Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 32. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 05:11:40 AM
I think Ripple is a good coin and is now ranked 3rd in coinmarketcap, there is no reason to say not to invest in ripple. And i am invest in Ripple for long term invest.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:18:33 AM
Yes, I agree with you. As a beginner who has not had much experience and still does not have much capital. I think investing in a ripple is a solution. I see growth in the ripple now continues to grow well, the community also continues to grow not only from the banks only. So I do not think that ripple is a scam coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
July 04, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
Although most of the people in crypto currency doesn't like it because of the fact that they are centralized , I think it will have a major role in international remittance In the future.
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 10:34:51 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
Well, the more often you hear negative stories about Ripple, maybe it's a sign you have to buy more and more, because the discount is definitely bigger.

That way of thinking is wrong because some coins are just bad and when they fall they stay down. It's not smart to gamble like that but it's your money.
Activity: 90
July 04, 2018, 03:18:27 AM
I think it's worth investing, but now most of the coins are in the hands of bankers. They can completely control Ripple. On the other hand, it's good. There is no harm in following them. It's just that most of the money earned is in their own hands. They could not deliberately ruin the coin.
July 04, 2018, 03:06:12 AM
Ripple is still a good play in my opinion, but upside % gains can be limited as compared to a new ICO token listing for example. The % gain is higher for that ICO but also the risk is much higher. So have to play both sides of the fence so to speak
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
July 03, 2018, 11:29:09 AM
Many people hate Ripple...
But it is altcoin from top 10...
And I think it's a good idea to have some amount of Ripple in your portfolio...
July 03, 2018, 11:23:45 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
Well, the more often you hear negative stories about Ripple, maybe it's a sign you have to buy more and more, because the discount is definitely bigger.
July 03, 2018, 11:17:05 AM
If I were you then I would invest into a better coins that are developing and improving. There are a lot out there that are better than ripple. Try to make a research about them.

I agree completely. EOS, Decreed and NEO are much better than ripple. Not to mention ETH.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 10:10:41 AM
Many people sold off their coins with the mindset that crypto is done. Today many of them are regreting. Am sure every good project will always have criticism such as Ripple is having. To me, Ripple is doing just fine and I feel it will do even better than what we are seeing at the moment.
July 03, 2018, 06:01:23 AM
If I were you then I would invest into a better coins that are developing and improving. There are a lot out there that are better than ripple. Try to make a research about them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 02:37:21 AM
Why not? Ripple is a promising alt which is increasing now, and I’m sure in its potential so I think you can invest in Ripple without and doubts.
July 02, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
Ripple was really able to achieve solid success in the market of business operations and partnerships. Private and state banks increasingly believe in this coin, it will be able to compete with ETH.
Ripple will never compete with ETH because ETH has a platform on top which many things can be made. Ripple is just another shitcoin.
Activity: 116
July 02, 2018, 07:00:31 AM
There are a lot of different opinions about this coin, and therefore, in your place, I would not take a risk and invest in Ripple. Find a better coin with a more positive reputation.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 01:05:56 AM
Ripple was really able to achieve solid success in the market of business operations and partnerships. Private and state banks increasingly believe in this coin, it will be able to compete with ETH.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
Story about boy who invest money in XRP when they be at 3$ you can hear many time, but I don’t see this guy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
June 30, 2018, 09:52:06 AM
Every coin on the market has the potential to increase in the near future. That is when there is no misfortune such as bad news for the coin. Ripple has been on the market for long and many people believe in it so investing in it won't be a bed idea.
Activity: 215
June 30, 2018, 08:12:12 AM
Ripple has long been no growth, I think that this is a good investment. I have this coin in the bank.
June 30, 2018, 08:09:44 AM
with a good research on ripple,it is a coin that will come to grow in value but really on they trends of bigger valued coin,in future am sure ripple will stabilize,but before holding please do a good research 
Activity: 145
June 30, 2018, 07:50:40 AM
According to Global Coin Report, XPR is a risk-free coin and has a stable nature. It's blockchain system can provide a more efficient and flawless transaction system to its holders. Current XRP holders can surely be hopeful. It's one of the most stable altcoins out there.
Pages:
Jump to: