Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 30. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 05:57:04 PM
Just never invest way too much of your portfolio, it's extremely easy with the dozens of ICOs monthly, doing research on the team, partners is crucial also there are botted channels

Yes I agree on that, invest only on the coins that you can only afford to risk your investment and it is wise to choose a coin that have potential because there are a lot now because the market are all red.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 05:55:18 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
From the beginning of the year, the majority of the market start to fall continuous. The market value of the cryptos are having a hard time to recover. Some are now doubting on investing or not. But surely, it will be a good idea to invest given the fact that the market is expected to increase on the last quarter of this year, so there's still months remaining for recovery to take place and earn huge profit. Just be patient and wait.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:43:57 PM
Trade.io is a buy opportunity in this bear market!
Crypto world is one the highest risk in terms of investment assets. But also, because it is an industry in its infancy, there are some gems that if chosen correctly can lead to awesome returns. If you believe that the current crypto market will flourish in the mid to long term, I believe this bear market is actually a good opportunity to buy big in devalued projects. One in special is trade.io that I believe is here to stay. It is an ecossistem built around the exchange but it much more than that. It is modelled after investment banks, with an origination arm, its Trade.io ICO advisory business, a seed fund that will invest in the most promising ICOs and an exchange that will do the secundary market in a platform built to strctly abide the regulatory bodies around the world, very few have done that so far. And most promising yet, is its proposition to share 50% of its total profit back to the community. Trade.io is certainly one of the projects that is undervalued right now and has a lot of potencial to be an industry leader soon. Its exchange is about to be launched and trade.io is sponsoring the first Bloomberg crypto conference this coming Friday, 29. Tiis when trade.io will publicly announced the official date of its exchange launch! So, it may be a windown of opportunity to buy TIOs trade.io tokens before it raises significantly.  Smiley
Activity: 462
June 24, 2018, 05:39:33 PM
I advise you before you make a decision to invest carefully to study the current situation in the market, diversify your investments and keep a portfolio of several currencies. Consider that there are periods of growth and fall and not be susceptible to panic. If these conditions are met, the chances of successfully investing are significantly increased.
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
June 24, 2018, 05:32:58 PM
I feel its a good time to invest in ALT coins now since the market is kinda down, I would suggest you to invest in couple of different coins rather than just investing in one single coin because even if one coin doesn't make it the rest will. You have to do your research though, You have to read all the whitepaper and stuff before you invest so that you feel more comfortable with investing in a coin  Smiley .
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
June 24, 2018, 05:22:18 PM
Just never invest way too much of your portfolio, it's extremely easy with the dozens of ICOs monthly, doing research on the team, partners is crucial also there are botted channels
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 24, 2018, 05:05:15 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
you can, its your money, so you should decide for yourself. your investment must be decided by you. dont depend on other people's thinking since it is your own money.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
June 24, 2018, 04:32:36 AM
on the dip this time, I've considered some coins that I'm sure it would be good for the next bullish, like ethereum and litecon as well as neo, I'm sure those three coins will take you on maximum profit
Activity: 350
June 24, 2018, 04:23:35 AM

This is a good time to invest when the whole crypto market is so bearish. There are many good altcoins out there, but you have to do your own research and do not invest simply by believing in other people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
June 24, 2018, 04:16:23 AM
i think everyone play crypto they will invest in crypto. new ICO or altcoin in the market they invest because altcoin have potential to get more profit. so yah. you can invest now. but you need see the great altcoin.
Activity: 88
June 24, 2018, 04:14:33 AM
Seems this is the right time to buy some altcoins to hold, be wise in choosing altcoin and I suggest you to buy ETH this could have a big potential and I have a good feeling that before year ends this coin will have huge increase.
Activity: 28
June 23, 2018, 01:18:54 PM
If you look at the cost of altcoins today, you can see that they look stronger than bitcoin. Etherium and bitcoin cash rose 5%. Perhaps tomorrow they will rise even higher. But if we consider the long-term perspective, then I would not buy the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 04:48:31 AM
I think it is nice for you to invest in any coin as long as the market is in good condition because if not it might affect your investment.
Activity: 99
June 22, 2018, 04:44:51 AM
Any time is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency or altcoin,you just need to find the right coin and at a good entry point.Always do your own research before investing and not just pick some else's suggestion online
Activity: 504