Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 19, 2018, 06:52:45 AM
Indeed. Contributing is one approach to win more bitcoin particularly over the long haul, which later transform into a major measure of cash if changed over. Be that as it may, not in each venture you do, you'll win. There's likewise a period for losing. Keep in mind forget that lone contribute a sum that you can bear to lose. You can put resources into bitcoin however ensure that you have enough aptitudes and learning in bitcoin, about contributing, and how it works since you may just lose what you've contributed in the event that you don't have these. Timing is likewise what you require, and contribute at the correct individuals.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 06:49:44 AM
today i have seen some analysis that shows bitcoin price might reach 3k again in a while, i had seen many other analysis by that team and they were mostly correct
i just hope this one doesnt comes to life, but if it does, i think people who had purchased on the top of price chart recently will be pissed a lot and many will face financial problems
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 05:25:16 AM
Be alert and careful before deciding on a direction for yourself and I think you should spend your leisure money to serve your purpose. Know the division of assets in a scientific way. This is an IQ game, not a game of chance so consider yourself! Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
January 19, 2018, 05:16:01 AM
I'm sure you'll get almost the same answer because you ask people who like bitcoin unless you ask people who prefer stock market, of course they will give different answers because on the base of every investment it is profitable but it all depends on the ingenuity you in deciding a times for made an investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
January 19, 2018, 05:15:55 AM
Yup.You should invest into BTC. Although risk involve is high but return is also high.Any investment carry 50% risk & 50% loss,so you should keep in mind both of these things.Study people who earned much more reward from BTC.Join different BTC discussion forums,exchange your views with those who have already great experience in  BTC trading,in this way you will get an insight how you can plan your strategy for investing BTC.It will open up your mind & you will be able to deal more easily  with BTC trading.It will revolutionize your life..
Activity: 275
January 19, 2018, 05:08:09 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
I think, better invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin really guarantees our lives. I feel it, very lucky. In bitcoin we can invest in a long time. That's a great thing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 04:43:54 AM
You do not need to invest in bitcoin, you can invest in other coins. But bitcoin offers more benefits than other coins, so are you going to miss the opportunity to invest bitcoin?
Activity: 28
January 19, 2018, 04:39:45 AM
I have same question as you. You need to search and analayze how btc growth. But if u have more money, maybe u can give a shot for this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
January 19, 2018, 04:38:11 AM
Yes, you should invest Bitcoin, I depends on you if you want to invest and try also a long term investment to gain or earn more Bitcoin, we don't know when it will rise up and drops down so think for yourself before you do your Bitcoin investment. Moreover you should be prepared on what will be the risk, especially you should know about it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 21
January 19, 2018, 04:35:55 AM
You should invest bitcoin in a legal way. Bitcoin will bring you huge profits, of course, this requires you to grasp the exact investment period.
Activity: 85
January 19, 2018, 04:35:12 AM
yes you should invest in Bitcoin because its promising and the potential is huge. Never mind the negative feedback, risk is given in every investment. Go go go..
Activity: 92
January 19, 2018, 04:31:04 AM
Bitcoin is a very good side income it's good for earning profits in the long run as the price is constantly increasing to higher prices.ust make sure the site that you are investing your bitcoin is it will increase it or double or triple not decrease or get it from you in easy way.
Activity: 2
January 19, 2018, 04:30:07 AM
I think it's wise to invest in bitcoin at this time, Bitcoin is better than gold and bitcoin price is rising day by day. Its time to hold bitcoin
Activity: 322
January 19, 2018, 04:25:21 AM
On my own point of view I think you should invest in bitcoin now since the value of bitcoin drop as of now so you can be able to buy it at a cheaper price so when the price rises you can be able to earn big and get rich but it will take time to rise so all you need to do is to wait patiently.
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 04:23:54 AM
Not so, you decide what you want to do. I will just give you information that maybe influence your decision. First , bitcoin price is keep increasing so it's profitable. Second government cannot control it so you have complete freedom in bitcoin investment. But the volatility will makes you scare if you put too much money in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 04:20:23 AM

before investing in bitcoins you must need to read how the technology works not just going with the hype because people are making money out of thin air in bitcoin's otherwise it would be like entering a gamble whereas you don't know what will be the outcome of your trade and your hard earned money can be gone or you will only be blaming someone of the technology when you lose its being a responsible investor or trader to know first what you are entering.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 19, 2018, 04:02:30 AM
Ofcourse yes! It's your chance to earn big money! If you will do everything with your head success is inevitable! Good luck
Activity: 41
January 19, 2018, 03:59:35 AM
SHOULD OR NOT ?? ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS TO YOU TO SEE THE PROBLEM .. BTC IS NOT INCLUDING ANY LEADERSHIP PROFIT IS A LEADER. IF YOU WANT PROFITS, PLEASE SEND YOUR INVESTMENT INTO THE MARK YOU ARE INTERESTED. GOOD LUCK
Activity: 392
January 19, 2018, 03:53:57 AM
have. 1 bit to bitcoin. I think bitcoin can still be up to $ 20,000 and now it's only half that. However. altcoin is also a good choice. There are lots of good coin you should know. NEO, ETH, DASH...
Activity: 84
January 19, 2018, 03:46:18 AM
Investment decision is solely depends on individual,I think it's wise to invest in bitcoin at this time, and there is no higher profit and investment value for the bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: