Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I just go commit suicide? - page 7. (Read 2918 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 12:39:02 AM
Just hold your coins, the price will come up eventually, it is just a matter of time. Also, life is much more important than money, there are so many more important things in life. Another thing to keep in mind is do not invest all of your money in crypto.
Holding is not a good option for the current market, not only the time that can make altcoin prices so high but it depends on the coin development manager. There are many pennies when trading very high prices but the time after the price drops very low.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 11:01:14 AM
keep calm and believe eth will go up if you do not sell cheaply then you do not have to kill yourself you just wait for the eth price to increase and now eth is starting to move up so you can already smile,I think in the beginning of 2019 eth will reach $ 1000 more.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
May 21, 2018, 10:49:12 AM
Dip is a part of every investment im sure you know it before you start putting half of your savings there. Cryptocurrency arent blue chips that theres a huge amount of percentage it would profit. Once ypu put your money into it, it has 50/50 chances of getting win or lose. Losing is a part of it. Life is beautiful mate, dont kill yourself. Your life is more precious than money.
copper member
Activity: 497
May 21, 2018, 10:03:04 AM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

You better be patient and think broadly. Remember!! Suicide is not a way out but this is foolish action. You just have to hold and wait for the price to rise higher, and that's the reason why in crypto takes patience.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 21, 2018, 09:43:30 AM
You are losing your money only if you sell it. Look at ethereum price now..it is almost reach that level again. And one important thing in crypto investment is " dont invest money you can not afford to lose " because all crypto is still on beta and not whole world want to accept it. But when it become mass adoption you will be rich eventually. Also just invest for long term to legit coin.
May 20, 2018, 10:51:06 AM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
If you do not sell the coins you have at the low price, of course, you will not lose money you have. Because if you are patient to wait for Ethereum to go up again you will definitely get a profit is not a loss.
Activity: 127
May 20, 2018, 10:32:22 AM
Cryptocurrency has a fluctuating value so do not despair first, though little chance of profit still exists. Stay patient and do not do anything stupid. Preferably before investing your money or possessions you have to think about the level of risk first.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 09:23:45 AM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

Are you serious?  Undecided Its just $25000 and have patience. Fortunately you have invested in something which may go up pretty soon. Thank God that you didn't invest it in some shitcoin.

OK, calm down, man. If the guy is asking about committing suicide, he is not serious about it. He can calm down simply, and take some rest - visit another place.
Activity: 56
May 20, 2018, 07:40:27 AM
Please don't panic and suicide dude . Everything will be okey and it will rise up in a month or two and a advice don't put such a big amount of it's important and you can't afford to lose it especially on a highly volatile field and time. Same as me, i have invest to altcoin with big money, but i always believe if altcoin will rise the world.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
May 20, 2018, 04:03:11 AM

lol, any holders know that feeling, bro Grin Grin
one of good practics- drop it the currency if you are feeling- that was wrong
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
May 20, 2018, 01:51:48 AM
Just hold your coins, the price will come up eventually, it is just a matter of time. Also, life is much more important than money, there are so many more important things in life. Another thing to keep in mind is do not invest all of your money in crypto.
Activity: 53
May 20, 2018, 01:45:53 AM
Hey there. Are you going to kill yourself just for 25k? You invested 25k on Ether which is a good decision, the market is always act like stupid. So all you do is relax, and HODL , after few months you will see ether will value 2500/ eth   that time you can see lot of money in your account. If you suicide now you will not able to see that day. So Hold on body.  Wink Wink Winkhttp://HODL
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
May 20, 2018, 01:39:03 AM
Are you kidding me? kill yourself just for money? any way your money is still there and the price will rise soon when the whales are coming. just think of those people who got their ETH hacked, you are lucky that you still have yours. don't look on those above you just look the people below you. so that you become grateful.
Activity: 179
May 20, 2018, 01:34:15 AM
I do not understand with someone like you, while other peoples are trying to survive but you want to commit suicide just because eth price down, you still have a lot of money and actually you do not really lose your money in eth, you just need patience and time to make profit. in my opinion, someone like you should not invest in crypto again because if the market go down significantly maybe you will actually commit suicide.

I strongly agree that if you want to become an investor in crypto you must have a courageous heart to face all the challenges that the crypto might experience. You must be optimistic enough for you to gain profit. Never give up because they are strategizing too in order to surpassed this drop.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 09:47:10 PM
If you want to commit suicide you are crazy about why you have such negative thoughts, if unfortunately you have lost a bit of money from the bitcoin game then you calm down to get back to the spirit and then do it again. First and I believe you will have the opportunity
Activity: 490
May 19, 2018, 05:29:36 PM
I do not understand with someone like you, while other peoples are trying to survive but you want to commit suicide just because eth price down, you still have a lot of money and actually you do not really lose your money in eth, you just need patience and time to make profit. in my opinion, someone like you should not invest in crypto again because if the market go down significantly maybe you will actually commit suicide.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
May 19, 2018, 05:00:47 PM
Good thing ETH is a very solid coin. It may start going up at any moment. You know what they say, after every dip comes a peak. You will be fine.
Activity: 76
May 19, 2018, 03:51:43 PM
You hold your coins, do not sell them now. eth is down, but later will rise again in july ..
you will lose if you sell the coins now
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
May 19, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

Don't make your lack of knowledge in crypto and even its history push you to kill yourself. Just hodl it man, and look, ETH has reached to 700$ mark again. Crypto investing needs someone who is not afraid to take risk and is also willing to wait during the times of crisis.
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 01:50:04 PM
Hah I hope you were joking dude?
Just after a month your money are back at normal! So, if you were serious, then please cashout and don't invest anymore.
This clearly isn't for you if you invest more than what you can lose. Simple as that.
Pages:
Jump to: