Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 64. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 05:00:51 PM
For me, to invest in ripple is to invest in the anti-crypto movement. This is bank's and gov'ts last attempt at controlling money before all is lost to crypto. It is centralized, that should be enough not to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 01:00:49 PM
Yes. There's nothing wrong investing to Ripple. Unlike other cryptocurrencies, ripple transfers are effectively immediate, requiring no typical confirmation time.
It is also monitored by the financial institutions so its price doesn't fluctuates.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 01:46:35 AM
Of course, XRP is one of best altcoin to invest now. Ripple enables almost instant cross border, international money transfers, Ripple’s main target market are banks which will hold large amounts of XRP to transact almost instantly with each other.
Activity: 238
April 15, 2018, 03:18:11 AM
It makes sense to buy this coin, of course. I think we need to make a purchase of 5-6% of our total portfolio
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
April 12, 2018, 07:27:34 PM
I personnaly wouldn't invest into Ripple, have a bad feeling about it.

Bad press, no support of the community. Good team tho.

There is "safer" investments out there  Wink.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 07:22:19 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
If you invest long term you can invest in ripple. Although the ripple is that it is managed by the company, it is still one of the big potential altcoins, and has the third largest market capitalization in coinmarketcap, many banks use ripples in transactions. . I believe that in a couple of years the Ripple will grow strongly and have a very high price
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 07:18:26 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
You should at this time 'coz it will surely increase in value within May due to the Consensus 2018. Participating projects/companies with cryptocurrencies will have a significant price increase during and after the event.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 06:20:38 PM
I think if you have not got news or valid and accurate news about it better you just follow first what is ripple and do it. If the news has indeed been accurate and valid, then leave it. That means that ripple is a scam.
Activity: 112
April 12, 2018, 10:33:08 AM
The ripple really is very potent and well developed, but I think ripple is not a good investment. You should wait for the price of ripple to 0.2 then you should invest ripple. Besides ripple out a lot of other altcoin is also very good. You should try to find out all
Activity: 168
April 12, 2018, 10:31:34 AM
Despite all the hate ripple gets, I think it has possibly one of the biggest potential. They're already working with some of the central banks in the world, and they have a great reputation as well. I think if you invest in it for the long term youll be fine.
April 12, 2018, 10:30:14 AM
You have to know the fact that ripple has so far reached $ 93 million, which is a very impressive number for a start-up company set up in 2012. According to Coindesk, Ripple is ranked 4th in the segment of the Bitcoin Virtual Bitcoin and Bitcoin services. According to Forrtune Magazine, the value of the ripple has increased by more than 25% after announcing that it had raised $ 55 million. Therefore I think absolutely you should invest in Ripple.
April 12, 2018, 10:26:23 AM
Well, You have to know the fact that ripple has so far reached $ 93 million, which is a very impressive number for a start-up company set up in 2012. According to Coindesk, Ripple is ranked 4th in the segment of the Bitcoin Virtual Bitcoin and Bitcoin services. According to Forrtune Magazine, the value of the ripple has increased by more than 25% after announcing that it had raised $ 55 million. Therefore I think absolutely you should invest in Ripple.
Activity: 95
April 12, 2018, 12:30:31 AM
I think XRP is crucial in a portfolio that it will become a bridge currency that many financial institutions use to settle cross-border payments faster and more cheaply than they do now using global payment networks, which can be slow and involve multiple middlemen.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)
April 12, 2018, 12:28:19 AM
It's not that Ripple is a shitcoin, but the token supply is so much that if Ripple goes over $3 again, the founder will be richer than Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Sergei and many others.  I don't think Ripple will ever go back over $2 in the next few years.
Activity: 107
April 12, 2018, 12:27:31 AM
In my opinion, XRP only works with bank institutions and acts as a middleman for transfers, it offers a limited scope of use for potential investors. Therefore, it still has some disadvantage to invest!
Activity: 96
April 12, 2018, 12:25:32 AM
XRP is now in the top 3 of the most popular digital currencies, being overrun just by BTC and ETH. Its application area, however, is quite narrow, compared to the competition. It's mostly used for making overseas payments, and its clients are mostly companies that service such transactions. Thus it's depend on your decision!
Activity: 95
April 12, 2018, 12:23:59 AM
Unlike Bitcoin, Ripple’s foremost purpose is to replace money transfer systems such as SWIFT, with a faster and more reliable network so I think Ripple is a good one!
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
April 09, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
I'm not pretty sure if it is really good to invest in Ripple. What I know is ripple is controlled by the financial institutions so its price is also controlled by the financial institutions. It is up to you if you will invest or not.
Activity: 143
April 09, 2018, 03:12:15 AM
Ripple is an interesting project, truly most of the holders are from bank, i'd implore you to forget about negative comments from people and embrace the success ripple will attain in the nearest future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
April 07, 2018, 04:34:06 PM
an interesting product and in my opinion not up to priced! I personally have and hope for its growth, but I do not forget about other coins!
Pages:
Jump to: