Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 27. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 05:50:05 PM
Ripple XRP is good long term investment. but should be taken care with cautions and trends which will evolve as it time grows.

Ripple still has some growing room left, but meteoric rises like those seen at the end of 2017 will naturally be few and far between, and it’s safe to assume that the price changes will settle into more sustainable ranges.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 05:43:42 PM
I have inverse supposition with you. Not at all like other digital forms of money, XRP speculators can breathe a sigh of relief realizing that Ripple is doing the diligent work to speed reception and develop its piece of the overall industry in 2018. There's numerous focuses en route that XRP holders need to anticipate, from various xRapid association declarations, to SBI's execution of its strategies for success. Will XRP request detonate with xRapid appropriation? Network individuals are at present examining a few potential outcomes about how utility-driven request could supercharge the valuation of XRP.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
July 19, 2018, 06:58:29 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
I'm not an expert in Ripple, but I would say, that you always can just try in a short-term and if you would see that nothing is happening ok you can always sell it.
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 12:04:07 AM
I think there is nothing wrong if you try investing in ripple, this coint is worth to be made in investment though not yet as good as ethereum, for further development of course this ripple will develop better
Activity: 113
July 18, 2018, 11:35:42 PM
I think that ripple is a centralized and in a way banker coins .because this also makes it a less risky investment. if you are genuine fan of decentralization then maybe this coin is not for you.but if like majority of the people,you are on for long term profit. then you should definitely  invest in ripple.
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 10:59:26 PM
Of course, why not? If you have capital, I guess it doesn't matter if you want an investment in ripple. Anyway this ripple is a potential coin. Then there is no harm if investing in coins.
Activity: 42
July 18, 2018, 10:48:04 PM
I have 5 digit figure of xrp. Got in around 20 cents but bought as high as 2 dollars. I keep buying more every 2 weeks as long as it's under a dollar.

I think its a very good chance to outperform most stocks, which it has been for me, way more.
Activity: 29
July 18, 2018, 10:46:27 PM
If you are going to hold your XRP for a long time, and not check the price for the next few years then yes. If you are going to check the price every 5 minutes and die of a heart attack if it goes down to .65 again then no.

I personally would if I was in your position. I would just store them in a ledger or paper wallet and forget about them for the next 2 years at least.

You still have time sin xRapid hasn't been fully adopted yet.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
July 18, 2018, 10:45:47 PM
I think it's worth investing in a ripple. The coin is generally good. She has her place in the market. The coin grows periodically from time to time, good news constantly comes out.
Activity: 124
July 18, 2018, 10:44:21 PM
Just one tip, under 0.4$ is a great buy, thanks me later
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 10:44:04 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
You should trust the news you have heard. That is the truth and you need to accept it. I read an article about CEO Ripple's confession. He fully confessed to the operation of the ripple and that made the price of the ripple go down without braking.
I advise you not to venture, because this is not a FUD, this is the truth. You should consider investing.
the ability of coins for growth is very capable of increasing with us invest. Ripple's ability to grow will increase and become a boon by investing in Ripple and helping its development to become much more profitable and profitable.
Activity: 7
July 18, 2018, 10:40:17 PM
The thing that makes me interested because in the testing there are so many that tried it worked. XRP is specifically designed to be able to change the current cross-border money transfers. We are talking here about SWIFT long and slow. Currently, transfers with SWIFT between two countries can take anywhere from 3 to 5 days.
Activity: 27
July 18, 2018, 10:32:50 PM
My opinion, Ripple is good for traders. You can invest it long term.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
July 18, 2018, 10:26:12 PM
Hell ya you should invest in xrp. Ripple has over 200 real partnerships. Every other coin has zero real financial partnerships.

This to me makes me believe xrp market cap should be much higher than Bitcoin since Bitcoin just a store of value

Xrp has overwhelming strong fundamentals. 10x better then any coin out their.

Xrp fundamentals are so strong people sometimes don't believe it should be considered a crypto. I take that as a badge of honor

Xrp haters can hate all they want and I hope they get roasted in the face by xrps heavy falcon rocket fuel.

Time to reload those stage 3 rockets for the next bull run. Xrp will melt your face off
Activity: 40
July 18, 2018, 05:54:55 PM
You need to know the way that swell has so far come to $ 93 million, which is an exceptionally amazing number for a new business set up in 2012. As indicated by Coindesk, Ripple is positioned fourth in the portion of the Bitcoin Virtual Bitcoin and Bitcoin administrations. As per Forrtune Magazine, the estimation of the swell has expanded by over 25% subsequent to declaring that it had raised $ 55 million. In this manner I think totally you ought to put resources into Ripple.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 02:43:20 PM
I honestly don't think XRP deserves it's place. I do think xrapid could be good tech, but as it's been repeated constantly, what good does the XRP token do? Next, the company does not even have an official paper wallet, or hot wallet app, or very much support in general (I have learned that this is apparently because of past legal issues).
Activity: 112
July 17, 2018, 11:24:19 AM
Now ripple is't looking pretty good. I have bought a little and have a losses. But if the market rises up, ripple will be after other coins. Hold, but I dont recommend for long investing.
Activity: 77
July 17, 2018, 11:11:56 AM
I'm investing a lot in this coin. I found the foundation of this coin pretty good. This is a time when ripple coin is low price so this will be a good investment opportunity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
July 17, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
I see that the ripple has had a remarkable year and deserves an appreciation, I am very much confident in the prospect of this project, and if all goes well, it is not impossible that the price will be hundreds of dollars
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

That is, Ripple is not liked by most people because it is centralized. But, yet, RippleNet has about 100 bank customers who want to reduce their money-related costs. Representatives of the platform say that using XRP as the "transition currency" will allow banks to get rid of the costs of all other currencies. And if that happens, I think that as much as we do not like, Ripple can raise its price dramatically.
Pages:
Jump to: