Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 68. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 02:53:54 PM
Ripple is very potential coin for the future. Now  though the current value is down. Now crypto market is down.
i was know ripple contruct to Amazon market,their team is heard working, hopefully this coin can go 5$ in next 2year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 02:38:06 PM
it all depends on your decision and choice. other people just say and give suggestions, but you decide it. ripple is good, maybe he can compete with ETH, and now is the right time for you to invest coins ripple. but you should always pay attention to the progress so you do not lose.

Really, if the guy needs Ripple for some purposes (for instance, some bank operations), he has to deal with it. In other cases I would not recommend this coin - it lost a lot, and it seems the growth is not coming soon.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 02, 2018, 02:18:44 PM
I think this is a great opportunity to invest in the Ripple, although now the market is fluctuating to affect it, but buy it at a price, when selling it high prices. I think it will grow in the future because the ripple is growing very popular with its affiliation with major banks.

No, it is not a good opportunity to buy more ripples.

No offense, but the price was less than $0,01 last year (Before March of 2017) So tell me, why would you invest at $0,49?

Anyway.. it is not gonna touch $2 or $3 again.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 02, 2018, 02:17:29 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

It is not a shitcoin and you can invest some money in Ripple. Little FAQ that will be helpful:

Is the transfer/payment of ripples reversible?
No. Once the ripples have been purchased or transferred, the operation is irreversible. So be careful and make sure you are dealing with a trusted person or store.

How to pay via your computer?
There are two possibilities to do that: through software installed on your computer, or through a website.

Do you have to pay taxes on ripple earnings?
Yes, as is the case for any currency or stock exchange.
Everyone is free to declare his earnings or to keep them for himself, according to his morals.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 10:23:10 AM
Ripple is a smart company with a quality product and it sounds like they will have both a Stock and Coin. XRP will eventually be used by the Banks and maybe merchants also and go up in value and so will their stock. But it takes time. If you can wait then you should invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 10:10:36 AM
I think this is a great opportunity to invest in the Ripple, although now the market is fluctuating to affect it, but buy it at a price, when selling it high prices. I think it will grow in the future because the ripple is growing very popular with its affiliation with major banks.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
yes we can invest in ripple,,though right now the market its not friendly,,and this a great time to invest in it,,we are going to buy it at cheaper price and after some weeks the will be all green, which shows we have a double portion of..what we have,,moreso ripple has a good potential in future
Activity: 181
April 02, 2018, 10:02:21 AM
for the moment I suggest you should get rid of the ripple as soon as possible because many ripple maket is now starting to fall on the altcoin.
Activity: 53
April 02, 2018, 09:58:06 AM
Ripple is growing popular with its association with major banks .ripple has good chance to go up in future,so take your stand on it.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
April 02, 2018, 09:53:33 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
I heared the news that ripple is in a good standing right now ...(and I am looking forward to invest in them once I have all the idea how to do so)
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
April 02, 2018, 09:50:16 AM
I will try to believe with ripple, that someday, you do not call it shitcoin anymore. one day the ripple is bound to grow, and it takes a little longer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 09:43:37 AM
The popularity of ripple now grows, and their market price also grow, so, it is a good sign that ripple soon become a high competitive marketable price, and it is your choice now, if you are interested to invest ripple. Just think positive in every decisions that you want, and for sure, sooner or later you enjoyed more profit on investing ripple.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
April 02, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
Ripple is a good coin and stand already for long time i and i think they are good to invest already ripple is good for long term you can hold ripple for atleast 1 year upward so you can earn in ripple.
Activity: 14
April 02, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

I really want to recommend you more promising project. It's ICO Red Lanterns! This ICO has a big potential. Trust me, this project made special for you!!! Read more here  https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE .
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 06:08:27 AM
Invest only if you have faith, your faith will drive the power and strength to go on with the market changes while investing in the coin. As per me it isn't a scam read well and move ahead.
Activity: 252
April 02, 2018, 05:59:59 AM
Why not do it, pulsation is a good promising coin that has long settled in the market and is worthy of attention.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 05:41:59 AM
Ripple is also a coin like others so as per market status its has good market value so you should take a chance and invest the amount in it..
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2018, 05:36:25 AM
Investing into Ripple make sense, because it's not so old, and that's why have possibility to grow. But don't forget not to put all eggs into one basket
One of the questions troubling me about ripple is how much it can grow? I think with their total coin cap they can`t grow much, they have big plans, they are working to implement their coin into many banks and money transfer services, they are going good by the news, but I think their grow can`t be so high, but it will grow. Its great investment cause of the one thing now its under a dollar and if marker recover ripple will go back to 3$ again. I earned after first rise, I sold at 3.2$ and I bought some ripple again at 1$, I thought they will be able to hold that price. They can`t price is now less half a dollar and I`m thinking to buy some more.
Don`t go all in ripple, but it`s good to have some just in case it goes to 5-10$, if you buy now at this price its still great profit.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 02, 2018, 05:24:30 AM
Investing into Ripple make sense, because it's not so old, and that's why have possibility to grow. But don't forget not to put all eggs into one basket
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 02, 2018, 04:31:55 AM
Now that is something, I wanted to hear from a long time. Ripple is all time low now and it is steady and showed less downfall as compared to others, One should invest in this coin to gain profit in coming days.

I don't think the value of ripple shown stead drop as compared to others. It already down to 20-30x down form its initial ATH of 3 USD +. When we say the downfall it actually means that how much value is dropped from the ATH. For me ripple is also shitcoin but somehow I can grab the profits from this coins and to be honest thats what we want from the crypto. I am not very technical guy so I dont give a shit about its development and centralised network etc. What I want is simple, get the Ripple as they are cheap and they will surely spike to the ATH of 3 USD minimum in the long as it is not difficult for it after doing that once in the past. In that way I would say its worth buying it.
Pages:
Jump to: