Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 31. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 07:24:04 PM
for my own I chose to invest in Ethereum I am currently a long-term investment in Ethereum because Altcoin prices are now decreasing, this is the right time to buy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 07:16:31 PM
Investing in an electronic currency is a right decision for your savings. But in my opinion you need to do a little research before deciding on which project to participate in. In my opinion, BTC and ETH are very potential.
I agree with you Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best choice for investment, Bitcoin and Ethereum being the most sought-after coin by investors so I'm sure the future of these two coins is very bright and reliable in the future.
Activity: 364
June 17, 2018, 07:08:37 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
You should look for coins with a relatively low supply and a low market cap. This means that these coins have lots of room for growth which can give you huge profit in the long run. It is also wise to consider looking into the team or project behind these coins in order to see if they are on the right track of the roadmap.
Activity: 280
June 17, 2018, 06:59:34 PM
choose a promising altcoin, the product of which can benefit society. the prospects should still be that he collected a sufficient amount for further financing.
Activity: 336
June 17, 2018, 06:53:34 PM
I think the prices are vey low now. In my opinion, investing in bitcoin and ethereum can be very reasonable for now. And also, I think neo and eos are very good coins too.
Activity: 266
International Digital Asset Platform
June 17, 2018, 09:29:03 AM
At the moment,of course,it is more profitable to invest in altcoins,since you can take a large profit from them ,especially if you get to the pump coins, but you can lose a lot if you miss the negative news!
Activity: 66
June 17, 2018, 09:03:56 AM
You must study again what kind of token you want to invest. If you choose at random, you may lose your investment. Lower prices do not mean that it is suitable for purchase. You must constantly update news about cryptocurrencies because it affects prices.
Activity: 81
June 17, 2018, 05:43:21 AM
If you have an idle cash, the best thing to do is to invest it. But if you're investing into altcoin, you have to be mindful of the current and past price trends to know if you're not going to end up at the losing end.
Activity: 88
June 17, 2018, 04:12:52 AM
If you want to invest in a safe altcoin for the long term then you should go to ethereum, because ethereum has a stable price compared to other altcoins. And if you want to buy it, you should buy ethereum at a lower price when the market is red , then it is a good time to buy and invest.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 06:46:33 PM
as use with different library to goes on results with the notice on distinctives as referring shifts on change with the limit as comparing entrance
that investors to defines as one with the good on position to put with submission as displacing unit of assessment with the trading on market.

Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
June 16, 2018, 06:18:12 PM
If you want safe investment, i recommend you to buy ethereum or XLM. I think it's very safe investment compared with another altcoins, but if you dare to take risks you should invest in ico because it can give bigger profit and in terms of risk also bigger.
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 06:11:09 PM
You have to invest right now before you regret it. I also invest in BTC because of I regret why I didn't invest it before the price became expensive. And because of that I will not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 16, 2018, 06:07:51 PM
investing in alt coins is very risky but DYOR!
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 05:55:20 PM
Of course, now is a good time for investing in altcoins. Will be nice, a part of the money invested in Ethereium, EOS, and the remainder in new perspective altcoins.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 16, 2018, 09:18:50 AM
So that you can do a long term investment and also you will not regret it in the end and you know that it has a chance to have a brighter future.
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 10:01:07 AM
It is still good to invest because as of now market is in correction and sooner will have a bull run so it is better to buy now while the coins are cheaper but always do your on research on the platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
June 16, 2018, 09:21:01 AM
As long as you have a long term strategy you can go into alts at any time, with a good pick of them everything is possible. Just make sure you get good advice.
Activity: 107
June 16, 2018, 12:31:48 AM
There are some good altcoins to buy. All you need to do is research, review and study coin before buying it. Try also to diversify you money into different altcoins.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 06:13:57 AM
i would suggest you to wait a few more days until everything gets back to normal again. Don't forget that everything will go up at some point

The crypto market is very much unpredictable and that you never know what is going to happen in the next moment. So, it is a huge risk to wait for little longer as you will miss the opportunity of buying the altcoins at cheaper rates in case the market started to rise again. You need to go for buying of the altcoins right now and that you must trust yourself so that you can then make some good earning.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 14, 2018, 10:47:57 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
I think you cna put your saving into the market. You can buy in some eth which is the most promsing coin in the situation. You can also buy in some other icos or alts but you need to make enough research befor you make the investment.
Pages:
Jump to: