Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 66. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 01:22:53 PM
Ripple is good company, It is centralized, But It will lot of success in future.
Activity: 647
Merit: 10
buy bitcoin
April 05, 2018, 01:16:10 PM
Do not listen to anyone, only you will be responsible for the decision.
Personally, my opinion - ripple has a great future, the coin will grow in price, but I do not invest in it, there are coins that can bring more profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 01:15:18 PM
Yes, you we're right, there are too many bad news about ripple, not only for being centralized and backed by banks. Some says the truth about ripple existence was to destroy the decentralized purpose of BTC and other Alts.

The investors behind are aiming to manipulate the market of crypto currencies.

However, if you just wanted to earn and make profits, there's no reason to stop putting your money on ripple.

Just take caution.
April 05, 2018, 01:10:39 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard a lot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and the majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
think you should participate in this contribution to invest in Ripple. With Ripple prices currently cheap, you can join as much investment as possible and this is not a scam. I watch Ripple continue to experience price increases, this is very good news for all of us here to immediately invest in Ripple.
Activity: 378
April 05, 2018, 01:09:38 PM
ripple times were very popular. provided a good income for the investor. lately I've been hearing the name in many places. hope will return to its old days again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 01:07:06 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
I think the reality is not like it if the ripple is a scam I believe ripple coins not in current coin market because if they want to do a scam, they had done before the market fell like coins and a list has been removed from the market coins
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
April 05, 2018, 01:03:54 PM
Xrp donated 30 million. Other ico coins stole 30 million. Ya xrp is a shit coin bc it has a company San Francisco building with employees, benefits and daily partnerships that they eventually got bored announcing everyday.

Bitconnect, verge, Tron are quality companies, they copied white papers, have this nice pyramid way of making you lots of money, and has McAfee stamp of approval.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 05, 2018, 01:02:03 PM
ripple is a centralize which they controlled everything so i suggest look for something else not just on a solid coin and research before investing to it. have a good day!
Activity: 144
April 05, 2018, 12:57:22 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

I have also invested some money in Ripple and I think it is available for too cheap currently. One can easily get 5x returns with Ripple in coming days.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
April 05, 2018, 12:52:26 PM
You can invest in Ripple, but i would say diversity is the kay in this bullish market. Don't relay on one coin, invest wisely pick few coins with good future, research a bit then go for it and believe is the key.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 05, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
Ripple is a good and strong currency and I advise you to put part of your money in investing in it because it is among the best digital currencies expected to achieve its investors good profits and now is the right time to buy the ripple do not miss the opportunity and study it well and watch the market and good luck for you.
Former developers Ripple - Jed McCaleb and Joyce Kim, who are currently working on a competing project Stellar believe that Ripple - is completely decentralized and managed by its founders.

The truth is certainly there, because the validating Ripple nodes, which are under the control of Ripple creators, can moderate the network and even block transactions!
Activity: 184
April 05, 2018, 12:35:38 PM
in my view in trading situations we could have trusted ripple but with the right timing and must be right to know the situation that will happen, so far ripple is very often talked about because almost everyone has been involved with him whether it is profit or regret. but in my opinion ripple will definitely have a future. sorry if I am wrong. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1498
April 05, 2018, 12:32:00 PM
Ripple is a good and strong currency and I advise you to put part of your money in investing in it because it is among the best digital currencies expected to achieve its investors good profits and now is the right time to buy the ripple do not miss the opportunity and study it well and watch the market and good luck for you.
Activity: 448
April 05, 2018, 12:15:59 PM
Ripple with a very strange story .... and then what happens to him in fact is generally incomprehensible. Very much tied to banks and perhaps just the banks manage its capitalization
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
April 05, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
You have heard is a shit coin, then what again do you want to know before you invest. When did a coin become a shit coin just because it is centralized or has a good regulations , unlike other coins which flactuates in higher price and the next day , get dump by investors, I don't tink xrp is a coin that can be dump just like that. It has been stable for so many years and Is a best coin apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum.
April 05, 2018, 12:08:14 PM
The current market is showing signs of recovery, and in that ripple is a currency that is believed to be the cornerstone of growth and economic growth, and many businesses are now turning to alternatives. Change in economic structure and they choose small fluctuating currencies like ripples.
copper member
Activity: 409
April 05, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

I think that depends on your choice, ripple is also a popular and good coin, and if you believe in ripple, you can buy ripples for investment.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 05, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

The ripple is altcoin at # 3 on the coinmarketcap chart. It's valuable and potential, it has a large capitalization, maybe in the future the ripple will grow sharply. Ripple is suitable for you to invest long term but it is not suitable to trade. Because of the individual ripple, we do not know when prices are rising or falling.
Activity: 266
April 05, 2018, 12:00:22 PM
why they say Ripple is Shitcoin...  Huh
I think Ripple is one of the best and most friendly coins for new investors and the reason why many Banks are involved because they make Ripple such as prototype or trial...
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 11:56:34 AM
In my opinion, I think ripple is also a good altcoin. It is no coincidence that it is holding the 3rd largest altcoin in the crypto world. Its development potential is also very open, its stability is also very good. However, I encourage you to choose ETH because it is growing and is very much expected in the future. The advantages of ETH are enormous. This is just my advice, you have to make a decision yourself
Pages:
Jump to: