Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest On BITCOIN right Now or Later - page 3. (Read 6140 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I would say its already late for investing in bitcoin when compared to its lower prices.People who didn't invest in bitcoins when its price was just $1850 last month now regret on seeing its price at $4063 today.There is yet a big journey remaining for bitcoin to go and more peaks in price to be achieved.So,it would be better to invest now otherwise,they would have to miss the train once again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
You should invest now and get much profit later.
Dont miss your chance to get much profit from bitcoin.

Yeah if you can hold it for next couple of years then you should not hesitate in investing your money in it even at the current price even if it looks higher to you as in long term the price will be beyond our imagination giving us huge profits on our investments so without wasting your time you should start investing in bitcoins.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
You should invest now and get much profit later.
Dont miss your chance to get much profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
I remember thinking the people who bought at $1100 3 years ago were idiots. I remember thinking the people who bought at $300 right before it crashed back to low $200s were idiots. I remember thinking the people who bought in the $400s after pumping from the $200s were idiots when it dumped back to below $300s.
None of those times I had the nerve to buy more, now who was the idiot?
At some point you just have to say wtf who cares if it crashes after I buy it, because most likely if you don't now you won't later because you will feel it can always go lower and hype is gone etc etc and you will not buy any. If buying on a pump gets you to just buy some for the first time in your life, then do it and don't worry if it crashes.
This is the attitude of the long term holder, you are not always going to get the best price but it does not matter your objective is to get as much bitcoin as you can especially before bitcoin skyrockets since every bitcoin that you hold can be the difference between making some money and becoming rich.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I remember thinking the people who bought at $1100 3 years ago were idiots. I remember thinking the people who bought at $300 right before it crashed back to low $200s were idiots. I remember thinking the people who bought in the $400s after pumping from the $200s were idiots when it dumped back to below $300s.
None of those times I had the nerve to buy more, now who was the idiot?
At some point you just have to say wtf who cares if it crashes after I buy it, because most likely if you don't now you won't later because you will feel it can always go lower and hype is gone etc etc and you will not buy any. If buying on a pump gets you to just buy some for the first time in your life, then do it and don't worry if it crashes.
Activity: 686
This is a good time for investment in bitcoin I think. But the most important question is that how much time you can hold it?  In the end of this year BTC price can go upto 3500$ around. Next year it may rise upto 5x times as some have predicted. So purchasing later is not a good idea.
We must set ourselves hard limits when it comes to holding our bitcoin, for example I have the goal that I’m not going to sell a single satoshi at least until 2020, that is the minimum amount of time I’m going to hold my bitcoin, maybe I will do it for longer but that is my goal.

With bitcoins its always better sooner then later. How time is passing price is more higher, and except new ATH`s we have new bottoms. Good plan for new investors is to buy in this dips, its not easy to pick the right time, that needs a patience for waiting good moment to come.
Price is 3000+ dollars and we are making new peaks, but when will it stop? And will we get back on 2 or jump on 4 is what new investor should think about. 4000 dollars will come eventually, but will it come sooner then we all think here? And if we get back on 2000 dollars that will be a great opportunity to buy again for that price before we go to 4 or more thousands.
I know what you are trying to explain but believe me I am not very good at that, that is why I have chosen the safer and easier approach of just holding and wait for the price of bitcoin to go up as time passes, I could make more money by trading but I’m not good at that.

If you don't trust yourself in trading, you shouldn't start it. When one starts trading, it is becoming more and more incentive to make investment after you see there are lots of increasing graphs and charts. If you have bitcoin, try not to sell it for your personal expenditure. This will generate some return itself.
I know I’m not cut to be a trader that is why I avoid it, not only I will lose money but my time and most likely my peace of mind as well that is why it is important to know yourself so you can take the decisions that make the most sense to you and no one else.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
It is never too late to invest your money in bitcoin. Wink but right now, the price are extremely high. If you want to buy bitcoin, I recommend you to wait for 1 more week so that the price will be lower and it will be the exact time to buy bitcoin with a cheaper price.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I dont follow every day btc, but my last post in forum was here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171180.0;topicseen
When will bitcoin reach 500 USD again ?

So before it's to late this is the moment we should invest in bitcoin...
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Should I invest On BITCOIN right Now or Later of August 1. Or
 Should I go with Altcoin, If Altcoin Than Which Altcoin is Best for long run investment like 1 year .Please mention the altcoin names

As being a newbies your advised will be Very helpful to me in long run .
If you invested in the days previous to the fork or even in the days after the fork then you should already have enough profits, if any member in this forum is not having earnings in this current pump then I do not know what to say to them except to have a bigger faith in bitcoin because as you can see the profits are astonishing.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
It is never too late.

What do you got to lose anyway? Just buy bitcoin with %10 of your total wealth and forget it for 5-10 years. (don't forget your private keys though Cheesy)

If it goes to zero, which is very unlikely, you'll only lose %10. If it reaches 500k$. Think about the possibilities.

Fuck it i wish i bought 10 when it was 200$. It was only 2k$ to be risked. Fuck my life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
Invest now while the rise is seems unstoppable, you can get a profit in an instant or maybe wait for the correction if the current price is too high for you. But for me, better if you buy now rather than missing the oppurtunity to gained profit in a short period of time while we are having a good run.
there are such predictions that it will go back to $3100 in this weak or till coming monday and than it is gain momentum again so, you have to sell all you bitcoin right now according to prediction and than brought again when price go back to $3100.
now decision is yours.
If have bloodbath on market and dip price all cryptocurrency, Bitcoin can crashing -30 to -50% the price before crash. I think this situation will be happening soon, because most token ICO and Bitcoin in this week are reach to high price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
It's never too late to invest in bitcoin. It is steadily increasing in price and is not misled any of its investors. Of course every year we have to invest more money into the purchase of bitcoins, but it's not a problem of bitcoin. This is a problem of major currencies are cheaper relative to bitcoin.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
Invest now while the rise is seems unstoppable, you can get a profit in an instant or maybe wait for the correction if the current price is too high for you. But for me, better if you buy now rather than missing the oppurtunity to gained profit in a short period of time while we are having a good run.
there are such predictions that it will go back to $3100 in this weak or till coming monday and than it is gain momentum again so, you have to sell all you bitcoin right now according to prediction and than brought again when price go back to $3100.
now decision is yours.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I say the sooner the better. Even if there is a 1000$ dump overnight, bitcoins will be worth so much more in the future that I would not care if I were you !

Right. I think even if you bought it when there is a dip around $3300, so can still make a profit from today's price. So the sooner the better if I  were you. Plus the benefits really out weight because bitcoin will probably push another run for $4000. If you keep on waiting for bitcoin to really drop its price then you will be stuck and the opportunity to gain is already missed. Again, the price is high, but you have to look at it in longer terms and not just a few months of holding or investing on it.
long term goal will give us a big chances to became a rich person and have an stable financial capability since bitcoin always have a period
of rising really high so if you hold bitcoin right now and wait till the value went up x10 for sure you will enjoy your life after.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
I say the sooner the better. Even if there is a 1000$ dump overnight, bitcoins will be worth so much more in the future that I would not care if I were you !

Right. I think even if you bought it when there is a dip around $3300, so can still make a profit from today's price. So the sooner the better if I  were you. Plus the benefits really out weight because bitcoin will probably push another run for $4000. If you keep on waiting for bitcoin to really drop its price then you will be stuck and the opportunity to gain is already missed. Again, the price is high, but you have to look at it in longer terms and not just a few months of holding or investing on it.
Activity: 364

Yeah, that's right. Everyone still thinking and asking whether to buy or not should just buy now because we are experiencing daily increase at the moment. Instead of losing the opportunity why not buy right away. Don't worry about a $1000 dump, buy more during that time instead. Patience and discipline is all it takes and you will see how it will paid off even after a month or if you can wait for a year that will be better.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
In hindsight the said thing is true,but if they could get into bitcoin when there is a correction,the amount of coins he could acquire will be higher and thereby increasing his profit,we will see a gradual progress when it comes to the price and you will get plenty of chances if you are actively monitoring the coins,even a couple of weeks back the price went down $2000 and most of them made use of that opportunity ,so if you follow it closely you will get a chance.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com

I don't think we will see that major dump in the price in coming days as price is going higher now so its very rare to see price dropping in next few days and even if price crashes then it will be for a short term and it will get back to normal pretty soon.
Activity: 440
Pages:
Jump to: