Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 20. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Now is a good time to invest in the well-known pennies, as the prices are now the lowest, and the ICO should not invest because they are too risky for us now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
It is pointless to invest in ICO now. Almost all tokens after entering the market lose their value.Invest in bitcoin and your education.This is best)
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I suggest you do some good research before you invest. When researching, will the product to be submitted to the market be used by people? Is the project team sound? In addition, internet sites should be used for information.
Activity: 105
Investing in crypto-currencies and ICO is very risky. First you need to find out about the ICO and the coin you want to invest. Make sure you invest in CIOs and potential currencies
Activity: 75
If you are just a beginner, learning cryptocurrency, then you should invest in BTC or ETH they are potential and safe
Activity: 51
Yes you should try investing on some cryptos. But remember always do your research before you invest. There are some good cryptos out there and there are some bad ones as well but as long as you do your in depth research on the crypto you are planning to invest well I think you should be fine. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1078
I think you should to learn more info about crypto as a whole. It is silly to invest in something you are not good at. You need to analyze carefully any cryptocurrency or ICO before the investment.
Activity: 117
Yes you should but you should be aware of the risks
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Investing in crypto-currencies as well as in ICO projects is beneficial in order to at least somehow secure your old age and increase your capital several times in the near future. You have to wait anyway.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
If you know how the market moves and you are even a little bit experience then you can invest on crypto at your own TA for the higher chance of earning but if your TA doesn't succeed then that's just a learning point for you.
Activity: 182
Of course you should, unless of course you are just here to look how much others are gaining from the industry, or you are solely depending on bounties and airdrops, otherwise, I think you should definitely consider investing in cryptocurrency and ICOs, I would like you to bear in mind that you have tpo be really selective and careful when choosing a crypto or ICo to invest in anyways.
Activity: 504
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
You can't jusk ask everybody should you do that or not, it may be only concretly your decision, and no matter what people will say about it, but you should understand risk to lose everything that you will invest if something goes wrong
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
For the past six months since December, 2017 much has changed. The market does not grow and tokens become cheaper. Therefore, it is not profitable to invest in ICO. We must wait until the situation changes for the better.
Correctly, the average ico project resulted in a decrease and few leads to positive, better wait for the market to return to normal.
Activity: 364
For the past six months since December, 2017 much has changed. The market does not grow and tokens become cheaper. Therefore, it is not profitable to invest in ICO. We must wait until the situation changes for the better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
If there is free money that afford to lose in case of failure. Scatter them in a few projects that you think are promising. Of course, there is a need to approach this process well and study the project. I would have done.
Activity: 68
all depends on us as the worker of bitcoin, I think if we still have not got much results from crypto, we do not have to invest, but if we have a lot of money from this crypto then invest is the fastest way to achieve a lot of profit from this crypto
Activity: 8
You can invest in good alt coins but do proper research before investing. If you do not want to take much risk, simple go for bitcoins.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
You can invest in cryptocurrency but i advise you to not invest in ICO.

I also do not invest in ico. Because currently investing in ico is very risky and many ico are scam. So I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency instead of ico. If you want to invest in ico then I suggest you to always be careful and not in a hurry if you want to invest in ico.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

Just be aware, investing in ICO is risky if you not have a good knowledge about the ICO project you want to take a part.
Instead ICO, you can buy a great coins such as ETH, XRP, or NEO and hold them as your savings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Well investing in cryptocurrencies are very risky. But if you want to take that risk, why not to invest in crypto. As a beginner, most importantly you always try to find out and find various knowledge about investment in ico. Investing in ICO is very beneficial. even you can get 2X or even 10X of your capital , but as what ive said , there are many risks that you can face every time. So try to find experience and knowledge and learn from it.
Pages:
Jump to: