Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 63. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 08:00:39 AM
I think XRP is very potential. Its trading volume is nowhere close to the most popular cryptocurrencies such as BTC and ETH and is expected to grow in 2018.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 07:59:15 AM
I think you can trust it. Ripple is more than just a transferable store of value. It also aims to offer smart contract functionality which will increase its applications considerably. Institutions will be able to use XRP for a range of different purposes.
Activity: 127
April 19, 2018, 07:57:58 AM
Ripple’s (XRP) price grew by over 28,000% in 2017, leaving it the second largest cryptocurrency market cap at the start of 2018. Despite a total supply of 100 billion XRP, the coin topped US$2 by the start of 2018, giving the coin an enormous market cap. Ripple still has some growing room left. So, I think it is still quite potential.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 19, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
Ripple isn't even a cryptocurrency, so NO

Oh I love this comment and made my day. Grin
I don't get it why people still buy this coin but despite with all of negative side ripple surpasses bitcoin cash in market cap and it's still counting.
Well, I wish them good luck with their investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2018, 07:40:02 AM
I'm still truly believe that i should invest in ripple because ripple is also very strong rather than other altcoins, bitcoin and ethereum are continue their prices grow just like ripple also continue the value grow in the market.

Yes ripple will have a potential to growth, and there are very good team that working hard to success their platforms.
Ripple is in the dropped price, and this is the best time to buy in a cheap price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
I think that XRP is one of the most potential coins for 2018 so If you have spare funds that you can invest for long-term, I would recommend choosing XRP. A lot of experienced investors choosing this coin all over the internet, you can check this by browsing. It means that demand for ripple will be increasing through 2018. I expect XRP to show its growth potential in autumn 2018. So let us see if my assumption is right. Hopefully, my recommendation will bring you good profit!
Activity: 378
April 19, 2018, 07:28:45 AM
In my opinion it's better to invest in ethereum and Invest it to ICO's so many Promising ICO's using ethereum.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
April 19, 2018, 07:19:11 AM
I'm still truly believe that i should invest in ripple because ripple is also very strong rather than other altcoins, bitcoin and ethereum are continue their prices grow just like ripple also continue the value grow in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 07:18:59 AM
Price action of Ripple the same like other popular crypto, so will be much better to use it for swing trading and not for long term investment. Although many review of XRP that say this asset has strong fundamental because has partnership with many international banks but the price depend on the news related crypto too. When any bad news of crypto, XRP also will going down. The more potential coins for long term investment is BTC and ETH.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 19, 2018, 07:15:32 AM
Ripple can be bought. Several times a year it grows very much. It grows because it is centralized and the owners can easily manipulate them. But we have no difference how to make a profit. The main thing is not to buy it at the most expensive price
Activity: 112
April 19, 2018, 07:13:54 AM
Ripple isn't even a cryptocurrency, so NO
Activity: 315
April 19, 2018, 07:07:16 AM
Ripple is very opaque and owned in a very centralised manner so I don´t think it is wise to invest on it, it should be just a very minor coin in your portfolio, underrepresented.
Activity: 94
April 19, 2018, 07:06:54 AM
You should invest in XRP, it is a promissing crytocurrency. Because I think banks need extraordinary amounts of liquidity to function – and it’s one of the most pressing concerns to their businesses. Leading figures within the cryptocurrency industry, however, insist digital assets can be the perfect tool to deliver this required liquidity. Speculators are already making bets that banks will need a lot of XRP in the future as a reserve currency.

Activity: 315
April 19, 2018, 07:04:59 AM
I think this is a great opportunity to invest in the Ripple, although now the market is fluctuating to affect it, but buy it at a price, when selling it high prices. I think it will grow in the future because the ripple is growing very popular with its affiliation with major banks.
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 06:48:36 AM
Absoluely yes, XRP is part of the rapidly-growing cryptocurrencies universe that has enjoyed a remarkable growth in fortunes over the past year – and continues to make headlines. You should buy XRP for long term investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 06:45:06 AM
Even those people saying negative words about ripple but in opposite side, there are also people who invest on ripple because of their total trust that ripple has a good future growth of market price someday.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
April 19, 2018, 06:38:15 AM
The ripple really is very potent and well developed, but I think ripple is not a good investment. You should wait for the price of ripple to 0.2 then you should invest ripple. Besides ripple out a lot of other altcoin is also very good. You should try to find out all

Yes, it is good investment but you have to analyze Ripple market. Look at the charts since January and you'll see where the first low was. We then rebounded upward, but came down again to form the 2nd dip. The high point between those two dips is the resistance point we need to pass through. If volume and price is insufficient to break through it, we'll be heading back down until we can break it again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 06:31:02 AM
He's not one of the long-term investment tools. There's a lot of speculation.
Activity: 104
April 19, 2018, 06:29:21 AM
At present, I think the price of the ripple is not really good to invest in and the you should wait when the price starts to trade better. But, in the long run, the ripple is still a potential coin.
Activity: 82
April 19, 2018, 06:12:01 AM
Yes, you should invest in Ripple. Because  Ripple is the 3rd largest digital currency by market cap and it  has been around since 2012 and has a strong team of developers and engineers.
Pages:
Jump to: