Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 29. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 02:32:58 PM
Yes, you can investment in Ripple because it's cheap price and good Strength coin for investment and it has highest capitalization among cryptocurrency So you can bu it and earn profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:27:58 PM
Yes you can invest, ripple is already an established and well known coins which is in top coins on cmc, its still the most stable centralized cryptocurrency
Activity: 15
July 14, 2018, 02:20:11 PM
Yes but not now, cause i think it can go down more, you can buy and hodl, but if for trading, it's not a good choice.
Remember last year, i still think it will come back and reach a higher ATH
Activity: 378
July 14, 2018, 02:17:51 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
I think the ripple is a strong altcoin, good community, and wide popularity. People may have lost money for it when it peaked at around $ 4 and came back under $ 1 as it is now and makes them think it is shitcoin. Ripple is a lot of big organizations and bank holdings so I believe they invest strategically. We can also buy Ripple but consider the capital and buy the cheapest possible. Due to the falling price cycle and the impact of bitcoin price declines, the market value is inevitable. To me, if you believe in the future of crypto then the ripple will be a right investment.
Activity: 47
July 14, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
Yet it is still gaining its popularity. about not exclude the possibility of collapse.
Activity: 38
July 14, 2018, 01:34:40 PM
Many altcoins are available in market, Ripple is one of the top crypto coins in terms of market cap in my opinion. With many potential collaborations and increasing interest from large institutions, the stability and growing potential of the Ripple look promising. I will choose Ripple to invest in the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 04:33:11 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
I would better invest in ethereum than in Ripple, just in my opinion it is more trustworthy, and you can always be confident in it that it would not fall and it's not a bubble. So if it is not mandatory for you to invest in Ripple, you can always choose ETH.
of course, eterium is already supported by thousands of projects that are created on its platform and for all transfers need gas, but Ripple has the right to grow. This coin has its own field of application
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 01:54:42 PM
I would better invest in ethereum than in Ripple, just in my opinion it is more trustworthy, and you can always be confident in it that it would not fall and it's not a bubble. So if it is not mandatory for you to invest in Ripple, you can always choose ETH.
Activity: 70
July 12, 2018, 09:14:25 AM
I think its good to invest in ripple. Its has a good performance in the market . Its also has a good future because of its is very useful. Like its is used payments providers and digital assets exchange etc.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 05:31:29 AM
Frankly speaking, I do not believe in Ripple. Its indexes are not so promising than ETH or Monero have, for example. Try to work with one of this and you will understand me.
Activity: 224
July 12, 2018, 03:19:30 AM
It would be better if you are going to invest in ripple, this coint is worth to calculate now the price is coint down and this is your chance to buy it and keep it while waiting for the market to bounce back
Activity: 64
July 12, 2018, 03:11:14 AM
I think ripple is a good coin and it is good in the coinmarket cap. I think there is no reason to avoid invest in ripple because as a matter of fact, we invest this kind of business to earn more money.Maybe it has a potential, there are lot of people know this coin. Maybe someday we should invest ripple.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 11:43:50 PM
If you understand how it works, then i do not find any reason to do not buy it, it will probably go up as soon as there are good news and the entire market recovers, but it can take some time, so do not consider it as the investment of the year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 11:41:15 PM
In that currency as I think many people are also asking to me about it and many people that I haven't known yet are really investing to it because they really know how great to invest in Ripple. So it is really depend on you if you really like to invest to it as far as I know it is aso one of the good currency that are good to invest but if your afraid to lose you better not take the risk of investing to it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 11, 2018, 11:39:04 PM
Bitcoin and co-ripple use P2P peer-to-peer networks, meaning that transactions do not require third-party interference. Along with their anti-counterfeiting investment in them is the right thing to do

but I read yesterday about the case that from the past until this year befall the CEO of Ripple. I myself wonder why he can get such a problem that should not happen
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 11, 2018, 11:37:27 PM
It depends if you are willing to take a risk. There are hundreds of thousand individual investors on ripple and they can withdraw their money anytime they want. To me it sounds legit but others were thing that ripple will go down if the majority of investors pulled their money out. It's the same as other coin, risk will always be there but the rewards will be great if you invested at the right time (low price)
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 11:33:57 PM
Bitcoin and co-ripple use P2P peer-to-peer networks, meaning that transactions do not require third-party interference. Along with their anti-counterfeiting investment in them is the right thing to do
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 11:27:13 PM
Ripple was really able to achieve solid success in the market of business operations and partnerships. Private and state banks increasingly believe in this coin, it will be able to compete with ETH.
Activity: 71
July 11, 2018, 01:13:51 PM
I happen to hear a lot about Ripple, many say that it will shot up soon! Because it is still gaining a popularity needed fot the rise
Activity: 56
July 11, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

It is the centralized system of many that repels to invest in this coin. The fact is that the ripple is no different from the Fiats. That is, it is also subject to regulation, inflation, and other impacts. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: