Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest On BITCOIN right Now or Later - page 6. (Read 6140 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I recommend to wait until the bitcoin price is confirmed to be stable. But if you want to take risks then now is the right time.
You can speculate to get big profits and also could lose big too.
To wait is the safer approach but it is not the right approach if you are a trader, sometimes you need to take calculated risks and as long as the profits are worth it, like right now, then sometimes is ok to try your luck and see if you can make huge profits in an unstable market.

Ya it's right time to invest in Bitcoin because the rate of Bitcoin today is around 2700$. So in future is rise very high .if now u may invest in Bitcoin is the good choice .in future u get more profits in this.so don't think more to invest in Bitcoin .
the price of bitcoin is really increasing and I know that it will not stop or will not drop but will continue to increase. So better is that we buy bitcoin from now if any one will not buy then he will just regret that why he have not bought as at that time the price of bitcoin will be double up and it will not take much time but will take a few days or a week to double up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I recommend to wait until the bitcoin price is confirmed to be stable. But if you want to take risks then now is the right time.
To wait is the safer approach but it is not the right approach if you are a trader, sometimes you need to take calculated risks and as long as the profits are worth it, like right now, then sometimes is ok to try your luck and see if you can make huge profits in an unstable market.

Ya it's right time to invest in Bitcoin because the rate of Bitcoin today is around 2700$. So in future is rise very high .if now u may invest in Bitcoin is the good choice .in future u get more profits in this.so don't think more to invest in Bitcoin .

There's a great oportunity after all those things happening like the very challenging part specially the end of July. We can feel the beating emotions from the investors who were really in doubt on specific situations that's going on actually with the fork speculations. But I am thinking that you should invest in bitcoin while the price was still rising and hopefully this will promisingly increase after problems fixed on blockchain network. So just stay calm and be up to date of the current price rate as we are approaching to bitcoin success.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
Of course is soon, the more we wait so bitcoin prices will continue to be expensive, I know bitcoin early last year when the price of $ 900 that time I wanted to buy but I heard bad news that bitcoin is forbidden so I cancelled to bought.
Activity: 686
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
This is a good time for investment in bitcoin I think. But the most important question is that how much time you can hold it?  In the end of this year BTC price can go upto 3500$ around. Next year it may rise upto 5x times as some have predicted. So purchasing later is not a good idea.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Now is a good time to invest because bitcoin will only gain confidence with segwit and on August 1st there will be free bitcoin cash to all bitcoin holders.

It's an opportunity to dump the free altcoin and accumulate more real bitcoins. I fully expect a big pump during the month of August.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I do not believe in anything blindly, I believe in bitcoin because it has all the characteristics of a ground breaking invention, bitcoin is no perfect but there are a lot of things that it does right, and that is what makes bitcoin the best currency to have in the entire world.
No it is perfect enough that is the reason it is marching toward the best online currency. I guess you are claiming not perfect based on scalability issue but in my view it is common for any coding not to foresee future requirements. Moreover in initial versions, Satoshi designed with 32 MB blocks but after that he changed into 1 MB just to simplify setting up full node hassles.

I guess within next one week of time, you too will agree bitcoin is perfect as everything about scalability might have sorted out by then. By considering all these, investing right away into bitcoin is highly recommended.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Should I invest On BITCOIN right Now or Later of August 1. Or
 Should I go with Altcoin, If Altcoin Than Which Altcoin is Best for long run investment like 1 year .Please mention the altcoin names

As being a newbies your advised will be Very helpful to me in long run .
I think at the moment bitcoin is the best place it invest your money, if you can do it before August 1 then do it, there may be a slight decrease in price thanks to bcc but after bcc disappears then bitcoin is going to gain a lot of value really fast, so make sure to be there to grab your profits.

You said is true.Many think about the August 1 as bad and had fear in it.But upto me it's the correct time to inverse your money as much as you got.Why because after August second week the price may cross 3000$.If you inverse today means it will give you a very huge returns.Who know,you can brought a small new home with the profit from bitcoin after August Second week.Believe in bitcoin blindly.
I do not believe in anything blindly, I believe in bitcoin because it has all the characteristics of a ground breaking invention, bitcoin is no perfect but there are a lot of things that it does right, and that is what makes bitcoin the best currency to have in the entire world.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
You can inverse after August 1 or now. It's based on the money you having.I suggest you after August 1.

At this point I don't believe the market will suffer from a significant decrease in price (aside from the usual 5-10% fluctuations). If the market would respond in a negative manner so close before the first of August, it would have gone down already. Also don't forget that people are waiting for the moment BCC comes to life. Especially for large holders it doesn't make any sense to sell any of their coins. It would mean that they might miss out on an opportunity to convert their free BCC into BTC. In other words, BCC is incentivizing people to keep holding their BTC despite their initial hard fork fear.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
More and more newbies are dependent on what someone have to say on which coin to buy and fail to realize it is better to learn more about bitcoin and altcoins rather than being spoon fed. But all I could say is whatever people tell you what to buy the decision still falls down to you, so trust your instincts if you feel like buying now then buy them now and for the altcoins, I would suggest for you to do your own research. Don't make it as an excuse of you being a newbie as to why you have to ask which are best to buy by August 1.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I will personally invest some more money before 1 august.
Markets are more profitable when its fully dangerous. I love risk.
well big risk will  turned or possibly turned to much bigger earnings so if you really knows how to play its best to buy while a lots of speculations
are being provided and take your own path if succeed for sure you will enjoy everything.

Not at all. Their will be fluctuations in the price of bitcoin.You have to inverse once the price is low and and sell once the price is high. You can inverse after August 1 or now. It's based on the money you having.I suggest you after August 1.

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
The increase in bitcoin prices after August is something of hope for all bitcoin users, as this gives a good impact on bitcoin users about financially.
And indeed investing in bitcoin is a positive thing to gain profit but of course it would be better if done for the long term about 2-5 years ahead.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I will personally invest some more money before 1 august.
Markets are more profitable when its fully dangerous. I love risk.
well big risk will  turned or possibly turned to much bigger earnings so if you really knows how to play its best to buy while a lots of speculations
are being provided and take your own path if succeed for sure you will enjoy everything.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Its up to you if you buy bitcoin before august 1 or after august 1 . Because the decision is yours. I suggest to make your own research so you can what is the best option for now. We have 2 days to decide if we buy or not. But for sure after august 1 its better to buy more bitcoin because for sure the price will become 3000 dollare plus and for sure you will earn a lot of profit. We dont know what will happen in bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Except you will miss out on the free bitcoin cash if you wait until after to buy. Right now we are going to get segwit and also a free altcoin with it, there isn't really much risk compared to previously.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
 Should I go with Altcoin, If Altcoin Than Which Altcoin is Best for long run investment like 1 year .Please mention the altcoin names

There is only few hours. I suggest that just don't transactions from now on and just wait until August 2. This is the best time to re-invest again so that you can avoid any inconvenience for doing transactions between July 31 - August 1. If you want to invest with alt coin, buy some ETH now possible it can increase soon.
Activity: 406

As being a newbies your advised will be Very helpful to me in long run .

I think you should invest in bitcoin now, currently, bitcoin is in front of division, BTC and BCC will exist in parallel. BCC is carrying a good value, and it can rise higher. So, invest now and you can own BCC after August 1st.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
That's right, anytime you could invest on bitcoin. However, just wait for the august 1 to come on its end and wait for the result of the segwit. On the other hand it is also better if you invest now but it there's a risk attached from it which is you could lose a big amount of your money.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Pages:
Jump to: