Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 26. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:12:37 AM
Crypto market now is on red so invest today and select only the most promising altcoins that can pump at the highest level from the dip or choose on the top altcoins like ethereum.
Activity: 95
July 03, 2018, 01:41:38 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
Yes but would be better if you will invest in ETH based tokens.For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

Activity: 41
July 02, 2018, 01:56:09 PM
I think everyone knows that investing in crypto is a risky investment, but if we have knowledge of crypto, then investing in crypto is a profitable thing. For me now is the right time to make long-term investments in crypto at least until the end of this year
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
July 02, 2018, 01:42:45 PM
Are you afraid to buy? If not, invest early. After all, many people say that you need to buy at a time when you are very scared and want to sell all of your assets. You must act against the whole market, I mean people. I think there is a real logic in these words))
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 09:33:28 PM
Now there must be prudent trading, and so far the market has not stabilized, and further observation of their ups and downs to decide which coins to buy is more appropriate.
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 09:05:10 PM
Let me recommend it, I will suggest you invest, BTC, ETH, EOS,They are mainstream coins and will be good results in the long run.
Activity: 110
June 30, 2018, 09:02:50 PM
You have to invest right now before you regret it. I also invest in BTC because of I regret why I didn't invest it before the price became expensive. And because of that I will not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 31
June 30, 2018, 02:15:15 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
If this is your profitable investment, you should balance the money into the coin market, without affecting your life, no one knows the bottom and the top of the coin, all relative. If you want to hold long coin, then you should divide it into many parts to buy in to avoid buying at the same time, because the market is downtrend is not clear yet, last year the market was overheating, is the time to cool down so it is too early to say the market will recover the old point, here is my advice, you should consider gradually, but not all in
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
If you want to invest and not trade, then invest in BNB. It will grow for a long time and persistently.
Activity: 151
June 30, 2018, 02:09:59 PM
I believe that it is not worth investing in altcoins now because the market is falling.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 02:08:13 PM
It is always hard to make a choice when it comes to the investment of money that interfere with your everyday budget so I would suggest looking at altcoins that are in the top of the list in terms of profit and their value since that may help to avoid the risk of loosing your funds.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 02:07:12 PM
I think today is the best time to buy some promising altcoins for low prices. Take a look at XEM, NANO, XRP, OCN and many others from the top 200, this chance might be the last before we go to the Moon.
Activity: 155
June 30, 2018, 02:05:33 PM
I think that now is a great opportunity to buy altcoins at attractive prices. Maybe there will be no more such chance. But decide for yourself!
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
June 30, 2018, 02:00:51 PM
Yes I do believe that one should invest in alternate cryptocurrency right now because it is a right time to invest in the alternate cryptocurrency. This is because right now the price of alternate cryptocurrency is comparatively low because of which it will be more profitable to invest in alternate cryptocurrencies as one will be able to buy more number of cryptocurrencies and will be able to invest more amount of money in the alternative cryptocurrencies. Since the cryptocurrencies have started their value has always increased so if one invest right now the chances of its value increasing in the future is very high so it will be very profitable in one invest right now as the price of cryptocurrency is compatible low.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
June 30, 2018, 01:54:39 PM
I would suggest to wait a little more longer as we approach to bitcoin bottom don't rush with buys. It's a good chance to invest into good ICO's but not huge amounts if money as it involves big risks but there are some amazing projects running right now that you cannot miss if you are an investor that always looks and thinks outside the box you will find the good projects for sure after some deep researches.
Activity: 182
June 30, 2018, 01:39:52 PM
Personally, I will invest in altcoin, I do not see any obstacles to this. Of course time is now difficult, but who has the means can look for a good currency and buy. All good luck friends
Activity: 69
June 30, 2018, 01:32:59 PM
If you look at the cost of altcoins today, you can see that they look stronger than bitcoin. Etherium and bitcoin cash rose 5%. Perhaps tomorrow they will rise even higher. But if we consider the long-term perspective, then I would not buy the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 01:26:12 PM
I think now is a good time to buy altcoins. Their course is very dependent on the course of Bitcoin and the Etherium. When Bitcoin and the Etherium begin to grow, the altcoins can give good X.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
June 30, 2018, 01:21:35 PM
i suppose yes, because at the current state the price of eth is not so high, it is almost the same condition as a year before, so, do it, but remember that u have to investigate about ICOs deeply and carefully before investing into it
Activity: 48
June 30, 2018, 01:18:14 PM
Invest now in alt coins or not you decide. But if the market recovers and prices fly off, you'll regret that they did not do it.
Pages:
Jump to: