Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I just go commit suicide? - page 8. (Read 2918 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
May 19, 2018, 01:33:52 PM
You only lose when you sell, mate. Forget about what the market's telling you now. Forget about your investment for a year. Come back to it next year and you'll be pleasantly surprised. Crypto is not going anyway. Neither should you
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

Suicide is not the best choice, suicide is just a foolish act. Hold the coins you have, the decline is only temporary and the future will certainly increase again. Keep thinking positive because this is not over yet.
Activity: 373
Merit: 15
bounty stakes trading
May 19, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
I'm worried for you man. How are you? Hope you're all right cause ETH now close to 720 and we will see ETH for 800 soon I hope , but anyway I think in the future you won't do the same. That's the worst thing that you could do - invest to the very manipulated market. Crypto is a very unpredictible market so invest only your free money that you don't affraid to lose.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 11:40:17 AM
Only to way to success in cryptocurrencies is to be patient my friend. Just keep calm and hodl!
Yes and you are right with that because the first test here is when you get REKT on your first trade you will panic for sure and that's for you to decide to quit or to stay and if you choose to quit you've already failed on your first test here, but if you choose to stay for sure you will accomplish every test you will experience here.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
May 19, 2018, 11:36:20 AM
its just 2 months since you invest your money, you should have more patience. one of crypto investment risk is volatility market and now eth has reached $686. my advise is just hold your eth until the end of the year, you will make some benefit from it. dont be panic, listen your intuition and trust nobody!
and if you have more patience you will double or triple it when you hold your eth until 2 years.
Activity: 287
May 19, 2018, 11:16:22 AM
 Grin YOu must have put in place a strategy before investing your savings into crypto. Crypto is a volatile field and that is the reason why newbies are advised to hold their altcoins while learn to the trading skills first. Hold it for a year and forget about it, you will come to rejoice than planning to commit suicide just for the short term price decrease.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 10:00:54 AM
Are you crazy. Your life is worth bigger. Don't loose hope. When the right time come ethereum will grow big again. So you need to have patience until that time comes.
copper member
Activity: 364
May 19, 2018, 07:04:36 AM
Killing yourself won't help and who will get your profit now as you making some at the moment. You should be prepared and have a nerve of steel to withstand the volatility of crypto. But you should have invested only the money which you can afford to lose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
May 19, 2018, 05:37:52 AM
Only to way to success in cryptocurrencies is to be patient my friend. Just keep calm and hodl!
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 18, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

The market is going down at certain times and it is normal. Don't kill yourself. Later on this year it is still expected to grow more than $1000. If you are going to look at its development from 2015, in just three years it was able to go up until $1300. That is not a bad growth compared to any other coins as of now, especially bitcoin. Trust Ethereum because it is a top coin and it shouldn't be underestimated.
Despite committing suicide, you should change your behavior as an investor or trader in the market. You should learn to change your plans and strategies according to the changing market structure or phases. Long term and short term investment plans should be kept in mind. Basic knowledge about the technology is very important and a crash in the market or a fall in the value of your coins should not be taken to heart but rather should be taken as a signal to modify your strategies. Try doing as much research as you can about the technology you invest in. This will definitely help you earn.
definitely right. What good will committing suicide do anyway? If there was a single good or beneficial point in this act, honestly if would have recommended it but this will bring nothing to him nor to his close ones. He is not the first one who has blundered in his life. All of us screw up from time to time and are knocked out by luck but we should stand up with more dignity every time we fall, learn out of those mistakes and move forward.
Activity: 42
May 17, 2018, 10:37:11 PM
Last time I check, ETH is $669. I believe if you're patient enough, you'll get what you deserve. I know it's your life-long saving, but if you dont need that money immediately, I think you should take it easy. Perhaps use some of your ETH with upcoming potential ICOs. Dont have such negative thought.
Gud luck!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 10:24:00 PM
You do not have to go much less commit suicide. You must remain confident in Ethereum. Last month Ethereum prices are still showing a low price but now the price of Ethereum has started to improve. All you have to do now is keep it at a low price and never sell it at a low price.
Activity: 177
May 17, 2018, 10:03:04 PM
don't kill yourself, for the market is currently down trend, so please be patient and not despair
Activity: 226
May 17, 2018, 09:43:44 PM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

Are you serious?  Undecided Its just $25000 and have patience. Fortunately you have invested in something which may go up pretty soon. Thank God that you didn't invest it in some shitcoin.
investing in Ethereum is a good thing. You could really buy a bad token that would fall and have no more market movements.

I hope that it will not happen to ethereum for the next few months, and always stay on the updates so you'll always feed up yourself with reliable information. Upon investments with ethereum you should be able to maintain your principle, and if your thinking that's a suicide I don't think so you'll survive in a long run.
Activity: 127
May 17, 2018, 09:03:41 PM
Invest in smallcaps and easily 10x your money.

$IFX Infinex, will 10x+ in the near future

-very talented team working on a dex exchange
-dex exchange will run on the ifx network and masternodes will get a % of the fee's (never been done)
-no marketing or hype atm, team is developing dex behind the scenes alpha launch will be in next 1-2 months
-only 1m mcap a true hidden gem
-dex exchange only the beginning more apps will run on the ifx network in the future
-alpha out on 5/20/2018

dex exchange is the future with all the scams/hacks going on and what happen with mtgox can never trust a centralized exchange.

you can get in on the ground floor of a future dex exchange out of Singapore(crypto friendly nation) now

https://www.infinex.info/
https://masternodes.online/currencies/IFX/

checkout their discord and talk to devs you will find out anything you need

https://discord.gg/2PpuNSe
Activity: 70
May 17, 2018, 08:52:38 PM
you should just hodl tight, its not going to zero bud.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 08:12:48 PM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

Are you serious?  Undecided Its just $25000 and have patience. Fortunately you have invested in something which may go up pretty soon. Thank God that you didn't invest it in some shitcoin.
investing in Ethereum is a good thing. You could really buy a bad token that would fall and have no more market movements.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 07:43:45 PM

Man, never say such things, please. I know how that feels - when everything's going against our plans...But you still have your health and life and knowledge, so you'd possible 100% earn much more than you did. Let mistakes be our future wins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

The market is going down at certain times and it is normal. Don't kill yourself. Later on this year it is still expected to grow more than $1000. If you are going to look at its development from 2015, in just three years it was able to go up until $1300. That is not a bad growth compared to any other coins as of now, especially bitcoin. Trust Ethereum because it is a top coin and it shouldn't be underestimated.
Despite committing suicide, you should change your behavior as an investor or trader in the market. You should learn to change your plans and strategies according to the changing market structure or phases. Long term and short term investment plans should be kept in mind. Basic knowledge about the technology is very important and a crash in the market or a fall in the value of your coins should not be taken to heart but rather should be taken as a signal to modify your strategies. Try doing as much research as you can about the technology you invest in. This will definitely help you earn.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
May 16, 2018, 07:41:26 AM
If you kill yourself would it solve everything?
You still have some money why don’t you just hold it and wait for it to recover ,
You could still earn money and recover what you loss so why would you commit suicide?
Stop saying nonsense because OP never will suicide. He might be have sold his ETH when it broke $800.

Pages:
Jump to: