Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest On BITCOIN right Now or Later - page 4. (Read 6140 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
It's not too late to invest in bitcoin. Now price of bitcoin quite high, but all believe and optimistic this hasn't reached the peak. Enjoying popularity as well as advantages having bitcoin is good income for us.

Yeah its good to invest in bitcoins now even though price is higher as price is continuously rising so we can expect that it will go even higher in coming months so if you are investing in it now there is a full possibility that you will make good profits in future.

Yes it's making sense.

Back then $1,000 value is considered as high price so basically an average bitcoiner doesn't wan to take the risk of buying and decided to wait for more dips but it doesn't happened. Now $1,000 is a bargain price to be considered. Same scenarios goes when price hits $1,500, $2,000 and so on.

In here we can really positively speculate that bitcoin will increase more while it progress. Expect big crash but soon it will be recoved. To purchase or not to purchase will depend on how people will handle those risks. Be brave enough because it's worth a shot.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It's not too late to invest in bitcoin. Now price of bitcoin quite high, but all believe and optimistic this hasn't reached the peak. Enjoying popularity as well as advantages having bitcoin is good income for us.

Yeah its good to invest in bitcoins now even though price is higher as price is continuously rising so we can expect that it will go even higher in coming months so if you are investing in it now there is a full possibility that you will make good profits in future.
Activity: 630
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
This is a good time for investment in bitcoin I think. But the most important question is that how much time you can hold it?  In the end of this year BTC price can go upto 3500$ around. Next year it may rise upto 5x times as some have predicted. So purchasing later is not a good idea.
We must set ourselves hard limits when it comes to holding our bitcoin, for example I have the goal that I’m not going to sell a single satoshi at least until 2020, that is the minimum amount of time I’m going to hold my bitcoin, maybe I will do it for longer but that is my goal.

With bitcoins its always better sooner then later. How time is passing price is more higher, and except new ATH`s we have new bottoms. Good plan for new investors is to buy in this dips, its not easy to pick the right time, that needs a patience for waiting good moment to come.
Price is 3000+ dollars and we are making new peaks, but when will it stop? And will we get back on 2 or jump on 4 is what new investor should think about. 4000 dollars will come eventually, but will it come sooner then we all think here? And if we get back on 2000 dollars that will be a great opportunity to buy again for that price before we go to 4 or more thousands.
I know what you are trying to explain but believe me I am not very good at that, that is why I have chosen the safer and easier approach of just holding and wait for the price of bitcoin to go up as time passes, I could make more money by trading but I’m not good at that.

If you don't trust yourself in trading, you shouldn't start it. When one starts trading, it is becoming more and more incentive to make investment after you see there are lots of increasing graphs and charts. If you have bitcoin, try not to sell it for your personal expenditure. This will generate some return itself.
Activity: 686
This is a good time for investment in bitcoin I think. But the most important question is that how much time you can hold it?  In the end of this year BTC price can go upto 3500$ around. Next year it may rise upto 5x times as some have predicted. So purchasing later is not a good idea.
We must set ourselves hard limits when it comes to holding our bitcoin, for example I have the goal that I’m not going to sell a single satoshi at least until 2020, that is the minimum amount of time I’m going to hold my bitcoin, maybe I will do it for longer but that is my goal.

With bitcoins its always better sooner then later. How time is passing price is more higher, and except new ATH`s we have new bottoms. Good plan for new investors is to buy in this dips, its not easy to pick the right time, that needs a patience for waiting good moment to come.
Price is 3000+ dollars and we are making new peaks, but when will it stop? And will we get back on 2 or jump on 4 is what new investor should think about. 4000 dollars will come eventually, but will it come sooner then we all think here? And if we get back on 2000 dollars that will be a great opportunity to buy again for that price before we go to 4 or more thousands.
I know what you are trying to explain but believe me I am not very good at that, that is why I have chosen the safer and easier approach of just holding and wait for the price of bitcoin to go up as time passes, I could make more money by trading but I’m not good at that.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I think you can invest now, now the bitcoin price reaches $ 2700. Predicted the price of bitcoin will rise up to $ 3000 this month. So this is a good opportunity if you want to invest your bitcoin.

Yeah the current price can be treated as an good price to buy bitcoins as very soon we will be seen the price of $3000 so if you buy now then you can make good profits by selling it at that price which will give you best profits in short time.

I agree, in the last hour already up about 30 euro's. Looks like the uptrend started.

Yup price is increasing slowly now so lets hope it crosses $2800 once again today but the best price to sell bitcoins would be around $3000 or higher so I will be holding my coins till I don't see that price on the chart and once it gets there I will start selling my coins.
Prepare yourself, because at the moment the price of bitcoin has pumped above 3200 dollars and it does not seem it is going to stop anytime soon so you need to be ready to trade since it seems interesting times are ahead of using our search to make money trading bitcoin.
If you want to buy bitcoins,better buy it now since price is already $3250 and there is no sign of price fall now and if you delay more,then you may surely miss the train.On the other hand,if you want to sell bitcoins,then better wait as much as you can since its price is going to skyrocket.
As stated the price has reached a new ATH and once again the price is moving forward. This is not that easily affordable by common man who make a living through a day job. Also there is no sign of price drop in the short run. So the investment time has been missed and none is sure when the price fall happens as the next special event is the halving that takes place only by 2020.
We do not have to buy a full bitcoin, as long as you buy a meaningful amount for you then you are fine, if you can only afford to buy 0.1 then do it since the price is not going to wait for any of us anymore, we need to get as much bitcoin as we can right now or we are going to miss big earnings in the future.
Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
I think you can invest now, now the bitcoin price reaches $ 2700. Predicted the price of bitcoin will rise up to $ 3000 this month. So this is a good opportunity if you want to invest your bitcoin.

Yeah the current price can be treated as an good price to buy bitcoins as very soon we will be seen the price of $3000 so if you buy now then you can make good profits by selling it at that price which will give you best profits in short time.

I agree, in the last hour already up about 30 euro's. Looks like the uptrend started.

Yup price is increasing slowly now so lets hope it crosses $2800 once again today but the best price to sell bitcoins would be around $3000 or higher so I will be holding my coins till I don't see that price on the chart and once it gets there I will start selling my coins.
Prepare yourself, because at the moment the price of bitcoin has pumped above 3200 dollars and it does not seem it is going to stop anytime soon so you need to be ready to trade since it seems interesting times are ahead of using our search to make money trading bitcoin.
If you want to buy bitcoins,better buy it now since price is already $3250 and there is no sign of price fall now and if you delay more,then you may surely miss the train.On the other hand,if you want to sell bitcoins,then better wait as much as you can since its price is going to skyrocket.
As stated the price has reached a new ATH and once again the price is moving forward. This is not that easily affordable by common man who make a living through a day job. Also there is no sign of price drop in the short run. So the investment time has been missed and none is sure when the price fall happens as the next special event is the halving that takes place only by 2020.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Investing in bitcoin can start from now, if feel less convinced or less understanding of bitcoin. Try investing with little money.

It should be good for now, the fork is already through and you should be able to chase up the lower price of bitcoin. As there were speculations that for next month the price of bitcoin will skyrocket. And we are near to an end of this year again just like what happened last year, the price was able to pump by that time so I expect it will happen again.

Almost at every end of the year bitcoin is always pumped very high. But we should be able to buy bitcoin lower than the current price, because I think to buy this bitcoin is a pretty high price. Only a small amount of bitcoin can be debugged now

As early as today, the price will be heading now to pump and that's possible to happen as there are now 1 quarter left for this year. At the end of each year we are seeing people keep on buying with their vacation bonuses or 13th/14th month pay bonuses. And instead of having fun they are doing the decision to buy bitcoin that makes the price higher.
The increase in bitcoin prices after August is something of hope for all bitcoin users, as this gives a good impact on bitcoin users about financially.
And indeed investing in bitcoin is a positive thing to gain profit but of course it would be better if done for the long term about 2-5 years ahead.
At the moment there has not been a price increase but the price has not decreased either, it seems the market is waiting for a signal in order to move and I think all the signs indicate very clearly that bitcoin is going to do well in the next months and years.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io

Activity: 308

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com

Activity: 140
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Its already august 3 so its time to buy bitcoin because for sure this month possible bitcoin price become 3000 dollars because many people for sure will more bitcoin so the price will rise again. More bitcoin that you have more chances to earn a lot of profit. BUY MORE BITCOIN AND FOR SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY FOR THE RESULT.

I am buying bitcoins in small parts at a moment as I think that anything below $2800 is a good price to buy as very soon we may witness the price of $3k and that would be the good price to sell bitcoins in order to make some good profits in very quick time.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Its already august 3 so its time to buy bitcoin because for sure this month possible bitcoin price become 3000 dollars because many people for sure will more bitcoin so the price will rise again. More bitcoin that you have more chances to earn a lot of profit. BUY MORE BITCOIN AND FOR SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY FOR THE RESULT.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Investing in bitcoin can start from now, if feel less convinced or less understanding of bitcoin. Try investing with little money.

It should be good for now, the fork is already through and you should be able to chase up the lower price of bitcoin. As there were speculations that for next month the price of bitcoin will skyrocket. And we are near to an end of this year again just like what happened last year, the price was able to pump by that time so I expect it will happen again.

Almost at every end of the year bitcoin is always pumped very high. But we should be able to buy bitcoin lower than the current price, because I think to buy this bitcoin is a pretty high price. Only a small amount of bitcoin can be debugged now

Yes price can go down in coming days so its better to wait for some more days and see where price goes as the present price is too high to invest in it as price can also go below $2500 in next few days so that would be the good price to buy bitcoins.
But we should still see from some market exchange, because this price is very unstable and confusing for us to make a purchase, a very fast price shift and to overcome that we have to visit multiple exchange
Pages:
Jump to: