Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 19. (Read 39539 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
If you want to make a profit, it's worth it, but there is a risk not to make a profit!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
for now I suggest not to invest in ico, wait 1 more month until the bitcoin market recovers. many ico are successful but when entering the market the price will be below ico

I think its a normal thing on ICO's as soon as their coins/tokens hits the exchange bounty hunters are dumping their share creating a spike on its price. As long as the team behind the project is competent enough there's nothing to worry about that. Anyway, there's also an ICO that will soon hit the exchange they are called menlo but they have extended their ICO end date.
Activity: 84
You have to choose for yourself, what you like most and then choose . I prefer investments in ico
Activity: 61
You don't owe anyone anything . The choice is always yours, everyone chooses what he likes . I like to invest in ico and I will continue to invest
Activity: 98
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

investment in crypto and ico is very risky but also has a good profit. if you want to get something there will be a risk, so also with crypto and ico. if you are a strong person then you are obliged to invest in crypto and ico.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
Investment in Crypto is a very golden opportunity, where this opportunity cannot be obtained from other investments. The results obtained from crypto are quite promising, even though they take months, starting from the process of receiving physical results. But crypto is an investment that can produce quickly enough, compared to investments in other fields, such as real estate. So, I think you should also try it.
Activity: 173
actual investment in them is a good thing. Because cryptocurrency also can bring many advantages. So too with ICO, if indeed its legit. If both can produce, then you can get a lot of advantages.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
If you wanna make good profit and are willing to take the risk, cryptocurrency is perfect for you.
As to ICOs, you should only invest into the best ones. Most ICOs are scams.
How to avoid being scammed? Do your own research. Learn from all kinds of resources.
Activity: 25
Yes you should, diversifying your wealth investment is a wise thing. But before get in to it be sure that you really know it well anf you really has goal why your doing it. You might also encounter risk from Scam - a really high risk. But as it is said high risk, high profit. Cryptosystem is all about risking money you can afford to lose
Activity: 95
They both are very risky but if you are a risk taker, i will say you continue because they have much profits in it
Activity: 68
You should definitely try both of them, personally, I prefer trading of cryptocurrencies, ICOs seem too risky for me, plus there are too many scams nowadays.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
before you invest in crypto or ICO. whether you are ready with the risks that you will face in the future. we can't just just invest without analyzing it first. need to trade properly and correctly. if there is no knowledge of trading well, my advice is to delay investing and start looking for ways to trade properly.
Activity: 66
Well, it's a gamble most of the time. ICO and cryptocurrency remind us of the dot-com bubble, when anyone with a Powerpoint could raise millions of dollars without customers or even a product. How ICO market has grown. Change dot-com to ICO, substitute Powerpoint for whitepaper, and multiply the hype and you get an idea of the ICO market today. And invest money you can afford to lose. How much money would you be willing to lose with a small chance of reaping a large reward? But if it piques your interest or curiosity then invest in ICOs and cryptocurrency just to see what the environment looks like.
Activity: 224

You should not investing your money on crypto or ICOs. You must invest your money on the project you believe will success in the future.
If you see an ICO with a good and promising future, why not to invest your money on it ? So, first thing you need to do is find out if the ICO worth or not.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
It depends on you but my advice is investing in cryptocurrency and for the ICOs you should know first how this ICOs works and how can you make profit. The most important is to avoid the unnecessary ICOs that can run your money or in short fraud, scam ICO.
Activity: 126

investing in crypto and ico is very risky, if you decide to invest here then you should already know the risks you will face. be careful in choosing ico, do some research beforehand.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

Not sure too. But one thing i know, you must know well what you want to invest, either it is cryptocurrency or ICO.
When you want to put your money, it means you trust your money into it. If you dont want to lose your money, you better find about the coins or ICO you want to buy whether it is legit or not.
Activity: 43
Bitcoin investment could be convenient everyone pursuing uncertainty otherwise there exist veteran campaigns working with lower danger plus plenty of tranquil proposals. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Actually recently ıcos carry very big risk becuase a lot of ıcos were scam so you can direct to basic coins like Ethereum, Cardano or VeChain.
Activity: 84
I guess it's best to invest in two areas . An example of an ICO can be a good option for long-term investments .
Pages:
Jump to: