Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ???? - page 11. (Read 1880 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 03:04:06 AM
Yes you should invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of cryptocurrency market, so if people learns about this cryptocurrency bitcoin is one of their first thing they will see. As of now bitcoin price is dropping so this is the right time to invest on it because as soon as bitcoin's price rise again you can watch your money grows. Just keep buying bitcoin now and hold it. Just keep your hopes thay bitcoin will reach its full potential. Keep investing on it is your best decision you'll make in your life.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 02:59:36 AM
Probably, yes. But it depends on when and whether you need to use the money. You should invest a percentage of your portfolio in various other stuff and cryptocurrency.

Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 02:51:23 AM
Bitcoin is a subject of debate for investors and analysts, Bitcoin values ​​have fallen to half that of last year, but that does not mean we should not invest in it. I find that there is a lot of potential in bitcoin in the future, so this is the right time for us to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 02:50:33 AM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
The rising and falling you are talking about my friend is called "volatility". People loved bitcoin because of that word. Bitcoin becomes easy money when you invest in it, you just have to be aware of the risks and consequences you could face. Why not try to invest and see, but just like what CoinAZ.Net adviced, do not risk all of your money, just put some part of it to bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 02:43:29 AM
It is you wish whether to invest or not because without taking any risk you cannot make money, but at this point, i will start investing money into Bitcoin because sooner or later Bitcoin price will increase till then we have to hold the Bitcoin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 08, 2018, 02:42:21 AM
Absolitely, you should, I don't see any reason why not. Bitcoin value dropped for like half from its highest value last year but that doesn't mean we shouldn't invest in it, it just simply mean that we should purchase some while the price is a bit affordable. I see a lot of potential in bitcoin despite the downtime that it is having right now and for me, it is worth the risk.
The price dropped of bitcoin that is more than 50% is only means that bitcoin is really giving to us an opportunity to get into the market while it is early and while the market is calm because there is a saying that we should be greedy once the people are afraid and we should be afraid once the people are greedy and if you will follow that rule you know that this is the best time to invest.
Activity: 462
February 08, 2018, 02:41:13 AM
of course yes, you could see the market now, all coins are rise up again. recently, bitcoin falls down because there are too many fake news in the market. in the future, people will know and invest in it again and the price will grow.
Activity: 286
Merit: 8
February 08, 2018, 02:18:47 AM
say Yes .
but you need know A lot of investment analysis .
Any investment is risky
Activity: 196
February 08, 2018, 02:16:19 AM
The price of bitcoin is a subject of disputes for investors and analysts. The investment object itself has a number of features: insufficient legislative framework, lack of state control, limited number. Of questionable legitimacy, may cause closure of the currency, though very unlikely, as momentum forced her to admit rather than to destroy. Price spikes are observed and predicted, so even with high purchase costs, there are still chances of an increase in the value of the asset in the long term. I would say that it is important to "catch the moment" - to wait for the cryptocurrency to sink to the bottom before new growth, and then buy. So, after analyzing the dynamics, it is possible to invest profitably.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 08, 2018, 02:16:08 AM
Absolitely, you should, I don't see any reason why not. Bitcoin value dropped for like half from its highest value last year but that doesn't mean we shouldn't invest in it, it just simply mean that we should purchase some while the price is a bit affordable. I see a lot of potential in bitcoin despite the downtime that it is having right now and for me, it is worth the risk.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 02:12:59 AM
Bitcoin is future payment, maybe it takes long time. I mean not bitcoin exactly but the cryptocurency and blockchain technology will be used on the future. This is an incredible technology, invest in here for long term was good, LONG TERM, if you want quick profit then don't go to bitcoin, altcoin, or other cryptocurency
Activity: 84
February 08, 2018, 02:06:28 AM
I will invest my results in bitcoin when the time is right, maybe when the bitcoin price goes down, why not dare to take the current decision the price is still too high me, waiting is a good thing to be trained patience in order to succeed Wink
Activity: 462
February 08, 2018, 01:50:27 AM
yes, bitcoin is the TOP 1 cryptocurrency price on the market, the value of bitcoin price is still not stable few weeks ago, perfect timing to invest for very long term and let us wait for the faster recovery of the price value of bitcoin.
Activity: 50
February 08, 2018, 01:29:33 AM
YOU MUST INVEST IN BITCOIN!! we cant deny the act that bitcoin is going to grow now adays and lots of people are using bitcoins for some purposes, if you are brave enough to invest hen i must say better invest now or cry later.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
February 08, 2018, 01:22:17 AM
Of course.Why not.Invest in bitcoin as soon as possible.Because bitcoin is the most valuable crypto currency.Moreover it's price always up and down.But most of the time it's price increases.That's why I think you should invest in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
February 07, 2018, 04:26:11 PM
I believe in bitcoin because my son is making a big profit right now so I decided to join to get a big advantage like my son. Investing in bitcoin is a great opportunity to earn unlimited income to make you a successful and happy family.

Young people familiar with technology get their parents involved and so it goes. Sometimes you just have to rely on your children, they have a knack for those novelties.
You have a smart kid, make sure he invests the profits into education and a healthy way of life.

On topic, I think it's a great moment to invest. If you're unsure and want to wait a bit, get it when the price breaks $10k. By then it will be confirmed that we're out of the bear trend for sure. Right now investors are realizing profits from the bottom purchase.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 04:14:34 PM
Yes. You should invest in bitcoin now. Because bitcoin is a potential, stable and good currency than other crypto currency. Bitcoin price now started grow up again. I think this trend must be continued. So it is great thinking to invest in bitcoin now and hold them for making huge profit.
Activity: 149
February 07, 2018, 02:51:09 PM
I believe in bitcoin because my son is making a big profit right now so I decided to join to get a big advantage like my son. Investing in bitcoin is a great opportunity to earn unlimited income to make you a successful and happy family.
Activity: 239
February 07, 2018, 02:45:41 PM
to invest in Bitcoin primarily because it is currently experiencing a setback. If you are in doubt about the future of crypto currency, I think you should stay away from it because it is too risky for you. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, it should be because you are doing it yourself so you will not blame others if everything turns out bad, but crypto has been our many years here, and only if they do it predicts that it will reach thousands when it comes to the value of many we will become a billionaire.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 07, 2018, 02:44:35 PM
One should always do the complete research and consider his risk profile before taking any investment decision because cryptocurrency market is much wild in behaviour as compared to that of traditional stock markets in terms of price volatility and since it is global, any news from any corner of the world can affect Bitcoin price for short or long term. If someone is willing to invest in Bitcoin then investing his time before making a financial investment in doing research is highly recommended.
Pages:
Jump to: