alt currencies, would be invested into bitcoin were they not in existence yet.

So, the rise of the Alt currencies has NOT correlated exactly to bitcoins rise and fall or peaks and dips.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
quark = ponzi
doge = joke
I like how this thread immediately degenerated into people shamelessly shilling for whatever shitcoin they mined the most of, including shitcoins so very, very shitty they're not even listed on exchanges.

Well I'm still waiting for the Doge to Quark comparisons. Not too many so far.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Only in bitcoin.

Currently, Bitcoin has to rise to $1300 to double my investment.
Quark has only to go to .24 cents to double my investment.
Doge can easily drop in half and half my investment, or go to 1 billion for 1 penny and I could become instantly wealthy.

But Bitcoin has a long way to go for that to happen, at this stage of investing.

Bitcoin's price doubles 3 times per year over the last 3.5 years.

But the alt currencies rise exponentially compared to bitcoin when bitcoin rises. If bitcoin doubles in value, some coins priced at .50 are going to MORE than double in value.

And fall exponentially. Correlation between BTC and LTC is around 0.9. I am assuming it's similar for BTC vs other cryptos except maybe for Dogecoin.
You could put atleast $100 into Sexcoin, it went from $0,014 to 0,25 in one day, now its low again. I think its worth a try

What do you think a good price for sexcoin is?
or rather, what is it trading at, since I can't find it listed anywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: