Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I just go commit suicide? - page 4. (Read 2918 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 01:38:42 PM
I think it is a bad idea, as this is not a way out of this situation, Yes of course people have problems with that sooner or later they will do it, and it is not necessary I think to act rashly.

I am sure that the guy was not thinking about committing suicide. It was just an attempt to attract our attention to his problems. He succeeded, and he got a support.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 10:55:51 AM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

No need to worry, prices will soar again. Currently the price is around $ 600. Indeed if you look at the price of your loss, but now you still have the ETH to hold.
Activity: 249
June 06, 2018, 03:05:05 PM
are you serious?? I am the person who lost more than your money. All of them are on Bitconnect, and I'm still here, trying every single day. And your suicidal idea, that's a way to run away cowardice!
Sorry man but why Bitconnect? It was a scam and a lot of videos and a lof of people wrote about that. Who did you miss that? Of you bought bitconnect cause some of your "friends' told you do that ?
I really didn't understand why people believed to scam if even bitconnect said that "yes we are scam". Not directly of course, but if you have some time to research it was obvious.

When it was crash a lot of people said that we were scammed and it looks like no one really didn't expect that situation. Unbelieveable.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 06, 2018, 09:54:47 AM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

Crypto is unstable and risky, and you should know it before investing in crypto. You must be more patient and hold your ethereum now, the market will get better and you will benefit.
Activity: 308
June 06, 2018, 09:48:57 AM
are you serious?? I am the person who lost more than your money. All of them are on Bitconnect, and I'm still here, trying every single day. And your suicidal idea, that's a way to run away cowardice!

Wow they've got you good, tragedy.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 09:38:12 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
June 06, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
Show some more patience. Eth is growing everyday new tokens coming out it will not stay here.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
June 06, 2018, 09:09:12 AM
Lots of members here are cheering you up mate, do not worry that much because you are very lucky that you had invested in one of the respectable altcoins in the market. Remember that suicide is not always the good thing to do. There is a lot of hope. Think about the others who had invested in failing crypto, you will realize that you are such a lucky person.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
June 06, 2018, 09:03:25 AM
Come on, etherum is a coin that has a future in front of it, in few next months it will go more than 725$, just be patient, crypto world is not going to be down in near future, just believe in your investment.
Activity: 308
June 06, 2018, 08:55:34 AM
Suicide is only good when they can help you on otherside, or demons will go after you.

be wise.
Activity: 90
June 06, 2018, 08:50:56 AM
Come on! As of today ETH is 606 so gain something back! You've got to have strong nerves if you want to win
Activity: 392
June 06, 2018, 05:49:49 AM
I think it is a bad idea, as this is not a way out of this situation, Yes of course people have problems with that sooner or later they will do it, and it is not necessary I think to act rashly.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 06, 2018, 05:44:08 AM
Remember that as long as you did not sell your coins you still not on losing end as you still have chance to recover once the market condition returns to a bullish trend. The $725 price of Ethereum is still achievable and you don't need to be worried and put and end to yourself. It's just money and you can earn much more on that amount if you will learn the lesson why your money had been trapped on the volatility of the market. Nobody can predict the market trend but you can study how it flows and ride the market volatility.
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 05:42:23 AM
That is not the best solution to your problem,  you should know all the risk when you invest your money in a coin.
If you bought at 725$ the only thing you will do is wait for ethereum to bounce back.  We are in a bear market at the moment wait for the bulls to dictate the market.Soon the price will go back and you will recover from your loss.
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 04:49:27 AM
Are you an extremist and cannot accept your failure? You should calm down and find an opportunity to invest again. Your money is nothing.
Activity: 117
June 06, 2018, 04:04:05 AM
calm! calm! Friends, you need to be calm. The loser in the cryptocurrency is not just you alone. You are not alone in the battle. What you need now is to work and live. Do not look, wait for it. You can only wait for it.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 06, 2018, 03:04:24 AM
i say take it easy and learn from your experience. Know the basics of investing and number one is BUY LOW and SELL HIGH. Which did not happened when you invested. you bought at 725USD which at a high value already. Ethereum is currently 609USD you should be able to feel the return of your investment in the later part of the year. i advised for you to HODL and invest wisely.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 02:39:53 AM
The period until you have to kill yourself all just because of problems like this should you prepare mentally first to deal with these bad possibilities that happen you also need to understand that the crypyo currency is fluctuactive so you do not need to despair with the current altcoin price reduction because you also will definitely get a fantastic profit if you save the assets you have until the end of this year.
Activity: 476
June 06, 2018, 02:17:32 AM

Instead of doing that, think first that it could still go up. And you made a good choice that of all the coins you have bought, it is ETH. It's the second most less risky to invest other than bitcoin and it's very possible you will recover your losses.
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 01:50:44 AM
A lot of people now have the same problem. You should calm down because reckless moves can cause more damage. The market will surely return to normal and you will still enjoy your investment. Good luck.The ETH has great power! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: