Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 57. (Read 15298 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 13, 2017, 08:08:31 AM
investing is a great way to make a profit, even if investing has substantial risks. but no word should be to invest, if I often invest, both in bitcoin and in altcoin.
That is a great habit for you to invest in both bitcoin and altcoin and that is what the cryptocurrency investors should do, they need to have a great plan for diversification and not just holding bitcoin for long term because altcoins have chances too in the future to be a booming type of cryptocurrency aside from bitcoin and it will continue to give profits to its investors.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
October 13, 2017, 08:06:09 AM
investing is a great way to make a profit, even if investing has substantial risks. but no word should be to invest, if I often invest, both in bitcoin and in altcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 07:53:26 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
A question that almost everyone asks, why do you think it should or should not invest in it?
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 13, 2017, 07:52:38 AM
I would recommend that you invest for Bitcoin! Search for it and most of the people will tell you as I tell you. I think I have no regrets on my bitcoin investments! Records can tell how much it raised and caused many people to get richer and even millionaires!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
October 13, 2017, 07:45:08 AM
I don't think you're asking this question to us because at the end, you will be the one who is deciding if you will invest or not. Regarding to your question "Should I invest in Bitcoin?", I think for me you should because I see that bitcoin value is increasing and at the end of the month it will be at its highest value. That was my prediction and don't take it seriously. Its your decision if you want or not (Y)
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 07:41:30 AM
Yes, investing in the BTC is a good decisioin because it is a way to earn more on an investment than in traditional ways, such as a bank account. It is not for everyone and should be carefully considered. However, I do believe it is a good decision and can be successful for many.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
October 13, 2017, 07:37:10 AM
If you got extra money after spending on your living and basic maintenance, then one should definitely invest in Bitcoin. But this does not mean that one should make a quick decision about investing in it, before that proper market survey, analyzing best time to invest in the market and much more. But one should always remember not to risk of it’s saving in Bitcoin, because it is possible that if you are in an urgent need of money there might be dip in crypto market. Hence giving you loss in your investment, So always try to invest that much that you can bear to lose.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
October 13, 2017, 07:32:03 AM
Of course you should.  It will be a risin I value for the next 50 -60 years.
Don't let anyone tell you not to.  Just remember to diversify.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
October 13, 2017, 07:29:54 AM

Right now i think no you should not invest because the price of bitcoin is too expensive but it depends on you if you are capable of investing it you can go ahead.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
October 13, 2017, 07:27:28 AM
Yes you should...because of the chance of big earning you can get in bitcoin..but first study the site you want to invest with...to avoid in scam...
Yeah you're right it is a yes to invest to bitcoin because as we can see the price of bitcoin is continuously growing which means you can earn more profit if you invest now. But always consider the factors before investing to avoid lost and regret something in the end.
Activity: 336
October 13, 2017, 07:26:30 AM
I think yes you have to, now its the best choice and safety
Activity: 44
October 13, 2017, 07:16:26 AM
So many scams in crypto world, buy BTC is a safe choice
Activity: 26
October 13, 2017, 06:59:55 AM
Of course, you need to invest, but all the money I would not have invested.
If you decide to do something ,then do it.
Definitely you will get increased .
according to my practical experienced some one should not invest there full money in one place but it need to invest in some different trad so after that if he received feed back then decide which one is more better then increase investment step by step according to his/her choice and it is the best method of trading.

If you decide something you must do it. That is a good idea. You must not think 5 years like Maybe tomorrow. NO. Buy it now because the price is going up.

If you do that you can expect to have a lot of money after a few years.
Activity: 179
October 13, 2017, 06:22:44 AM
Yes you should...because of the chance of big earning you can get in bitcoin..but first study the site you want to invest with...to avoid in scam...
Activity: 196
October 13, 2017, 06:16:57 AM
The answer of your question is yes. there is no harm in the moment if you are trying to invest in bitcoin. in my opinion bitcoin is one of a good investment .  Wink
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
October 13, 2017, 06:14:23 AM
Yup i think you should invest in bitcoin unlike any other currency bitcoin really show us that it can be trusted even when china ban bitcoin it affect its price a little but in the end look how bitcoin bounce back and now for me btc is still developing and still going  higher until it reach it's peak but i think that will take a long time until btc crashed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 06:12:00 AM
according to my practical experienced some one should not invest there full money in one place but it need to invest in some different trad so after that if he received feed back then decide which one is more better then increase investment step by step according to his/her choice and it is the best method of trading.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2017, 06:04:53 AM

Investing in bitcoin is the most safest thing to do than other businesses offered in the internet because it already shows the great progress made in the market of how successful it become now. It is just very expensive now to purchase especially it is now at $5000 but if you have lot of investment to pour you will not regret it if you invest it now because the speculation price for the next year is now at $10000. Just be careful of choosing the investment sites because of bitcoin now is in high demand that more and more scam sites are now created.
Activity: 6
October 13, 2017, 05:55:02 AM
Why not!! my most favorite investment is bitcoin and always i get success from bitcoin.

Now a days everyone getting success from bitcoin because bitcoin ratio is boosted around the world where everyone want to become a investor or trader in bitcoin so in my opnion i would recommend to people to invest in bitcoin instead going for banks because there is a huge success in bitcoin which is quite given below in the market so let's hope for the best because bitcoin is providing everyone opportunity.

This is the really the moment do to an investment experts are already telling that bitcoin will hit massive target amount of money. I have done my part i have done a investment.

Bitcoin has already made some people rich so why could you not become a one too ? I will do it fast because how early you are how more money you get.
Not a few people,and all people who believe in bitcoin and have invested in him.
But there is always a risk...
Activity: 6
October 13, 2017, 05:47:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: