Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i invest ? - page 3. (Read 3482 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 04:35:26 PM
Yes of course if you have money and want to join in cryptocurrency this is the best time to invest in something coing.
I suggest you to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum first.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 04:35:13 PM
I contemplate putting resources into TRX Smiley. ADA is fine however TRX is anything but a decent decision to put resources into right now Smiley. I think you realize that TRX was advanced by John McAfee, it has extensive exchanging volume, close to TRX has such huge numbers of good accomplices and it will be an accomplice off brazzer and I believe it's additionally an uplifting news however appear as though this uplifting news won't have the capacity to help this shitcoin Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 3
September 22, 2018, 04:34:47 PM
Investing now is the best thing to do as you can just take the advantage of the bear market to buy some potential coins, hold and then sell on the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
September 22, 2018, 04:33:43 PM
Investing is a good, specially if  you understand that money is easy to spend on different thing. Investing is good because you can keep your money then earning at the same time than spending on nonsense thing. I recommend to invest because there's a lot of excellent opportunity here just be careful to those scam and fraud project of course. Also, keep on your mind that don't invest if you don't know the process and if you don't have enough knowledge about crypto community. You lose if you go on a war without any weapon or any strategy in mind of course. Just make sense, be prepare if you to go in investment.
Activity: 140
September 22, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
Investments it is always risk. Each person himself has to solve he needs it or not. One invests and another is not present and it is normal
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:21:20 PM
I believe that now is a good time to invest in some coins. But you need to always have free money to average your positions in case the market falls even lower.
Activity: 287
September 22, 2018, 04:18:00 PM
If you have more money. Then you need to invest. Because investment in cryptocurrency I think is promising for the long term. You do not need to doubt the potential of cryptocurrency. Because surely it will be a good investment for you. And invest if you have more money.
Activity: 406
September 22, 2018, 04:04:49 PM
We need to rely on our own comment, specify only unknown details. Trade and investment based on someone's advice is a bad decision. Only if you will doing the analysis yourself  than you will learn something.
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
September 21, 2018, 05:38:02 AM
I suggest you invest in eos, ripple, ltc, cardano, stellar. because it has a very promising project. also has good development and potential.
Activity: 43
September 21, 2018, 05:30:47 AM
Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

Cardano is now growing more than ever. Well, for the last month. I hope that you managed to buy coins at a good price)
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 05:08:01 AM
The overall market has improved strongly over the last 24 hours. Coin market cap showing overall market cap at $217,801,312,754 today. If you did invest recently, the chances are that you have seen some good gains in the prices of the coins that you purchased. If you are in this position, do you hold in hope of further gains, or do you cash in now and take the profits? This is the dilemma that many investors will be pondering over today. It is not a very easy decision to make, although transferring out some of the profits over to BTC may be a reasonable decision for long term BTC holding
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
September 20, 2018, 06:22:41 PM
If we look at the graph given from the two coins, of course there is no doubt to buy both because the first of the two coins already ranks well on the CMC and the market for buying and selling on the two coins is also very much and good Of course if you get a low price on the two coins then it is very feasible to buy it at that time because I am very sure the two coins are very fast to return to the best price.
Activity: 378
September 20, 2018, 06:21:51 PM
The market is in a strong decline, so I think this is a good time to buy some coins. But you should choose only the most reliable and promising ones.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 20, 2018, 06:19:27 PM
Why not? Investment is something what makes you rich in long term,thanks to investment,you can become independent in terms of finance
Activity: 672
September 20, 2018, 06:12:52 PM
Of course you have to invest if you have more money. Because altcoins are currently down and this is the right time to buy altcoins. If you want to invest, you should buy cardano. Because I think cardano has good potential to increase in the future. I believe that Cardano's popularity will continue to increase. So you try to buy a little cardano to invest long term. Trust in the investments you make. You will definitely get good profits in the future.

Exactly. Nowadays, market is so cheap in which a great.opportunity to invest those altcoins have a huge potential to increase tremendously in the future. I believe on this year's quarter the market will increase as I compare on last year's performance as by hope of many here in the world of crypto currency to have a possible huge amount in the future.
we also hope like that, it's true this is the best opportunity to invest but pay attention and be careful both in investing your money try to have insurance brokers in every investment that protect your money for the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 06:07:49 PM
Of course you have to invest if you have more money. Because altcoins are currently down and this is the right time to buy altcoins. If you want to invest, you should buy cardano. Because I think cardano has good potential to increase in the future. I believe that Cardano's popularity will continue to increase. So you try to buy a little cardano to invest long term. Trust in the investments you make. You will definitely get good profits in the future.

Exactly. Nowadays, market is so cheap in which a great.opportunity to invest those altcoins have a huge potential to increase tremendously in the future. I believe on this year's quarter the market will increase as I compare on last year's performance as by hope of many here in the world of crypto currency to have a possible huge amount in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

just need opinion.

Try to make your own research if that coins has a potential to grow in the market. A lot of coins there that you can choose which has a potential. Be careful in investing remember investing is risky.
investments carry themselves a certain risk, as all the crypto currency does not guarantee full-fledged income. The fact is that making a qualitative analysis is practically the most difficult part of the investor's work. But even having done this work, you will not be completely sure of the effectiveness and prospects of a particular project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

just need opinion.

Try to make your own research if that coins has a potential to grow in the market. A lot of coins there that you can choose which has a potential. Be careful in investing remember investing is risky.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 20, 2018, 05:33:50 PM
If you have a good look then just invest. You should read the news and follow the price chart of it. That will help you make more money when investing than asking for the advice of strangers.
Well, he is not asking for an advice of strangers because seeking advice and announcement of new project were the reason why this forum was opened by Satoshi then. However, invest in the market now is not even the best time to make much profit cause is still going side ways and I will advice to wait till December holiday.
Activity: 340
September 20, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
I think that now it is risky to invest at any minute on the market. Because now everything is not stable. I think that you need to wait a little to draw conclusions.
I though it should an opportunity to earn some easy daily income, didn't need to wait for long time to earn. Compared to when it is stable, hard to get a profit because you have to wait for a certain period of time. It just my 2 cent.
Pages:
Jump to: