Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 35. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
June 27, 2018, 09:49:10 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

For me the sign that a lot of holders are from banks is actually pointing that the coin would be trustworthy, because if not the bank guys would not invest in that. Simple.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 27, 2018, 06:39:26 AM
Ripple is unworthy of investments, it is a centralized coin, which can be minted without restrictions in any quantity, which means it costs nothing! I am categorically against its distribution and do not consider it a crypto currency! For several years, many users suffer from the fact that they invested lightly into this project!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 06:19:24 AM
I would not invest in ripple because I do not see any prospects, because banks do not need a coin with high volatility to make a transaction  Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 06:18:51 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
No you'd better invest in of the best ICO projects tokens. For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 06:08:21 AM
It's totally depend on you invest in ripple or not.But I think investment in ripple is not bad.Now every altcoin price is very cheap.So now invest in altcoin
will be very profitable as well as ripple investment.So now you decide what to do what not to do.
Activity: 532
June 27, 2018, 05:58:23 AM
RIPPLE is very interesting and wisely developing project, working together with many financial institutions and banks. May be we will not see a huge hype, but I suppose it is a safe investment and worth to put your money in it.
Activity: 70
June 27, 2018, 05:56:29 AM
Now all the altcoins are going up and it's hard to guess which of them will grow better. Ripple is a very volatile currency and I do not recommend taking it for a long time.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 02:18:12 PM
some of the celebreties from hollywood are promoting and investing in ripple, they are taking advantage of their popularity and connection to make more money, therefore, I will ride the wave since crypto is in bearish side. as soon it will rise again, definitely XRP is one of those that has more potential to grow.
Activity: 23
June 26, 2018, 02:13:57 PM
ripple is potential coin. but it depends on you if you think you will earn with ripple.
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 02:12:14 PM
You can of course invest, it's your money , but I do not like the ripple that technology is fully decentralized
Activity: 266
June 26, 2018, 02:11:49 PM
I would not invest in ripple is a currency for hamsters. The ceiling of the ripple hit in December 2017. It is better to invest Cardano and NEM more prospects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 02:10:21 PM
I do not think that ripple will be better than bitcoin or etherium. when it's time to buy, I would not recommend including a ripple in an investment crypto portfolio. I think that bitcoin will be better again.
Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 01:55:09 PM
If you think it is profitable why not, investing in ripple is a good idea because ripple works with many banks and other giants and for ripple prices are quite affordable.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 01:52:29 PM
it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks.

Tru, but This does not mean they are scam, look at the function and purpose they created. Ripple is a coin with a track record that is not good but you also can not deny that he is including TOP 3

I've listened to many podcasts where devs talk trash about Ripple. You can make some money of it but it'll probably drop out of top10 in the future.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 01:51:31 PM
since last year it was used by world banks, so I think that Ripple has a good future, invest some of its funds.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
June 26, 2018, 01:32:53 PM
Frankly, I believe in this coin and know that it is now worth buying it.It just can't be worth less than $ 1.Today, the price is 60 cents.And in the near future the price will go for $ 1.5.This omzhno earn if you buy now
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 01:14:10 PM
I think it would be a great investment. it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world. sold at a fairly low price. it has quite a high potential. I would definitely invest
Activity: 427
June 26, 2018, 07:52:45 AM
Yes, ripple may take time to grow but it is a very good coin to invest in and also hold. I believe the more it grow, the price will grow and become more potential. Although it is centralized and has the support of banks, I still believe it is a good coin to invest in in because it is reliable and secure.
Activity: 100
June 26, 2018, 07:49:39 AM
Ripple is a centralised coin which is against the defination of crypto currency. This is the reason why bank always opposed crypto currency. As far as Ripple concerns I think, it is not bad choice to invest but how much it returns, hard to say this.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 26, 2018, 05:04:37 AM
I would not recommend investing in XRP, there are many other, really good coins. I bypass the Ripple side and I also advise you, but decide for yourself!
I agree im not recommending Ripple to invest, but i would like to recommend Bitcoin because it is more than worth it to invest or evenn to buy or hold. Also it is one of the best to all so that having this coin surely gives you opportunity to earn a lot. Bitcoin is one of the successful coin right now even its expensive but it worth to invest, not because it have potential but you will never regret and have big chance to not lose money while investing.
Pages:
Jump to: