Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I just go commit suicide? - page 5. (Read 2918 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 06, 2018, 01:13:05 AM
I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
If you consider it an investment you should it will demand time for turn over. March till now is still a short period to consider taking profit for any investment . give it time, not considering those terrible news on media which I guess might have been your concern. Take some to an exchange, set them to trade at considerable price and watch before the end of the year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 01:06:49 AM
Do not do it, maybe Ethereum when it is experiencing a price reduction.
And you have to know the consequences of investing in Cryptocurrency there will be price increases and price reductions.
I think you should do your Ethereum storage, do not sell Ethereum for now.
I often monitor the price of Ethereum and now it is starting to rise in price, you just have to wait for Ethereum to recover the price to your target value.
Activity: 12
June 06, 2018, 12:07:29 AM
just hold and keep patience.. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
June 06, 2018, 12:01:22 AM
Very cool, $ 25.000 money can make you think to commit suicide. Stress, depression, cannot stand the test of life suspected as a common cause of someone committing suicide maybe you are one of them. Well that problem 'just assume' never happened.

I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

Now just follow the flow of the market performance. Keep your coin as other users do and you have to believe that the value of ethereum will surely come back recovered over $ 725 for this year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
June 05, 2018, 11:17:26 PM
I think you should still keep your ETH and remain patient. In the world of the trade, I think it would be reasonable if the prices go down as well as the ETH. ETH will continue to follow the BTC so you don't need to panic, these coins will continue to grow as BTC. This is a test for you so that you can control yourself to keep your coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 10:55:46 PM
why suicide lol ,, once my money in my $ 700k robbery has no intention like you, action can only hurt yourself ..... not only lose capital and will lose your life. lol
Activity: 434
June 05, 2018, 10:54:18 PM
You should calm down and pray the best for the coins you hold now. You do not need to panic let alone invest in Ethereum coins that have proven promising. As long as you still hold all the Ethereum coins you have, so long as you will not lose the money you have. If you can keep it in the long run, I'm sure you will get a profit ten of times the capital you spend.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
June 05, 2018, 10:32:04 PM
Don't be affected to the price because for sure it will increase again the price and you will get you back your capital. Look the price is $600 right now and I think this month the price will become $1000-$2000 so if that happen you will get your capital plus your money will become 2 times upto 3* just need to be patient and your goal will be reach in the future.

Speaking of the OP, I hope he is still alive. He seems to lose hope because he posted again a week ago about ETH not going back to $1,000 levels. When bitcoin go back up again, we know the trend that other coins will go back up too most likely and one of those coins is ETH. As what the chartists are saying, we are heading for the bull run so for OP, you shouldn't lose hope that you would lose the $25,000 investment on ETH because most likely, you will have profits this year. When there is a bull run, the coins prices move exponentially so most likely you would get it in a few months and don't forget to take profits when that happens and just play with your profits withdrawing your original investment.

We only have one life and you still have a chance to get that money again even with profits so just hold on and don't lose hope. Cryptocurrency market is still in its infancy compared to other traditional markets and the adoption rate is still so low so time will come when more people adopt crypto and us, the early adopters of it will have profit and may even increase the value of our holdings to at least 5x or 10x.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 05, 2018, 07:20:48 PM
Don't be affected to the price because for sure it will increase again the price and you will get you back your capital. Look the price is $600 right now and I think this month the price will become $1000-$2000 so if that happen you will get your capital plus your money will become 2 times upto 3* just need to be patient and your goal will be reach in the future.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 07:11:20 PM
You should know the risks before ahead when you invest in crypto. Don't commit suicide all of us experience of losing money when the price drops. Patient is all you need just wait and don't lose hope the market is crazy you have to ride in the train.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 06:50:31 PM
Don't give up on my friends, you should be glad you voted for ETH, not some other counterfeit currency. This is a long - term bullish project, because now the new tokens are exchanged for it. I didn't sell it at the first $1,000 or so.
Activity: 137
June 05, 2018, 06:48:34 PM
I hope you are going through the thread, reading the comments with some hope. It is not the end of the year yet and ETH has the propensity to go past the amount you invested. But if you are so impatient to wait there are some good alts that have skirted around the red markets and increased over some time. Lympo is an example. Go through the graphs on coin market cap and identify some good alts that earn you some more profit than ETH can do currently.  
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

Comiting suicide is not the answer on your problem ,amd you know what eth is undervalued right now,if you bought at 725$ and hold it for 2 to 3 years the price of eth will hit 5000$ by then.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
June 05, 2018, 04:57:36 PM
Are you kidding me? Just ask other people how much they've lost in the last 4 months. For example, my portfolio lost 70 k$.
People do have different capability or capacity when it comes to financial aspects.You might able to say that those are only small amounts compared to your losses but come to think off thatthere are people who do invest on all of their savings just for this investment and now it is all on loss. Might not be a big thing but its already a big amount to them considering we do have different status when it comes to living on each country but the major thing on here is that doing suicide isnt really the solution. We do always have the hope or chance to get up after a loss.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 04:51:22 PM
Are you kidding me? Just ask other people how much they've lost in the last 4 months. For example, my portfolio lost 70 k$.
Activity: 560
June 05, 2018, 03:49:03 PM
I think You should have sold eth now with 10% profit. This is the value of hodling. and eth will give you easy 30% Profit if You hodl more.
The fact of the matter is that I, too, am an investor in the etherium and I do not at all feel bad storing the etherium on my websites. I am fully convinced that the etherium will be a very good and promising coin in the future.
Activity: 252
June 05, 2018, 01:56:20 PM
I think You should have sold eth now with 10% profit. This is the value of hodling. and eth will give you easy 30% Profit if You hodl more.
Activity: 512
May 28, 2018, 03:12:36 AM
you have to be patient, this for your experience do not put money for the need for investment because the risk is very large. i suggest you to sell half and buy cheap when the price is below
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 03:11:06 AM
People need to settle down. First of all don't invest what you are not willing to lose. Also with crypto you need to play the long game. The market will come back in time and then will go down some again then come back again. This is just what it does. I say just dont look at your investment for the next few months and let it do its thing.
Why are you so stupid why you ask for suicide when we can solve any problems please let me know what causes you to have such negative thoughts let me know you have what? I will give you the advice.
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 03:08:56 AM

You invested a lot of money, I am hoping you consider the possibility that it could go down at some point in time? Right then you should be fine, don't look at the charts every time, it will stress you out. Patience is the key here brother, Hold your ETH tight because sharding is coming to Ethereum network.
Pages:
Jump to: